Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy - Jim Marrs...

SJ sez H.W. did it.

Yeah, that's a very interesting theory. The Bush Family had close ties with the Nazis. They were very instrumental in getting many Nazis over to the U.S. after the war. And in my opinion, the JFK assassination was a Nazi Coup d'etat. It was pulled off by the Nazi-sympathizer faction in our Government.

^ ^ ^

You both would fail as intelligence analysts.

A female got used and abused, and she could not keep secrets. She tried to please to many people....people on opposite sides. She done some pillow talk with a President, and to keep him from being retaliatory....he was killed,

To keep her from spilling anymore secrets.....she was killed. She was killed, because she could not keep her mouth shut. Bedroom antics and being flamboyant with her mouth caused her downfall. I actually believe she may have gained feelings for Kennedy. Charming, handsome and powerful.....and she fell for him.

The most powerful family in the free world, and they were actually rabbits in a field of swarming hawks. A secret society......"The Mob" , along with co-conspirators.... had them "eliminated"

If you have a theory or hypothesis....try to be at least in the ballpark. Yes you can look outside the fence....most anything is possible. But you two are not even close.

Shadow 355

^ ^ ^

A female got used and abused, and she could not keep secrets. She tried to please to many people....people on opposite sides. She done some pillow talk with a President, and to keep him from being retaliatory....he was killed,

To keep her from spilling anymore secrets.....she was killed. She was killed, because she could not keep her mouth shut. Bedroom antics and being flamboyant with her mouth caused her downfall. I actually believe she may have gained feelings for Kennedy. Charming, handsome and powerful.....and she fell for him.

The most powerful family in the free world, and they were actually rabbits in a field of swarming hawks. A secret society......"The Mob" had them eliminated, along with co-conspirators.

If you have a theory or hypothesis....try to be at least in the ballpark. Yes you can look outside the fence....most anything is possible. But you two are not even close.

Shadow 355

I think it was much bigger than some 'pillow talk.' Him and his brother were killed for much more serious reasons. I don't know much about Marilyn Monroe, but her death was a bit suspicious.

And the Mob probably was somewhat involved in the JFK assassination. But i think it was the Nazi faction within our Government who ran the show. They carried out a Coup d'etat. Anyway, check out the video. Jim Marrs is great.

Last edited:
Anyway, check out the video. Jim Marrs is great.

It is only a blank white blotch on my computer. I even clicked on the white tv screen, and it does not open.
??????

Shadow 355

You can check it out on YouTube too. It's fascinating.

I cannot get youtube. The computer I use has it blocked, as well as ABC -CBS-NBC and Fox news video.

"Streaming Video is not allowed"

" Games has been blocked "

" Hacked site - Blocked"

About 6 or seven moths ago.....about = putlocker.tn - I was watching movies on grave shift at Gate Three ( A ghost town, that area of the plant was shut down ). The next grave shift I worked that gate about two weeks later......that website "was blocked".

"I believe" someone was monitoring my internet use in the "Area three" admin building...AT NIGHT, and to prevent me from watching my spy and action movies. Assinine.

I have went to one website on the internet at Gate Three, and a few hours later...... it is blocked. One such incident happened about four years ago, at about 9pm I went to a website, and at 2am it was "Blocked". Yes, I believe people being asinine. I asked the company computer guru about it , and he said that corporate blocked the website...from one state away. Yeah.....some computer guy at 2am blocks a website I just went to 5 hours earlier. Bravo Sierra.

The computer at Gate Three....freezes frequently when in use. Like when you pull the internet cord from its connection. I believe.....someone in the computer room, playing games and trying to frustrate the computer user and get us up in anger.

People being juvenile and people being malicious.

Shadow 355

Anyway, check out the video. Jim Marrs is great.

It is only a blank white blotch on my computer. I even clicked on the white tv screen, and it does not open.
??????

Shadow 355

You can check it out on YouTube too. It's fascinating.

I cannot get youtube. The computer I use has it blocked, as well as ABC -CBS-NBC and Fox news video.

"Streaming Video is not allowed"

" Games has been blocked "

" Hacked site - Blocked"

About 6 or seven moths ago.....about = putlocker.tn - I was watching movies on grave shift at Gate Three ( A ghost town, that area of the plant was shut down ). The next grave shift I worked that gate about two weeks later......that website "was blocked".

"I believe" someone was monitoring my internet use in the "Area three" admin building...AT NIGHT, and to prevent me from watching my spy and action movies. Assinine.

I have went to one website on the internet at Gate Three, and a few hours later...... it is blocked. One such incident happened about four years ago, at about 9pm I went to a website, and at 2am it was "Blocked". Yes, I believe people being asinine. I asked the company computer guru about it , and he said that corporate blocked the website...from one state away. Yeah.....some computer guy at 2am blocks a website I just went to 5 hours earlier. Bravo Sierra.

The computer at Gate Three....freezes frequently when in use. Like when you pull the internet cord from its connection. I believe.....someone in the computer room, playing games and trying to frustrate the computer user and get us up in anger.

People being juvenile and people being malicious.

Shadow 355

Try an iPad or your phone.

Great stuff from Jim Marrs. He always delivers.

He does summarize it well.

Go to the 1 hour mark to get details on why people in the highest levels of our government, industry, and military wanted JFK dead.

Because of the coup of 1963, the USA has much in common with banana republics.

^ ^ ^

The most powerful family in the free world, and they were actually rabbits in a field of swarming hawks. A secret society......"The Mob" , along with co-conspirators.... had them "eliminated"

Shadow 355

Actually mine is a joke.

Long ago in another thread I made a comment about H.W.'s (selective) memory, that he can't remember where he was in October 1980 (see "October surprise") just as he can't remember where he was on 11/22/63, a date everybody remembers where they were and what they were doing. S.J. in his sui generis illogic concluded from that that I was claiming H.W. killed JFK. To this day he carries it in his sigline and still doesn't get his own non sequitur, which I believe is the longest running sigline joke on this site (somebody call Guiness).
:rofl:

Go to the 1 hour mark to get details on why people in the highest levels of our government, industry, and military wanted JFK dead.

Yeah, well said.

I had read of most of the points made by Jim Marrs in the video.

However, one thing he mentioned that caught my attention was his mentioning Evelyn Lincoln and a letter she wrote some 30 years after the coup. Here it is...

Evelyn Lincoln
4701 Willard Avenue
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20816
(301) 664-3670

October 7, 1994

Dear Richard,

It was a pleasure to receive your kind letter concerning your
desire to obtain my assessment of President Kennedy’s administration and assassination to pass along to your students.

I am sending along to you and article which was written by
Muriel Ressman for the “Lady’s Circle” October 1964, and was recently reprinted in a current issue of that magazine, which will give you an insight into my impression of the man.

As for the assassination is concerned, it is my belief that there
was a conspiracy because there were those that disliked him and felt the only way to get rid of him was to assassinate him. These five conspirators, in my opinion, were Lyndon B. Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, the Mafia, the CIA and the Cubans in Florida. The House Intelligence Committee investigation, also, came to the conclusions that there was a conspiracy.

My very best wishes to you and your students.

Sincerely,

Evelyn Lincoln

I was not aware of her letter. The more one researches this terrible event, the more clear the coup becomes.

^ ^ ^

Shadow 355

Actually mine is a joke.

Long ago in another thread I made a comment about H.W.'s (selective) memory, that he can't remember where he was in October 1980 (see "October surprise") just as he can't remember where he was on 11/22/63, a date everybody remembers where they were and what they were doing. S.J. in his sui generis illogic concluded from that that I was claiming H.W. killed JFK. To this day he carries it in his sigline and still doesn't get his own non sequitur, which I believe is the longest running sigline joke on this site (somebody call Guiness).
:rofl:

Surprisingly, it may not be as much a joke as you think. The Bush Family did have close ties to the Nazis. And they've always played a big role in the CIA. But i'm still skeptical of the idea Bush himself was involved. However i do believe the Right Wing Nazi faction within our Government pulled off the Coup. The CIA was involved.

Yeah, well said.

I had read of most of the points made by Jim Marrs in the video.

However, one thing he mentioned that caught my attention was his mentioning Evelyn Lincoln and a letter she wrote some 30 years after the coup. Here it is...

Evelyn Lincoln
4701 Willard Avenue
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20816
(301) 664-3670

October 7, 1994

Dear Richard,

It was a pleasure to receive your kind letter concerning your
desire to obtain my assessment of President Kennedy’s administration and assassination to pass along to your students.

I am sending along to you and article which was written by
Muriel Ressman for the “Lady’s Circle” October 1964, and was recently reprinted in a current issue of that magazine, which will give you an insight into my impression of the man.

As for the assassination is concerned, it is my belief that there
was a conspiracy because there were those that disliked him and felt the only way to get rid of him was to assassinate him. These five conspirators, in my opinion, were Lyndon B. Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, the Mafia, the CIA and the Cubans in Florida. The House Intelligence Committee investigation, also, came to the conclusions that there was a conspiracy.

My very best wishes to you and your students.

Sincerely,

Evelyn Lincoln

I was not aware of her letter. The more one researches this terrible event, the more clear the coup becomes.

Yes, she was very close to the President. And that was her take on the assassination. Pretty chilling stuff.

Forum List

Back