Most Americans HATE Israel

Aside from the fact that the cosponsors are all Jewish... And your premise should be "Most Americans Jews HATE Israel"...

Americans need the Jews to trigger armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back. One bag of nuts holding another bag of nuts sack.

THAT is one of the most stupid statements i've heard (today anyway!) ....
MANY americans support Israel and MANY others couldn't care less. And MOST americans know nothing of Armageddon...
Much to the chagrin of Jew haters, approval of Israel in the USA is at record high numbers. Check the Gallup numbers over the last two years. And it's going to be even higher once President Hussien is booted out.
Americans support for Israel is high because without Israel, there is no Armageddon in our lifetime, THAT'S why Americans support Israel. No Israel=no armageddon. That's also why the US won't attack Iran, they need someone to start armageddon for them, Hamas isn't cutting it! :D

Aside from the fact that the cosponsors are all Jewish... And your premise should be "Most Americans Jews HATE Israel"...
Makes sense to me.

Americans need the Jews to trigger armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back. One bag of nuts holding another bag of nuts sack.
Now that's funny!
Now why do all conversations with IslamoNazi dickheads like GroinBoy and Ima-moron end with balls, penises, and sacks? My theory is they suffer some type of sexual dysfunction. Like maybe Premature Detonation or some other Islamic / neo Nazi disease like that.

Again Roudy, all you have is petty insults. I guess my point must be valid since you don't dispute it? :dunno:

So say the Islamists a.k.a. terrorist lovers a.k.a. Jew haters. Here's proof. :eusa_whistle:

AIPAC APPLAUDS HOUSE PASSAGE OF THE U.S.-ISRAEL ENHANCED SECURITY COOPERATION ACT

AIPAC applauds the overwhelming House passage (411-2) of the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (H.R. 4133). This vote is a testament to the broad, bipartisan support of the American people for bolstering the ties between the U.S. and our ally Israel. The United States benefits greatly through enhanced cooperation with Israel, and this bipartisan bill recommends new avenues for the U.S.-Israel relationship to grow and strengthen in the fields of missile defense, homeland security, energy, intelligence, and cyber security (read the Bill Summary here). The legislation was spearheaded by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) and House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and had 294 cosponsors. The Senate is considering a similar bill (S. 2165) - led by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) as well as 32 cosponsors - that we hope will be taken up soon.
Click here to read the bill summary
AIPAC Applauds House Passage of the U.S.-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act

Once more for the mentally deficient IMA. Read the OP, Princess and you will note that the bill had 294 cosponsors. That's 294 Congressional cosponsors. Now note that you stated that "the cosponsors are all Jewish." That would be 294 Jewish Congressional cosponsors.
Now do you understand why I consider you to be a blathering idiot?

So say the Islamists a.k.a. terrorist lovers a.k.a. Jew haters. Here's proof. :eusa_whistle:

AIPAC APPLAUDS HOUSE PASSAGE OF THE U.S.-ISRAEL ENHANCED SECURITY COOPERATION ACT

AIPAC applauds the overwhelming House passage (411-2) of the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (H.R. 4133). This vote is a testament to the broad, bipartisan support of the American people for bolstering the ties between the U.S. and our ally Israel. The United States benefits greatly through enhanced cooperation with Israel, and this bipartisan bill recommends new avenues for the U.S.-Israel relationship to grow and strengthen in the fields of missile defense, homeland security, energy, intelligence, and cyber security (read the Bill Summary here). The legislation was spearheaded by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) and House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and had 294 cosponsors. The Senate is considering a similar bill (S. 2165) - led by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Johnny Isakson (R-GA) as well as 32 cosponsors - that we hope will be taken up soon.
Click here to read the bill summary
AIPAC Applauds House Passage of the U.S.-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act

There are 27 Jewish members of the House.

Faith on the Hill: The Religious Composition of the 112th Congress - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Google is your friend. Stupidity is not.

MANY americans support Israel and MANY others couldn't care less. And MOST americans know nothing of Armageddon...

Ok, my apologies, I should have said American Christian retards need armageddon in the ME to have Jesus come back, unfortunately though, pretty much every elected person in the US (the people who make the policies) all swear allegiance to a Christian god (except for the Jews, but they're already on board the support bandwagon for Israel and war in the ME).

No again....THIS American Christian retard does NOT need armegeddon to have Jesus come back. Also...the Jews worship the same God we do....they just don't believe that the Messiah (Jesus) has come yet. They study the old testament only. American Christians follow the New Testament....that's the only difference. Many Jews have converted to Christianity and no longer follow the OT.

Ok, my apologies, I should have said American Christian retards need armageddon in the ME to have Jesus come back, unfortunately though, pretty much every elected person in the US (the people who make the policies) all swear allegiance to a Christian god (except for the Jews, but they're already on board the support bandwagon for Israel and war in the ME).

No again....THIS American Christian retard does NOT need armegeddon to have Jesus come back. Also...the Jews worship the same God we do....they just don't believe that the Messiah (Jesus) has come yet. They study the old testament only. American Christians follow the New Testament....that's the only difference. Many Jews have converted to Christianity and no longer follow the OT.

I can appreciate that you personally don't need armageddon... but I'm just sayin', that's why the US Christian community supports Israel so strongly.

I can appreciate that you personally don't need armageddon... but I'm just sayin', that's why the US Christian community supports Israel so strongly.
I have never heard that from any Christian in my threescore and ten. It is your assumption.

I have never heard that from any Christian in my threescore and ten. It is your assumption.

I can't help it if you choose to live in the dark. :dunno:

Supporting Israel is Politically Correct. Even if most Americans were against it, they're going to be quite about their opposition. Israel is a shithole welfare state, and this "Cooperation" Bill is just more welfare down the shithole.

Even without reading this bill, I know it's all about giving welfare to Israel without expecting any cooperation in return.

Supporting Israel is Politically Correct. Even if most Americans were against it, they're going to be quite about their opposition. Israel is a shithole welfare state, and this "Cooperation" Bill is just more welfare down the shithole.

Even without reading this bill, I know it's all about giving welfare to Israel without expecting any cooperation in return.
Bitter,bitter,bitter.

Bitter,bitter,bitter.

Yeah, let the mooch capital of the world have more of our money.

Bitter,bitter,bitter.

The only capital Israel receives is venture capital investing in Israeli genius.

Have an adult with a functioning brain explain what venture capital is, nitwit.

Israel Venture Capital: The Silicon Valley of the East
Israel, more fondly nicknamed as the “Silicon Valley of the East”, is the largest recipient of United States venture capital, absorbing 7.7% of outbound investment dollars. For a small and relatively new country, Israel has jumped into the limelight as one of the largest producers of new technologies. The country is responsible for some of the most prominent inventions over the past several decades, including drip irrigation, instant messaging (ICQ), Intel’s Centrino computer chip, and voicemail technology.

Israel also holds the second greatest number of foreign companies on the NASDAQ, second only to Canada. Some of the more prominent multi-billion dollar corporations listed on the exchange include TEVA Pharmaceuticals (market cap: $41 billion), the world’s largest generic drug manufacturer, and Gilead Sciences (market cap: $43 billion), which develops therapies for viral diseases, infectious diseases, and cancer.

In 2008, over $2 billion was invested in 480+ Israeli high-tech companies, an increase of 18% over the prior year. Roughly 50% of funds came from outside of Israel, primarily from the United States, which has also shown significant investment in Israel by building Israeli satellite offices for American companies. In 1974, Intel chose Israel as the location for its first design and development center outside the United States, and thereafter opened 8 locations, employing over 5,300 employees. International companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Nokia, and Motorola have also followed in the footsteps of Intel Corporation by opening offices in Israel.
Israel Venture Capital: The Silicon Valley of the East | Growthink

Bitter,bitter,bitter.

Think the tooth fairy will reward you with your first rep in this century, Peanut?

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

AGAIN! NO IT'S NOT! God did say the Jews were His chosen people, and NO we don't support Israel because we NEED armegeddon, that's just stupid! ....we are to support Israel, we're Israel's ally...He also says in the last days that Israel will loose all it's allies. With Obama...that's just whats happening. I don't care what he says, he does NOT support Israel and the US is going to pay for this somehow. I don't want Armegeddon any more than anyone else...but it's going to happen one day. The Bible also, as far as anyone knows, is not mentioned in end days. Could that be because we end up turning against Israel? Maybe we don't exist anymore when this happens? Nobody knows for sure....but Christians are NOT looking forward to Armegeddon...nobody should.

Bitter,bitter,bitter.

Ah, they can always rationalize away American support for Israel but they can't seem to do anything about it.:eusa_boohoo:

AGAIN! NO IT'S NOT! God did say the Jews were His chosen people, and NO we don't support Israel because we NEED armegeddon, that's just stupid! ....we are to support Israel, we're Israel's ally...He also says in the last days that Israel will loose all it's allies. With Obama...that's just whats happening. I don't care what he says, he does NOT support Israel and the US is going to pay for this somehow. I don't want Armegeddon any more than anyone else...but it's going to happen one day. The Bible also, as far as anyone knows, is not mentioned in end days. Could that be because we end up turning against Israel? Maybe we don't exist anymore when this happens? Nobody knows for sure....but Christians are NOT looking forward to Armegeddon...nobody should.

Easy Carol. You said it best in your first line. Those who perpetrate that end-of-times excuse for our support of Israel are just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back