Mosque arsonist tells court: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’

replace "little girls" with "black people" and you've got the Southern Baptists.

Like I said - radical religious terrorists are pretty much all the same - regardless of denomination.

They everyone should be forced to live under THEIR religious laws.

Screw 'em all.

I'm a southern baptist, and whites and blacks worship together in one building not caring who is beside them. Your point is?

The KKK operated with the approval of the Southern Baptist Church.

Progress is being made???

Good, happy to hear it.

You still here after such an embarrassing beatdown?

LOL

The Klan expressed themselves and their goals clearly:

"reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible,"

and

"Jesus was the first Klansman."

Don't try to pretend that some folks haven't bastardized Christianity to support terrorist activities just like the far right of Islam.

you want a list?

Last edited:
I'm a southern baptist, and whites and blacks worship together in one building not caring who is beside them. Your point is?

The KKK operated with the approval of the Southern Baptist Church.

Progress is being made???

Good, happy to hear it.

You still here after such an embarrassing beatdown?

LOL

Maybe if said group didn't kill and rape at 5-8 times the national rate. People wouldn't of had hatred of them? O'yess, common sense doesn't matter to the idiot.

Just like the simple-minded
My post denounces ALL right-wing terror and they try to claim I'm defending one type of right-wing terror...

got a link there bub?

To all Republicans.......Obama really was born in Hawaii. And he really is, legitimately, President of the United States. Again. And the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up a fake unemployment rate. And the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy. And the polls were not skewed to oversample Democrats. And Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election to make Conservatives feel bad. Nate Silver was doing Math. And Climate Change is Real. And rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes. And Evolution is a real. And Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us. And nobody is taking away anyone’s guns. And taxes have not gone up. And the deficit is dropping, actually, and Saddam Hussein did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction, and the moon landing was real, and FEMA is not building concentration camps, and UN Election Observers are not taking over Texas, and moderate reforms on the regulations in the insurance industry in this country are not the same thing as Communism. And if the Republican Party and the Conservative Movement and the Conservative Media are stuck in a vacuum-sealed, door-locked spin cycle of telling each other what makes them feel good, and denying the factual, lived truth of the world, then we are all deprived as a nation of the constructive debate between competing, feasible ideas about real problems. Last night, the Republicans got shellacked. And they had no idea it was coming. And we saw them in real, humiliating time, not believe it even as it was happening to them. And unless they are going to secede, they are going to have to pop the factual bubble they have been so happy living inside if they do not want to get shellacked again. And that will be a painful process for them, I’m sure. But it will be good for the whole country, left, right and center. You guys, we’re counting on you. Wake up. There are real problems in the world. There are real, knowable facts in the world. Let’s accept those, and talk about how we might approach our problems differently. Let’s move on from there.”

— Rachel Maddow, 11/07/12

Burn baby burn - they destroy every religious symbol that doesn't agree with there position that little girls are property to be raped - fuck islam!

replace "little girls" with "black people" and you've got the Southern Baptists.

Like I said - radical religious terrorists are pretty much all the same - regardless of denomination.

Screw 'em all.
A black man is the head of the Southern Baptist - retard.

Islam is everything liberals fight against. Yet here they're defending it. LOL.

Freedom to practice ones faith, or not, is an essential part of liberalism. I still contribute to the ACLU, even though they defend people and beliefs I don't like. I don't support religion being legislated, and believe that government should be secular. This probably flies way to far over your pointy little head.

btw - I am a Christian. and when Jesus said "Give unto Caesar what is Caesars and give unto God what is Gods" I took him at his word. Best ever advocasy for the separation of church and state I've ever heard.

Islam is not the enemy. Islam is being used by the enemy just as Christainity has been used by the enemy.

Ginning up fear and hatred is not God's work.

Don't give a fuck what some loon uses as an excuse.

I avoid MSNBC like the plague. I guess since I didn't kill someone that must mean that MSNBC promotes murder....

We know.

All we have to do is read your posts to know that you get your "news" from fux and lushbo.

Burn baby burn - they destroy every religious symbol that doesn't agree with there position that little girls are property to be raped - fuck islam!

Screw 'em all.

Except about 20% or so of 'Southern Baptists' are black.

But you are an ignorant libtard, so little is expected of you.

LOL

Southern Baptist Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Care to share with us how the Southern Baptist Convention came about in the first place?

The Southern Baptists are not the only "Christian" group that has supported terrorists. Maybe the Southern Baptists have fixed what ails 'em. Great. Not the point.
The Army of God; The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord; and The Phineas Priesthood are just a couple of the examples.
Doesn't matter WHAT religion it is - people try to bastardize it in order to pursue a political agenda. "God is on our side" really gets the zealots motivated to do stuff they wouldn't ordinarily dream of.
There has never been a shortage of folks who use people's faith to manipulate them. That's why hell is a busy place.

I don't recall FOX News telling people to attack moooooooooooslims.

Since FOX News has more viewers than kook msnbc....there should be hundreds of these arsonists if the OP and the person in the article weren't both full of shit and crazy themselves.

And look right there at post #7:

Seeing how Islam wants to take away all of our freedoms. Why do we allow such a sick mindset into our lands?

We call one group on both sides of an issue "two faced".

Forum List

Back