Moscow Mueller's Private Army: Witch Hunt has spent more than Countries spend on National Defense!

They were "uncovered" doing what?

LYING ABOUT HAVING CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS DURING THE CAMPAGN ..

aint too smart are you ...

They didn't lie, douchebag. Even if they did, no one did it under oath, so it's not a crime. If lying were a crime, then Obama and all his sleazy gang would be in prison, especially Hillary. She did lie under oath many many times.

Obama in my opinion was working hand in hand with Russia to strengthen Russia his entire time in office.
Obama lied about Syria 'red line', set Middle East back 20 years, top Saudi official says

"Obama in my opinion" - Are You serious... If you have proven anything in the last few years your opinion sucks... It is pretty consistently wrong and is generally ill informed... You are so far up Trump's Ass you possibly be the last person in America to figure it out...

You will end up being a punchline, when you give your political opinion the general feeling will to wonder what other guy is like first...

You have been fooled and you can't see it.. Have you noticed why Trump is generally hated in his home city... that is not jealousy... He was generally dislike for along time, even before he came a Republican... He is a conman, plain and simple, a good conman alright but a conman...

It wasn't my Party that paid Putin $14 Million for a Dirty Russian Trump Dossier full of lies, that The Obama Administration tried to use as the basis of a Soft COUP.

Come talk to us when you find the Clinton Dossier Putin whipped up for Trump to take down Cankles McClinton.

Seriously, Just try and back anything you said there with reputable source...

The information you said there should be Pulitzer Material if backed up with proof...

So now it is treason to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who knew?

OOO OOO OOO I know, lets invent the "deep State" as a new villain that is worse than Trump. Certainly the same dumbasses that voted for Trump will believe it.
Mueller isn't investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. He's simply persecuting Trump associates.
His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I mean, wtf is that? Some weak shit there. Makes me want to gag.
I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

This whole thing will be thrown out on appeal just based on that alone.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?
Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

Trump will be barking the order.
You're eagerness to send a 66 year old man to prison for misremembing whether he sent an email or a text only shows what a despicable piece of shit you are.

Trump vetted & hired Paul Manafort.

He knew what he was getting - connections to Putin
More like connections to Clinton and Obama through Podesta, and The Ukraine....which is who Clinton originally solicited for help manufacturing The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Doubtful Candidate Trump knew that at the time.

The Podesta Group's board of directors is made up almost entirely of Russian Nationals and the overwhelming percentage of their business came from Hillary Clinton, The DNC & Barak Obama.

Maybe that is why Mueller gave them all immunity to again conceal Clinton, Podesta and Obama's Collusion with Russia in the 2016 election.
Clinton hired a opposition research firm to investigate Trump shit including his business dealings in Russia. You know, that business Trump lied about.

I give you Trumpettes credit. You ignore the truth about Trump & Russia, his lies about his & his campaign's contacts with Russia & then make up crap & blame Hillary.

You people really are a special kind of stupid.
If there was some nefarious Podesta/Kremlin connection...you would think that the Trump Administration would have investigated it...or the GOP Congress would have had hearings to look into it...ya know...the way they did Hillary CLinton.

None of that happened of course...and it's been two friggin years

Mueller isn't investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. He's simply persecuting Trump associates.
His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?
Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

You're eagerness to send a 66 year old man to prison for misremembing whether he sent an email or a text only shows what a despicable piece of shit you are.

F'em -- if you cant do the time dont do the crime.

MF'r was old enough to know better

He didn't do anything anyone would consider a crime, jackass. Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Clapper, Ohre and Yates all belong in prison long before Stone deserves to go. They have all lied out their ass before Congress.

Don't give me any of your shit, idiot. That 66 yr. old man wasent too old to threaten a witness was he, Dorothy? So we're supposed to feel sorry for him?

If Stone thinks the FBI gave him a hard time, wait till he's in the joint.

Don't give me any of your shit, idiot. That 66 yr. old man wasent too old to threaten a witness was he, Dorothy? So we're supposed to feel sorry for him?

ROFL! He "threatened" to take his dog because Credico was mistreating it. That's the lamest charge of all.

He didn't do anything anyone would consider a crime, jackass. Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Clapper, Ohre and Yates all belong in prison long before Stone deserves to go. They have all lied out their ass before Congress.
Since when is witness tampering not a crime, fool?

ROFL! He "threatened" to take his dog because Credico was mistreating it. That's the lamest charge of all.
What kinda soap will Stone be reaching for? He'll only do that once!

Since when is witness tampering not a crime, fool?
I have yet to see any evidence that he's guilty of "witness tampering." Is talking to someone "witness tampering?" How would anyone even know if Credico was going to be a witness? What crime was Credico a witness to? None that I'm aware of.

That's just another bogus unprovable charge.

Stone's lawyer says getting him exonerated should be no problem. Meuller is hoping Stone will cop a plea. If that doesn't happen, his case is flushed down the toilet.

He won't spend a day in prison, moron.

Doesn't matter if he's 18 or 80. He lied and obstructed justice

He won't spend a day in prison, moron.
He seems to enjoy the attention. What was Stone's claim to fame other then being a Trump stooge before the election?

He should be locked up for wearing those double breasted suits he runs around in. What a fckin dipshit, which puts him right up Trumps ass.

He seems to enjoy the attention. What was Stone's claim to fame other then being a Trump stooge before the election?

He should be locked up for wearing those double breasted suits he runs around in. What a fckin dipshit, which puts him right up Trumps ass.

This piece of shit has been involved in virtually every GOP dirty trick all the way back to the 70s.

Hiring hookers...faking documents...you name it

A real Piece of Shit

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

Remember the Killian memo that CBS fell for and ended Dan Rather's career?

Yea...Stone

Elliot Spitzer?

Yea Stone

He paid underaged hookers in the DR to claim they had sex with a Dem Senator

Not enough bad things can happen to this human filth

Fucking right. Convenient forgetfulness might dupe you Trumpettes, but not most people.

A real Piece of Shit

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

Yea...Stone

The Killian memos were forged by Dan Rather's producer, Mary Mapes. She and Rather are the scumbags.

Elliot Spitzer?

Yea Stone

Stone made Spitzer frequent prostitutes?

That's a highly libelous claim. Do you have any proof?

The way you douchebags hate Stone is hilarious.

A real Piece of Shit

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

Yea...Stone

The Killian memos were forged by Dan Rather's producer, Mary Mapes. She and Rather are the scumbags.

Elliot Spitzer?

Yea Stone

Stone made Spitzer frequent prostitutes?

That's a highly libelous claim. Do you have any proof?

The way you douchebags hate Stone is hilarious.
Sue me fuckwad

Doesn't matter if he's 18 or 80. He lied and obstructed justice
Horseshit. Hillary lied and obstructed justice.

And yet the Trump DOJ has not seen fit to do anything about that. Hmmm.

And the GOP Congress?

Nothing there either?

Oh..

Forum List

Back