Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
I think you have no idea what you're talking about. BIDEN is the most corrupt president in US history. Worst, by far.

:muahaha:

Donald Trump been out of office 13 months still they can't let him go.
58ab11e4e2315.image.jpg

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

No bias or hidden agenda here.

sure-ok.gif

rr.jpg

View attachment 613795

I think you’re a pathetic and unintelligent troll. By the way, Brandon is currently infesting the Oval Office. Go ahead. Provide us with a laugh and make a case that Brandon isn’t more corrupt than anything you point to relative to Trump.

I jurist have a feeling that these oh so pathetic attacks on a former president might have something to do with fbi involvement in illegal meddling in foreign countries and illegal activity here in the US. Is that right fellas? Lol
leftists have a tendency to accuse others of doing exactly what THEY do, as if that would somehow deflect guilt away from them. Part of their brain damage after effects. :rolleyes:

Why are the board's liberals still continually talking about Trump even though he's been out of office for a year?
Shouldn't you instead create threads about Biden's first year accomplishments?
Although, I'm sure that would a difficult task.
Since veggie Biden has spent his entire first year in office presiding over his administrations failure after failure after failure. ... :cuckoo: :laugh:
Since you provide no evidence.
Just RWI talking points.
The trump family of russian mob money isn't enough for you.
Eric..."We don't need American loans, we get all the money we want from Russia."
corruption ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back