Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

The l
I dont get where youre TRYING to go with this. This is a historical quote at a political rally not a call to off a race of people. Please try to be relevant when you try to divert attention away.

I know what this is and I know where it is. Now that we are clear on that. Are you really trying to say that you dont care about the violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers JUST the racist portion of the violent rhetoric?

If silence is acceptance as Wiwwow Twee has stated then all of you are for it since no one denounced it, Correct? (please dont come back with another "I dont understand" post you will not win an Emmy and it's not convincing)

Let me be clear.
The left has been SCREAMING racism for every little comment for 3 fucking years now. Here is CLEAR racism. Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP

Better?

So you wont condemn it either, huh?
Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP

Looks like Grampa doesnt think Grampa has any credibility...Shame really

Just because there are racist blacks does not excuse or minimize the racist whites one bit.

the old they are just as bad as us does help one bit.
And this goes for the blacks as well. Whites being racist does not excuse nor justify their racism either.

You have two choices, either condemn it from all or condemn it from none

The l
I know what this is and I know where it is. Now that we are clear on that. Are you really trying to say that you dont care about the violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers JUST the racist portion of the violent rhetoric?

If silence is acceptance as Wiwwow Twee has stated then all of you are for it since no one denounced it, Correct? (please dont come back with another "I dont understand" post you will not win an Emmy and it's not convincing)

Let me be clear.
The left has been SCREAMING racism for every little comment for 3 fucking years now. Here is CLEAR racism. Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP

Better?

Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK

I condemned it in the op numbnuts

that video is full of hate and disgusting. Zimmerman should have a fiar trial and this should not be tried in the media or among groups. And there should be no show of hate from groups or racism. I don't believe Zimmerman will get a fair trial after all this media and among people like this on the video

The l

Let me be clear.

Better?

Put your fucking credibility where your mouth is and call it what it is or forever SHUT THE FUCK

You're always quick to condemn blacks...I was talking about Condemning the guy white guy with the water the tree / kill people for the greater good message.

Oh well they are angry, aren't they? Talking all this stuff about "prepare for war" and "kill the racist capitalism".... and they really mean it... But I don't see it as a threat, I just think it's hilarious. Like some kind of quixotic fight against the windmills. But I don't really think these people are dangerous.

I just got back from the gym and that asswipe- Hannity is talking this to death. Coincidence that Granma started his thread? :doubt:

Last edited:
Oh well they are angry, aren't they? Talking all this stuff about "prepare for war" and "kill the racist capitalism".... and they really mean it... But I don't see it as a threat, I just think it's hilarious. Like some kind of quixotic fight against the windmills. But I don't really think these people are dangerous.

That's how Bin Laden was viewed for a long time.

You're always quick to condemn blacks...I was talking about Condemning the guy white guy with the water the tree / kill people for the greater good message.

Bullshit on your first point. And as far as you second point goes..... Get bent. Nothing wrong with that sign.

Is this what you liberals stand for????

No, I don't and I don't know anyone who does, regardless of political persuasion. I do know that, disgusting as it may be, they have the right to say it. Just like white supremacists, westboro, and all the other idiot bigots and racists do.

I lived in Topeka for a spell. Westboro is the worst.

I just got back from the gym and that asswipe- Hannity is talking this to death. Coincidence that Granma started his thread? :doubt:
No one else in the media seems to be talking about it at all as another poster has pointed out if something like that came from a conservative group the media would be all over it and I feel safe in saying we would have many threads about it from the liberal posters here.

Forum List

Back