Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

Youre going to have to help me out hete. What is the racist part im supposed to condemn?

Im still waiting for you to point out the racial bias of this sign.

Why? You're the only one saying this is racially biased :confused: I'm waiting for Wiwwow to denounce it since in her words "Silence is acceptance". Wait, why are you silent on this? This is violent rhetoric, arent you guys scared of violent rhetoric? Or just when a black guy does it?

I dont get where youre TRYING to go with this. This is a historical quote at a political rally not a call to off a race of people. Please try to be relevant when you try to divert attention away.

Why? You're the only one saying this is racially biased :confused: I'm waiting for Wiwwow to denounce it since in her words "Silence is acceptance". Wait, why are you silent on this? This is violent rhetoric, arent you guys scared of violent rhetoric? Or just when a black guy does it?
Are you really this obtuse, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Do you have a point? Rhetorical questions are not points

Are you really this obtuse, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Do you have a point? Rhetorical questions are not points

Neither are ANY of your posts.

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

You can say ******, it's free speech. But you can't say the c-word, it's vile, tasteless and shouldn't be used (or so my warning says).

we don't say the "N" word either. most of those threads are moved or deleted.. so you should feel a special privilege mr. racist.

Salt-Peter is a special case.

So you want to become like the people you claim are retarded? Everyone has to have a goal I guess

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

And what are you a victim of since you didnt see this
OIC....Only racism should be denounced not threats of violence?

Look at 'em squirm

I suspect you are the victim and product of teacher student molestation while being homeschooled

*negged*

As for the video, wow... where is our DOJ ?

Last edited:

I dont get where youre TRYING to go with this. This is a historical quote at a political rally not a call to off a race of people. Please try to be relevant when you try to divert attention away.

I know what this is and I know where it is. Now that we are clear on that. Are you really trying to say that you dont care about the violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers JUST the racist portion of the violent rhetoric?

If silence is acceptance as Wiwwow Twee has stated then all of you are for it since no one denounced it, Correct? (please dont come back with another "I dont understand" post you will not win an Emmy and it's not convincing)

You can say ******, it's free speech. But you can't say the c-word, it's vile, tasteless and shouldn't be used (or so my warning says).

we don't say the "N" word either. most of those threads are moved or deleted.. so you should feel a special privilege mr. racist.

Saltpeter is the only person I've ever met who openly admits he. Teaches his children to hate.

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

When I was formally warned about using the c-word, I asked why I wasn't warned for using "******". The response was "****** was free speech and the c-word was tasteless, vile and wasn't allowed to be used.

Why would free speech be moved or deleted?

When I was formally warned about using the c-word, I asked why I wasn't warned for using "******". The response was "****** was free speech and the c-word was tasteless, vile and wasn't allowed to be used.

Why would free speech be moved or deleted?

The c-word??

:confused:

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

And what are you a victim of since you didnt see this
OIC....Only racism should be denounced not threats of violence?

Look at 'em squirm

I suspect you are the victim and product of teacher student molestation while being homeschooled

*negged*

As for the video, wow... where is our DOJ ?

Indeed...Where are they in the Bounty placed on Zimmerman's head?

Not to be heard from...but they are investigating Zimmerman for 'Civil Rights Violations'....

Really?

Good call Infidel.
icon14.gif

Saltpeter is the only person I've ever met who openly admits he. Teaches his children to hate.

Didn't you watch Anderson Cooper's special on kids and race? I'm not the only black parent who taught their kids to hate whites.

I know what this is and I know where it is. Now that we are clear on that. Are you really trying to say that you dont care about the violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers JUST the racist portion of the violent rhetoric?

If silence is acceptance as Wiwwow Twee has stated then all of you are for it since no one denounced it, Correct? (please dont come back with another "I dont understand" post you will not win an Emmy and it's not convincing)

I notice you are diverting to POSTERS here on a message board and NOT to the subject matter....

*WHY* ?

The l

Let me be clear.
The left has been SCREAMING racism for every little comment for 3 fucking years now. Here is CLEAR racism. Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP

Better?

Just because there are racist blacks does not excuse or minimize the racist whites one bit.

the old they are just as bad as us does help one bit.
And this goes for the blacks as well. Whites being racist does not excuse nor justify their racism either.

Forum List

Back