Most Americans HATE Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Hossfly, May 9, 2012.

1. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,591
    So say the Islamists a.k.a. terrorist lovers a.k.a. Jew haters. Here's proof. :eusa_whistle:

AIPAC APPLAUDS HOUSE PASSAGE OF THE U.S.-ISRAEL ENHANCED SECURITY COOPERATION ACT

AIPAC applauds the overwhelming House passage (411-2) of the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (H.R. 4133). This vote is a testament to the broad, bipartisan support of the American people for bolstering the ties between the U.S. and our ally Israel. The United States benefits greatly through enhanced cooperation with Israel, and this bipartisan bill recommends new avenues for the U.S.-Israel relationship to grow and strengthen in the fields of missile defense, homeland security, energy, intelligence, and cyber security (read the Bill Summary here). The legislation was spearheaded by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) and House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and had 294 cosponsors. The Senate is considering a similar bill (S. 2165) - led by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) as well as 32 cosponsors - that we hope will be taken up soon.

Click here to read the bill summary

AIPAC Applauds House Passage of the U.S.-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  2. ima

ima BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +209
    Aside from the fact that the cosponsors are all Jewish... And your premise should be "Most Americans Jews HATE Israel"...

Americans need the Jews to trigger armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back. One bag of nuts holding another bag of nuts sack.

3. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,112
    No they don't.

4. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    Idiot....and a liar.

MOST Americans could care less about Israel. They don't hate Israel

5. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    It's all in The Script.:eusa_shhh:

6. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,731
    WOW! 294 Jewish members of Congress! This IS news (but only if you're a flaming Nazi moron).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. ima

ima BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +209
    SAYIT, I realize that since you cannot dispute my actual claim that you have to make up some story about how I said that congress is nothing but Jews. And you called me a nazi, therefore, you have already lost this debate. :lol:

8. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    THAT is one of the most stupid statements i've heard (today anyway!) ....
    MANY americans support Israel and MANY others couldn't care less. And MOST americans know nothing of Armageddon...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. ima

ima BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +209
    Ok, my apologies, I should have said American Christian retards need armageddon in the ME to have Jesus come back, unfortunately though, pretty much every elected person in the US (the people who make the policies) all swear allegiance to a Christian god (except for the Jews, but they're already on board the support bandwagon for Israel and war in the ME).

10. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,731
    You did say that the 294 "cosponsors are all Jewish" did you not? Evidently you either forgot what you said or you don't understand the words you post. And I didn't call you a Nazi, I said that only Nazi morons believe that there are 294 members of Congress.
    BTW, a debate is between rational, intellgent people and you don't qualify.:eusa_hand: