Moscow Ruble plunging like General from Moscow window!

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

More blatant Fake News from Nazi Titty . He has nothing to say about the failed Nazi offensive because it is a total catastrophe . Got any tanks or Air Defence systems left , Nazi Titty . Any food ? Rofl.

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher
It’s over Adolf. Quit while you’re still alive.
1686829836717.png

More blatant Fake News from Nazi Titty . He has nothing to say about the failed Nazi offensive because it is a total catastrophe . Got any tanks or Air Defence systems left , Nazi Titty . Any food ? Rofl.
Fuck a bunch of Russian trolls

Fuck a bunch of Russian trolls
I‘m guessing your demented old Joe is going to double down on the war to get re-elected, because so many dumb Americans like you don’t know the war is lost. You’ve been feed nothing but lies and propaganda so you ignorantly think Russia is losing.

Its time…
1686830487366.png

I‘m guessing your demented old Joe is going to double down on the war to get re-elected, because so many dumb Americans like you don’t know the war is lost. You’ve been feed nothing but lies and propaganda so you ignorantly think Russia is losing.

Its time…
View attachment 795409
The war is far from lost and aiding Ukraine is not a “political winner”.

It’s the right thing to do

The war is far from lost and aiding Ukraine is not a “political winner”.

It’s the right thing to do
Dupe.

I bet you still think this war was entirely unprovoked and strictly the fault of Russia and the evil genius Hitler-like Putin.

yes, only GULAG can save Moscow empire today :icon_lol:

Race to the bottom for Ruble🇷🇺 will only increase in speed :thup:

ps I have to correct You on one matter. Oil is second biggest export of Moscow , first one is terror.

Russia stands against 2030 Agenda, while bought and paid for clowns Zelen$ky and Biden are in favor

Forum List

Back