Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

1646970780578.png

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?

Satire AND sarcasm!!!!

Now all I need is coffee and choco cake, and I'm set!!

We as conservatives would never do to our political opposition what they have been doing to us for the past 30 years. Two tiered system of justice became even more evident tonite.

The 'justice' you get depends on your political views.

I would have gone with Warren G. Harding... but, whatever.

Well, thank God we don't have to put up with his stupid energy independence thingy anymore. Not begging Iran for oil was really getting me down.
And all those damn stocked shelves with affordable food! What a drag, right Lakhota? :uhoh3:

Save America ~ Trump 2024
Yeah. And that secure border thingy he pulled off, which was supposedly impossible. . . . Dude was a real drag.

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

Trump is corrupt, incompetent, and completely unfit to hold any public office.

View attachment 613795

Xiden. Hands down.

Forum List

Back