Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

So the new standard is everyone who does not condemn it is FOR it? Answer carefully

that's not a new standard asshole, the left have applied that standard to the Republicans for fucking years. now it's your turn.. ya reaps what ya sows sow.

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

Go ahead...condemn away dumbass

The tea party called for a race war in what year? what city? tell us

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Your words, not mine

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

So the new standard is everyone who does not condemn it is FOR it? Answer carefully

that's not a new standard asshole, the left have applied that standard to the Republicans for fucking years. now it's your turn.. ya reaps what ya sows sow.

So you want to become like the people you claim are retarded? Everyone has to have a goal I guess

So you want to become like the people you claim are retarded? Everyone has to have a goal I guess

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

you don't seem to like reaping what you sow.. so sew sow,, you perhaps should think before you sow so the reaping ain't so painful.. just a thought.

So lets recap

Rush calls a stranger a slut and its a national outrage. This woman calls for violence against all white people and im out of line for posting it.

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

And what are you a victim of since you didnt see this
OIC....Only racism should be denounced not threats of violence?

Look at 'em squirm

I suspect you are the victim and product of teacher student molestation while being homeschooled

you don't seem to like reaping what you sow.. so sew sow,, you perhaps should think before you sow so the reaping ain't so painful.. just a thought.

Sew your goal or excuse is because the people you say are liars do it, then I'll do it too. Great! :D

Sew your goal or excuse is because the people you say are liars do it, then I'll do it too. Great! :D

sew you like to sow on an uneven playing field.. Great.

Forum List

Back