Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Like Romney & Boehner not denouncing oxyRush? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :clap2: :lol:
George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News
“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

see how that works Wiwwow?
When did Limbaugh promote a race war?

please don't disillusion the dotpig.. it's not allowed.

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.
Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Like Romney & Boehner not denouncing oxyRush? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :clap2: :lol:
George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News
“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

see how that works Wiwwow?
When did Limbaugh promote a race war?

Dot*Dork engages in projection and wishful thinking.

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

Stop whining already...someone called someone a name...waaaa

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.
Obama's black panthers?

Negged.

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

she might be a "motherfucker turtle people." :D

You know what irritates me more than the hate im suddenly getting from the left now?

The fact than when a sole Tea Party sign is assigned to the entire republican party, which includes me. But when I expose graphic racism from the left Im blamed yet again!

What the fuck is that all about? You find racism in the right its my fault. I find it in the left and its my fucking problem yet again. Can you people not see your god damn nose despite your eyelids?

Liberals don't stand for this... but they don't stand against it.

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

Go ahead...condemn away dumbass

You know what irritates me more than the hate im suddenly getting from the left now?

The fact than when a sole Tea Party sign is assigned to the entire republican party, which includes me. But when I expose graphic racism from the left Im blamed yet again!

What the fuck is that all about? You find racism in the right its my fault. I find it in the left and its my fucking problem yet again. Can you people not see your god damn nose despite your eyelids?

YOU find yourself in the EYE of the storm called Denial/Projection.

Obama's black panthers?

Negged.

So the new standard is everyone who does not condemn it is FOR it? Answer carefully

Forum List

Back