Mossad's Fingerprints On Paris Attacks

Looks like the topic of the OP has been totally derailed by the off topic postings of Roudy and others.

Maybe I'll try again on a later day when the Mods are here and can ban the offending trolls.

Bye ..... :cool:

Aha, so now that your attempts to derail the thread by bringing up the holocaust after you embarrassed yourself as an ISIS cheerleader have failed, your plan is to whine to the mods to save your ass from further embarassment?

If anybody exhibits troll behavior its you Sunni, just a quick review of your behavior in the ME board chasing after each of Sally's posts proves it conclusively.

And let's not forget, here is "go team Sunni!" showing his adoration for ISIS and filth of shariah law.

I find it hilarious that Sunni creates a thread claiming ISIS is Mossad operation, while not too long ago he was cheering for ISIS as the destroyers of Israel! So which is it Sunni?!

ISIS declares creation of new Islamic state | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ISIS declares creation of new Islamic state | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sunni girl:
"Good idea, they should clean out the Holohoax museum and use it for the ISIS Caliphate embassy. ... :cool:"

Sunni girl: "Can it shit for brains......the Ottomans let in the zionist savages into the land......a mistake the ISIS Caliphate won't let happen after they destroy Israel. .. :cool:"

Last edited:
And let's not forget, here is "go team Sunni!" showing his adoration for ISIS and filth of shariah law.

I find it hilarious that Sunni creates a thread claiming ISIS is Mossad operation, while not too long ago he was cheering for ISIS as the destroyers of Israel! So which is it Sunni?!

. .. :cool:"

Don't you worry, Sunni and his war god allah will destroy the entire world, so that they can finally bring peace. After all, who wants to fight over rubble?

Of course, then the Shites and Sunnis will start killing themselves again as they argue who better represents Mo and their war god allah, but I think that is only common sense.

It's exactly this type of behavior on the part of Left Wing Israelis that drives me crazy...that treat EVERYBODY regardless of what scum they are.
Yep, they make terrorists healthy again and send them out to murder more people.
The fact that Western intelligence services (not just Mossad) have been caught supporting the "terrorists" at the same time Western governments have supposedly been waging a campaign against the 'Islamic State' in Syria ... says it all.

The events in Paris provided justification to ramp up the bombing campaign in one of the sovereign nations in the immediate crosshairs of a long-running M.E.destablization project (ever heard of the Yinon Plan? If not, look it up.). That's what's happening and we needn’t engage in any conspiratorial speculation to assess the facts on the ground. Following the Paris attacks, the French air force bombed the alleged headquarters and "command posts" of ISIS. Where else, but in Syria? Of course, the word out of Syria is that a number of health clinics, a stadium and a museum were actually targeted (I.E. civilian infrastructure).

It doesn't take a genius to see that the true goal of Western agression in Syria is the ouster of Assad and the reinstallation of another Morsi-type puppet, not the destruction of ISIS. ISIS is as much the pretext for overt military action in the M.E. by Western countries as it is an integral facet of the means to bring about the desired end.

Right, sure, but not too long ago, the OP of this thread was cheering for ISIS as the great destroyer of Israel. Now suddenly he's claiming that ISIS is a Mossad operation? Seriously, who do you think you're kidding.

Islam, where brain cells go to die:

ISIS declares creation of new Islamic state | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ISIS declares creation of new Islamic state | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sunni girl:
"Good idea, they should clean out the Holohoax museum and use it for the ISIS Caliphate embassy. ... :cool:"

Sunni girl: "Can it shit for brains......the Ottomans let in the zionist savages into the land......a mistake the ISIS Caliphate won't let happen after they destroy Israel. .. :cool:"

Oh how he adores those brave ISIS fighters:

sunnigirl: "The ISIS jihadists are 10 times the better fighters than the secular SFA."

Anti-Assad rebels said to seize 95% of Syrian Golan Heights | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Don't you worry, Sunni and his war god allah will destroy the entire world, so that they can finally bring peace. After all, who wants to fight over rubble?

Of course, then the Shites and Sunnis will start killing themselves again as they argue who better represents Mo and their war god allah, but I think that is only common sense.

The Shiites and Sunnis are going to slaughter each other for the next 30 years. It's a blood feud fueled by a barbaric religion and its been going for the last 1400 years and it ain't gonna stop now. Shiite prophets were killed by their own Sunni brothers and cousins, and vice verse.

The best thing the West can do is stay on the sidelines and let them be busy killing each other, as opposed to us infidels. Grab your popcorn.

The Shiites and Sunnis are going to slaughter each other for the next 30 years. It's a blood feud fueled by a barbaric religion and its been going for the last 1400 years and it ain't gonna stop now. Shiite prophets were killed by their own Sunni brothers and cousins, and vice verse.

The best thing the West can do is stay on the sidelines and let them be busy killing each other, as opposed to us infidels. Grab your popcorn.

the sunnis and the Shiite shit are getting CLOSER to each other and to Saudi arabia-------via Yemen. Rosie the oracle of usmb predicts that the Shiite
shit will soon confront the sunnis ------in northern Yemen and in Saudi arabia
thus throwing the whole ummah pig pen into turmoil and disarray. Sit tight
avoid that cesspit at all costs

the sunnis and the Shiite shit are getting CLOSER to each other and to Saudi arabia-------via Yemen. Rosie the oracle of usmb predicts that the Shiite
shit will soon confront the sunnis ------in northern Yemen and in Saudi arabia
thus throwing the whole ummah pig pen into turmoil and disarray. Sit tight
avoid that cesspit at all costs

colbert-popcorn.gif

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

Is Mossad behind my burnt grilled cheese sandwich with bacon on it???

I believe they might behind that before believing they were behind the Paris attacks.

...Rosie the oracle of usmb predicts that the Shiite shit will soon confront the sunnis ------in northern Yemen and in Saudi arabia thus throwing the whole ummah pig pen into turmoil and disarray...

Evidently the Saudis are thinking the same:

"Middle Eastern Kingdom building 600-mile wall and ditch along its border with Iraq in effort to insulate itself from the chaos engulfing its neighbours...

It has also created a physical barrier along parts of the even longer, 1,000-mile border with Yemen to the south."

Evidently it isn't her Jewish neighbors that the Saudis distrust.

Revealed: Saudi Arabia's 'Great Wall' to keep out Isil

...Rosie the oracle of usmb predicts that the Shiite shit will soon confront the sunnis ------in northern Yemen and in Saudi arabia thus throwing the whole ummah pig pen into turmoil and disarray...

Evidently the Saudis are thinking the same:

"Middle Eastern Kingdom building 600-mile wall and ditch along its border with Iraq in effort to insulate itself from the chaos engulfing its neighbours...

It has also created a physical barrier along parts of the even longer, 1,000-mile border with Yemen to the south."

Evidently it isn't her Jewish neighbors that the Saudis distrust.

Revealed: Saudi Arabia's 'Great Wall' to keep out Isil

Are they subcontracting Trump for the job?

Please note-----the wall between Saudi arabia and yemen is NOT for the purpose of
keeping ISIL out------now it is for the purpose of keeping IRAN out-----Iran and its Shiite shills------HOUTHIS and the Hezbollah scum that Iran placed in Yemen

Either the Shiite will hit the fan, or the Sunni, or both.

More popcorn-worthy to me is the Russian dynamic. The Western Alliance doesn't seem too thrilled about Putin's apparent resolve to battle ISIS in the Middle East. Why is that, you may well ask? Because, like Assad, Putin actually IS going after ISIS - the proxy foot soldiers of the Western Alliance.

More popcorn-worthy to me is the Russian dynamic. The Western Alliance doesn't seem too thrilled about Putin's apparent resolve to battle ISIS in the Middle East. Why is that, you may well ask? Because, like Assad, Putin actually IS going after ISIS - the proxy foot soldiers of the Western Alliance.

try again-----right now there are three very ambitious imperialist regimes
in the world which vie with the USA and NATO---for "power" ----china,
Iran and Syria. TOGETHER they are desperately and brutally seeking
to control the water ways of trade-------most importantly straits and ports.
The biggest threat to the IRAINAN ambition-----is ISIS-----and more
broadly-----SUNNIS vs SHIITES. Anything Iran grabs benefits its
good ally RUSSIA. Control on Crimea, Syria and the Port cities of
Yemen are amongst the JOINT goals of Russia, Syria and Iran-----and
their combined forces are doing a good job of it-------with lots of pesky
interfence from ISIS and the sunni world

Oh, I'm well aware of the competing interests of the East and West in the resource-rich Middle East and in Sub-Saharan Africa.

As badly as it irks me to say this as an informed American citizen, in stark contrast to the policies of Western imperialism, the geopolitical policies of the Eastern 'powers that be' seem to resonate collectively with a touch more, I dunno, ... humanity.

For instance, as noted here in an article about the more recent but far less talked about "terrorist attack" in Mali:

"[. . .]Aside from the lucrative railroad and road construction projects mentioned above, China has expanded its partnerships with Mali in many other areas. For instance, in 2014 China gifted Mali a grant of 18 billion CFA (nearly $30 million) and an interest-free loan of 8 billion CFA (nearly $13 million). Additionally, China established a program that offers 600 scholarships to Malian students over the 2015-2017 period. Also, the Chinese government announced the construction of a training and educational center focused on engineering and the construction industry, as well as the completion of the Agricultural Technical Center in the city of Baguineda in Southern Mali, not far from the capital and population center of Bamako. "

------------------------

Of course, prior to pointing out the above, the article painted the attack in Mali as a likely message to China and Russia.

------------------------

"[. . .]On Friday November 20, 2015 a team of reportedly “heavily armed and well-trained gunmen” attacked a well known international hotel in Bamako, Mali. While the initial reports were somewhat sketchy and contradictory, in the days since the attack and siege that followed, new details have emerged that are undeniably worrying as they provide a potential motive for the terrorists.

It has since been announced that three Chinese nationals were killed at the outset of the attack: Zhou Tianxiang, Wang Xuanshang, and Chang Xuehui. Aside from the obviously tragic fact that these men were murdered in cold blood, one must examine carefully who they were in order to get a full sense of the importance of their killings. Mr. Zhou was the General Manager of the China Railway Construction Corporation’s (CRCC) international group, Mr. Wang was the Deputy General Manager of CRCC’s international group, and Mr. Chang was General Manager of the CRCC’s West Africa division. The significance should become immediately apparent as these men were the principal liaisons between Beijing and the Malian government in the major railway investments that China has made in Mali. With railway construction being one of the key infrastructure and economic development programs in landlocked Mali, the deaths of these three Chinese nationals is clearly both a symbolic and very tangible attack on China’s partnership with Mali <snip>

[...]It seems highly implausible, to say the least, that a random terror attack solely interested in killing as many civilians as possible would have as its first three victims these three men, perhaps three of the most important men in the country at the time. But the implausible coincidences don’t stop there.

Among the dead are also six Russians, all of whom are said to have been employees of the Russian commercial cargo airline Volga-Dnepr.
While at first glance it may seem irrelevant that the Russian victims worked for an airline, it is in fact very telling as it indicates a similar motive to the killing of the Chinese nationals; specifically, Volga-Dnepr is, according to its Wikipedia page, “a world leader in the global market for the movement of oversize, unique and heavy air cargo…[It] serves governmental and commercial organizations, including leading global businesses in the oil and gas, energy, aerospace, agriculture and telecommunications industries as well as the humanitarian and emergency services sectors.” The company has transported everything from gigantic excavators to airplanes, helicopters, mini-factories, and power plants, not to mention heavy machines used in energy extraction.

This fact is significant because it is quite likely, indeed probable, that the airline has been transporting much of the heavy, oversized equipment being used by the Chinese and other developers throughout the country. In effect, the Russian crew was part of the ongoing economic development and foreign investment in the country. And so, their killing, like that of the CRCC executives, is a symbolic strike against Chinese and Russian investment in the country. And perhaps even more importantly, the attack was a symbolic attack upon the very nature of Sino-Russian collaboration and partnership, especially in the context of economic development in Africa and the Global South.
"

------------------------

Take a close look today at Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, ETC, to get a handle on just how little Western imperialists care about the average man, woman and child on the street. It's absolutely disgraceful. Nobody with an ounce of human compassion could look at the current facts on the ground in those post-apocalyptic landscapes and not cry out in condemnation of the soulless locusts responsible.

And spare me the bullshit propaganda about how terribly the Chinese and Russian governments treat their own people. How they treat the people in the countries in which they're widely regarded by the locals as welcome guests (hey, there's a novel concept) belies all the boogeymen tales you could conjure or cite.

The sure look like dummies to me, blow it up and look for yourself:

CT24l-3WcAAfE_R.jpg

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

Why is it so hard for you to accept that Muslims are causing all the carnage around the world, including Paris?

No matter how hard you try to take attention away from Muslim atrocities, it will never work. ISIS, a Sunni Muslim terrorist group , was behind the attack. They even admitted it.

You're almost as demented and pathetic as the retard in the video :lol:

Assad isnt really going after ISIS, he's going after the free Syrian army and the rebels. ISIS fortifies Assad's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

Forum List

Back