Most Americans HATE Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

MLK Jr., the patron saint of parasitism.

Dr King is one of the most admired figures of the 20th century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallup's_List_of_Most_Widely_Admired_People_of_the_20th_Century

OTOH, you're a worthless sack of shit

Last edited:
Last edited:
No again....THIS American Christian retard does NOT need armegeddon to have Jesus come back. Also...the Jews worship the same God we do....they just don't believe that the Messiah (Jesus) has come yet. They study the old testament only. American Christians follow the New Testament....that's the only difference. Many Jews have converted to Christianity and no longer follow the OT.

I can appreciate that you personally don't need armageddon... but I'm just sayin', that's why the US Christian community supports Israel so strongly.

AGAIN! NO IT'S NOT! God did say the Jews were His chosen people, and NO we don't support Israel because we NEED armegeddon, that's just stupid! ....we are to support Israel, we're Israel's ally...He also says in the last days that Israel will loose all it's allies. With Obama...that's just whats happening. I don't care what he says, he does NOT support Israel and the US is going to pay for this somehow. I don't want Armegeddon any more than anyone else...but it's going to happen one day. The Bible also, as far as anyone knows, is not mentioned in end days. Could that be because we end up turning against Israel? Maybe we don't exist anymore when this happens? Nobody knows for sure....but Christians are NOT looking forward to Armegeddon...nobody should.

And radical US Christians believe that the current conflict will trigger it. Meaning that if they didn't support Israel from the start, there would not have been such a big conflict there, because without the Christian support from countries like the US and Britain, Israel would never have survived this long.
This isn't even a personal opinion, just what anyone can learn from paying attention to current events in the US.

I can appreciate that you personally don't need armageddon... but I'm just sayin', that's why the US Christian community supports Israel so strongly.

AGAIN! NO IT'S NOT! God did say the Jews were His chosen people, and NO we don't support Israel because we NEED armegeddon, that's just stupid! ....we are to support Israel, we're Israel's ally...He also says in the last days that Israel will loose all it's allies. With Obama...that's just whats happening. I don't care what he says, he does NOT support Israel and the US is going to pay for this somehow. I don't want Armegeddon any more than anyone else...but it's going to happen one day. The Bible also, as far as anyone knows, is not mentioned in end days. Could that be because we end up turning against Israel? Maybe we don't exist anymore when this happens? Nobody knows for sure....but Christians are NOT looking forward to Armegeddon...nobody should.

And radical US Christians believe that the current conflict will trigger it. Meaning that if they didn't support Israel from the start, there would not have been such a big conflict there, because without the Christian support from countries like the US and Britain, Israel would never have survived this long.
This isn't even a personal opinion, just what anyone can learn from paying attention to current events in the US.

There are many factors which have enabled Israel not only to survive but to thrive not the least of which was the Arab rejection of UN 181. Had Israel been confined to the three small blobs of land envisioned by 181 - 2/3 of which was desert and none of which was Jerusalem - she probably would have been forced to confederate with one of her "peaceful" Arab neighbors and would have lost her Jewish character in one or two generations. Now for two irrefutable facts I know you will just love:
Israel - 23,000 days of statehood and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining!

There are many factors which have enabled Israel not only to survive but to thrive not the least of which was the Arab rejection of UN 181. Had Israel been confined to the three small blobs of land envisioned by 181 - 2/3 of which was desert and none of which was Jerusalem - she probably would have been forced to confederate with one of her "peaceful" Arab neighbors and would have lost her Jewish character in one or two generations. Now for two irrefutable facts I know you will just love:

I personally don't care about Palestinians and their country, I'm not for one side or the other, I'm for justice and world peace.

PS so you could say 23,000 days of ripping off others for their country? :dunno:

THAT is one of the most stupid statements i've heard (today anyway!) ....
MANY americans support Israel and MANY others couldn't care less. And MOST americans know nothing of Armageddon...
Much to the chagrin of Jew haters, approval of Israel in the USA is at record high numbers. Check the Gallup numbers over the last two years. And it's going to be even higher once President Hussien is booted out.
Americans support for Israel is high because without Israel, there is no Armageddon in our lifetime, THAT'S why Americans support Israel. No Israel=no armageddon. That's also why the US won't attack Iran, they need someone to start armageddon for them, Hamas isn't cutting it! :D

This is to inform you that just because you hear something which jibes with your opinion it isn't necessarily factual, rendering your opinion useless and that, apparently, is pretty much the story of your life. American support for Israel, and it is good to see you recognize it, may just be based on our belief that Israel is an established nation which has been besieged by her "peaceful" Arab neighbors since her inception in 1948.

Much to the chagrin of Jew haters, approval of Israel in the USA is at record high numbers. Check the Gallup numbers over the last two years. And it's going to be even higher once President Hussien is booted out.
Americans support for Israel is high because without Israel, there is no Armageddon in our lifetime, THAT'S why Americans support Israel. No Israel=no armageddon. That's also why the US won't attack Iran, they need someone to start armageddon for them, Hamas isn't cutting it! :D

This is to inform you that just because you hear something which jibes with your opinion it isn't necessarily factual, rendering your opinion useless and that, apparently, is pretty much the story of your life. American support for Israel, and it is good to see you recognize it, may just be based on our belief that Israel is an established nation which has been besieged by her "peaceful" Arab neighbors since her inception in 1948.

Plus, without Israel, the arab nations don't need the US to protect them from or negotiate with or simply just control the zionists.
But actually, the US and British support for Israel came about because they didn't want the jews in their countries after WWII, and realized that they couldn't/didn't want to stay in Europe.
You can deny the real world if you like, you're not my problem. :D

I personally don't care about Palestinians and their country, I'm not for one side or the other, I'm for justice and world peace.

PS so you could say 23,000 days of ripping off others for their country? :dunno:

Obviously you would say that but you're a ragging idiot. Israel exists and isn't going anywhere, Princess, and it's time you and your hapless "Palestinians" comrades wake up and smell the coffee. It is good to hear you say you don't care about those Palestinians ... a sentiment I believe is shared by most anti-Israel posters. For you it's all about serving your hate.

Plus, without Israel, the arab nations don't need the US to protect them from or negotiate with or simply just control the zionists.
But actually, the US and British support for Israel came about because they didn't want the jews in their countries after WWII, and realized that they couldn't/didn't want to stay in Europe.
You can deny the real world if you like, you're not my problem. :D

Are you actually 9 years old or do you just have the opinions of one? I can't believe the stupidity that dribbles off your keyboard.

israel and christians must and should stick together no matter what. we americians should support israel in every way we can. that's just the way i see it, and that's just how i feel. period

as long as it is the right way i shall support them, I also support peaceful Muslims, buddist etc,.

Obviously you would say that but you're a ragging idiot. Israel exists and isn't going anywhere, Princess, and it's time you and your hapless "Palestinians" comrades wake up and smell the coffee. It is good to hear you say you don't care about those Palestinians ... a sentiment I believe is shared by most anti-Israel posters. For you it's all about serving your hate.

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot, since I have been called an anti-semite here since at least 3 days. Am I no longer a nazi? Phew!
I also don't care if Israel goes anywhere or not, they're not my problem. If they want to pick the most hostile place on the planet to try to live in peace after ripping everyone off, well, good luck with that, it's worked out fantastic so far, don't you think? And the prospects look even rosier, especially with Iran nuking up.
So really, I'm just concerned with people who were wronged and world peace. And since the next world war will likely start in the ME...

And ok, in this case, the fucking price of gas! :D

israel and christians must and should stick together no matter what. we americians should support israel in every way we can. that's just the way i see it, and that's just how i feel. period

Ima says that America's Christians are mostly pro-Israel because of some end-of-times prophecy. Does that factor into your support for Israel? Do you believe it is a major factor in the support of most Christians you know? Many? Some?

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot, since I have been called an anti-semite here since at least 3 days. Am I no longer a nazi? Phew!
I also don't care if Israel goes anywhere or not, they're not my problem. If they want to pick the most hostile place on the planet to try to live in peace after ripping everyone off, well, good luck with that, it's worked out fantastic so far, don't you think? And the prospects look even rosier, especially with Iran nuking up.
So really, I'm just concerned with people who were wronged and world peace. And since the next world war will likely start in the ME...

And ok, in this case, the fucking price of gas! :D

Your tricycle uses gas?

Why?

Btw, Jews turned Jesus in. :D

Forum List

Back