Mossad Cell Arrested in Iran.

Slowly but surely the criminal Zionist regime is being ferreted out in peaceful countries where they attempt to perpetrate their evil.

comments?
Yeah, Russia's propaganda news outlet citing some Iranian ministry. What can be wrong here?

I have a hunch that America has murdered more innocent people in foreign lands over the last 50 or 60 years than any other country.

The fact that the US has started about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2, speaks a lot louder than US hate propaganda.

You'all should just continue to express your racist hate within your own country and leave the rest of the world alone to move forward peacefully with China's lead.

Ya just can't make this shit up my friend!

You're a moron. You can't think.

You're a moron. You can't think.
I have captured your interest. All opinions are worthy of consideration. See my latest thread on Trump possibly inciting a million armed demonstrators to violence.

I have captured your interest. All opinions are worthy of consideration. See my latest thread on Trump possibly inciting a million armed demonstrators to violence.

Why bother. You are a nazi who is full of shit.

Maybe it's not true?
Thanks for your contribution on the question.
I don't know. I trust neither the Russians nor the Iranians. Maybe they caught someone, maybe not. Who knows?

Anyway, I think there are Mossad agents working in Iran. The Israeli special services know how to do their job.

If Iran did actually capture a Mossad cell, it would be wise to quietly release them.

No one but no one messes with Mossad.

Mossad's mission is to ensure Israel's survival in a very rough neighborhood.

And it does an excellent job.

Kudos to Mossad.

"Vigorous" action is the only thing that the bad guys understand. (Sure wish we had a Mossad to deal with all of our street thugs.)

sadly due to Iran’s evil regime, spying has to happen…but for it we wouldn’t of known the extent of their nuclear weapons program, intel they didn’t turn over in violation of Obama’s horrible deal.

I feel for the brace agents captured and their families.

Think maybe Biden's flunkies outed them? Curious timing, given how long they were under. Probably not true, though, just some infighting and people getting rid of personal enemies.

I don't know. I trust neither the Russians nor the Iranians. Maybe they caught someone, maybe not. Who knows?

Anyway, I think there are Mossad agents working in Iran. The Israeli special services know how to do their job.

Like our own intelligence operatives, they use natives, not their own people.

Think maybe Biden's flunkies outed them? Curious timing, given how long they were under. Probably not true, though, just some infighting and people getting rid of personal enemies.
well we already know Kerry isn’t opposed to given Iran secret intel on Israel…so it wouldn’t surprise me

The most informative thing about this thread is this:

There is absolutely no reason to take any post made by Donald H seriously, or to give any of his posts consideration.

Slowly but surely the criminal Zionist regime is being ferreted out in peaceful countries where they attempt to perpetrate their evil.

comments?
God bless Israel. Death to the Ayatollah.

No, China only needed to put down US fomented trouble in their country because China's successful political system needed to be defended at all costs.
Now it stands as the contrast to America's failed 'greedy' style of capitalism.

And in any case, domestic policy is much different from US 'foreign' policy of aggression that has been responsible for the slaughter of millions of innocents.
You're very confused.

Yes, of course. Though I think there are a number of 'their' people there with false identities. To organize and communicate with the agents.
Might be, yes. Allegedly our own policy is that the agents don't reside in the country they're spying on, they operate through cut outs and other means.

The most informative thing about this thread is this:

There is absolutely no reason to take any post made by Donald H seriously, or to give any of his posts consideration.
Thanks for your concern. Bringing attention to what I've said is probably not a good idea if your goal is to have me ignored.

Especially now when the rest of the world's sympathies for the evil Zionist apartheid regime is waning.

If Iran did actually capture a Mossad cell, it would be wise to quietly release them.

No one but no one messes with Mossad.

Mossad's mission is to ensure Israel's survival in a very rough neighborhood.

And it does an excellent job.

Kudos to Mossad.

"Vigorous" action is the only thing that the bad guys understand. (Sure wish we had a Mossad to deal with all of our street thugs.)
The Zionist apartheid regime can only operate successfully if it has the sympathies of the rest of the world.
Their last demonstration of slaughter of the Palestinian people destroyed much of that.

The rest of the world can't help seeing that the Zionists have become the Nazis themselves.

China's method of peaceful persuasion, as opposed to US bombs, is having an effect on the acceptance of Zionist evil and much more.

The Zionist apartheid regime can only operate successfully if it has the sympathies of the rest of the world.
Their last demonstration of slaughter of the Palestinian people destroyed much of that.

The rest of the world can't help seeing that the Zionists have become the Nazis themselves.

China's method of peaceful persuasion, as opposed to US bombs, is having an effect on the acceptance of Zionist evil and much more.
China's "peaceful persuasion"?

Look at their destruction of Hong Kong's democracy.

Look at their bullying of Taiwan.

Terrorists to Americans are freedom fighters to the rest of the world.

The rest of the world is slowly but surely turning against the Zionist regime, mainly for it's slaughter of the Palestinian people.

The Zionists accused the people of Iraq of being terrorists too, but look how America became the terrorist regime when the truth finally came out.

Yep. Bibi's Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam Hussein be overthrown .. Second on his list was isolating and destabilizing Syria.

China's "peaceful persuasion"?

Look at their destruction of Hong Kong's democracy.

Look at their bullying of Taiwan.

Soft money investments all over the Middle East, Afghanistan and Africa. .. They have been very successful.

Forum List

Back