Mossad's Fingerprints On Paris Attacks

Hey Sunni, let me know if you had enough, I will be happy to oblige. There's more where that came from, you lying ISIS supporting IslamoNazi freak.
You proved nothing juden boy......except that your people are always making up stuff ...... like the Holohoax myth for example. ..... :lol: :lol:

a "myth" well documented by the Nazis..........Oh, sorry that much evidence makes is fact
Well, he's now trying to change the topic since I made him eat his own words.

I think I'm going to call Sunniman "go team ISIS!" From now on. After all, that was his profession as the the official ISIS cheerleader. He made it a point to complement ISIS on their accomplishments everytime they were mentioned.

Sunni, a few months abo: "go ISIS, go team Sunni!" Ho ho ho.
You lying juden POS .....I never said "go ISIS" and you know it.

Here is a novel idea Roudy.

Quit derailing the thread with your nonsense and address the OP's topic. ..... :cool:

You did say "go team Sunni" and it was clearly in reference to your support for ISIS. Here's an example:

ISIS declares creation of new Islamic state | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your OP was antisemetic bullshit that was moved to the conspiracy forum, and I'm just pointing out that you were an ISIS supporting shmuck, not too long ago.

True story dude, like totally :cool:

Last edited:
These fake attacks like the one recently in Paris are being used to strip citizens of their freedom and liberty in the name of security. ...... :cool:

^^^^^^^^^What I like about Sunni is his insatiable desire to spread bullshit on the Internet.

Meanwhile, here is the real Sunniman, cheering for his beloved ISIS, sick:

Syrian Army defends Tabqa airport, smashes hundreds of IS terrorists | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sally, post: 9681045, member: 36253"]
Good! Crush those ISIS SCUM

Sally: "Sadly, Toastman, ISIS keeps on moving on like a spreading cancer."

http://www.newsweek.com/hundreds-dead-islamic-state-seizes-syrian-air-base-266489?

Sunniman:

Go team Sunni !! .. :thup:

Last edited:
Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

You left out that the Twin Towers were blown up via a Jewish plot and that the Holocaust never happened.

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

You left out that the Twin Towers were blown up via a Jewish plot and that the Holocaust never happened.

^^^^^
:lmao:

Here is Sunniman, dreaming of an ISIS run Islamic caliphate in Iraq and Syria, check it out folks, this is unreal:

The Caliphate - resurrected | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sunni Man, post: 9353333, member: 11674: "Early in the last century the European powers destroyed the Islamic Caliphate and divided the land between themselves by drawing up artificial borders.

The muslim people have had a longing for the restoration of the Caliphate for a hundred years.

Now the dream is being realized right in the heart of the Middle East. ... :cool:"

"Go team Sunni!! ..:thup:"

"I never supported ISIS, you lying Juden,"

"Muslims are about to realize the creation of an Islamic state in the heart of the Middle East! " <salivating>

I asked if you believe that the Twin Towers were blow up by a Jewish plot and do you believe that the Holocaust happened?
Yes, the Mossad was involved in the events of 9/11

and No, the official Holocaust story is more myth than fact. ...... :cool:

Shocking. I never would have guessed you believe those things.

I asked if you believe that the Twin Towers were blow up by a Jewish plot and do you believe that the Holocaust happened?
Yes, the Mossad was involved in the events of 9/11

and No, the official Holocaust story is more myth than fact. ...... :cool:
Just like the Paris attacks was a Mossad operation, right? :rofl:

GO TEAM SUNNI!!! ..:thup:

:blowup:

Forum List

Back