Moscow Mueller's Private Army: Witch Hunt has spent more than Countries spend on National Defense!

Trump vetted & hired Paul Manafort.

He knew what he was getting - connections to Putin
More like connections to Clinton and Obama through Podesta, and The Ukraine....which is who Clinton originally solicited for help manufacturing The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Doubtful Candidate Trump knew that at the time.

The Podesta Group's board of directors is made up almost entirely of Russian Nationals and the overwhelming percentage of their business came from Hillary Clinton, The DNC & Barak Obama.

Maybe that is why Mueller gave them all immunity to again conceal Clinton, Podesta and Obama's Collusion with Russia in the 2016 election.
Clinton hired a opposition research firm to investigate Trump shit including his business dealings in Russia. You know, that business Trump lied about.

I give you Trumpettes credit. You ignore the truth about Trump & Russia, his lies about his & his campaign's contacts with Russia & then make up crap & blame Hillary.

You people really are a special kind of stupid.

Tell your orange buddy to come clean & just admit it. Save the country any further expenses.

Confess & only spend 10 years in prison.
Admit what? Why don't Obama and all the deep state traitors admit they tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president?
With The Podesta Group, The DNC, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Rice, and Comey et al, & The FBI and DOJ ran by Obama right smack in the middle of it, knowingly plotting sedition and treason.
So now it is treason to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who knew?

OOO OOO OOO I know, lets invent the "deep State" as a new villain that is worse than Trump. Certainly the same dumbasses that voted for Trump will believe it.
It's probably treason to NOT INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT With The Clinton Campaign, DNC, and Obama Administration.

It's a crime of Ommission committed by Mueller who's only role is to keep the heat off of his treasonous friends.

You believe Trump. Ill believe the Republican veteran.

Tell your orange buddy to come clean & just admit it. Save the country any further expenses.

Admit what? Why don't Obama and all the deep state traitors admit they tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president?
With The Podesta Group, The DNC, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Rice, and Comey et al, & The FBI and DOJ ran by Obama right smack in the middle of it, knowingly plotting sedition and treason.
So now it is treason to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who knew?

OOO OOO OOO I know, lets invent the "deep State" as a new villain that is worse than Trump. Certainly the same dumbasses that voted for Trump will believe it.
Mueller isn't investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. He's simply persecuting Trump associates.

Mueller isn't investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. He's simply persecuting Trump associates.
His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I mean, wtf is that? Some weak shit there. Makes me want to gag.

His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

Mueller spending estimates are at $30 Million. Add Several other Investigations to this and we are nearing around $100 Million Spent.

So far this investigation has been self funding.

Manafort was fined FORTY SIX MILLION...so...

Occurred by the way During The Obama Administration when Manafort was working for Podesta and The Clinton Campaign in conjunction with work in The Ukraine. The same Ukraine, The Clinton campaign originally went to to solicit assistance on the beginnings of The Dirty Dossier originally and through those contacts, Steele, and ex Russian Spy Skirpal, contacted Russian Agents to compile The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Why again, didn't Obama Investigate Manafort then?

He and Clinton and Podesta knew Exactly what Manafort was doing at that time.

This had nothing to do with President Trump.

In fact, Manafort denies receiving any of the funds Mueller accused him or receiving. Podesta received those funds, but since Mueller gave Podesta Immunity, Manafort cannot subpoena The Podesta Group's Financials.

Now how convenient, neat and tidy is that? There are NO Records. NONE AT ALL in any of MANFORT's Financials of him receiving the money he testified The Podesta Group received.
We can see why Trump & his mob want to end the investigation! The longer it goes on & the deeper Mueller probes more of Trumps mob ends up being charged with crimes. The odds are good that one of his cohorts are going to come clean & reveal that Trump was behind the whole thing. We can't have that, now can we?

The Cult will lose it's collective mind when it's revealed that Trump is a born liar with larceny running thru his veins.

who were uncovered during the Russian interference investigation .. DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHHH

I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

This whole thing will be thrown out on appeal just based on that alone.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?

who were uncovered during the Russian interference investigation .. DDDDDUUUUUHHHHHHH

They were "uncovered" doing what?

LYING ABOUT HAVING CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS DURING THE CAMPAGN ..

aint too smart are you ...

Mueller spending estimates are at $30 Million.
How much did all those Benghazi and email investigations cost?
Oooooh look! Right on cue, Benghazi! How come every time the heat is turned up on your boy, you Trumptards rant about Benghazi?

Btw, fool. Benghazi was investigated by your own Repukes! And what did you find? Balls, that's what!

Enjoy your Benghazi rant.

I've just been called a Trumptard.

Awesome. :lol:

They didn't lie, douchebag. Even if they did, no one did it under oath, so it's not a crime. If lying were a crime, then Obama and all his sleazy gang would be in prison, especially Hillary. She did lie under oath many many times.

They didn't lie, douchebag. Even if they did, no one did it under oath, so it's not a crime. If lying were a crime, then Obama and all his sleazy gang would be in prison, especially Hillary. She did lie under oath many many times.

Obama in my opinion was working hand in hand with Russia to strengthen Russia his entire time in office.
Obama lied about Syria 'red line', set Middle East back 20 years, top Saudi official says

Having Conversations with people. OMG

Not one Russian voted in our election and lefty is outraged, but an estimated 5 Million Illegals were registered to vote, and he wants to sweep that under the rug.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?
Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

Trump will be barking the order.

Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

Trump will be barking the order.

Roger Stone will not only be proven innocent, but he will set a precedent in law forcing unaccountable bureacracies like The Obama FBI to share any and all evidence they have against their victims.

I know you are an uninformed moron, but did you know all the charges against Stone are based on one thing, and one thing only?

The FBI questioning him on texts, emails, and questions he answered in interviews over two years ago, and then The FBI stating that this material, despite the fact that these are Stone's statements are classified material, and Stone nor his lawyer are allowed to have copies of it.

That would be like me asking a poster what they wrote on a particular topic over two years ago, refusing to allow them to review what they wrote, and then asking them to recall it by memory and if they made one mistake, calling them a liar.

That is how desperate, how unhinged, how enraged and vengeful Mueller has become.
He is failing in a big way, and all he can do is run around and accuse people of lying while denying them their Constitutional Right to review their own statements, transcripts, emails, and texts.

That is unconstitutional. Eventually all the crap Mueller has pulled will be tossed out, and he'll be rung up again, for Prosecutorial Misconduct for the 3rd time in his career.

Now, you can't play stupid anymore without being a bold faced liar.

Obama in my opinion was working hand in hand with Russia to strengthen Russia his entire time in office.
Obama lied about Syria 'red line', set Middle East back 20 years, top Saudi official says

"Obama in my opinion" - Are You serious... If you have proven anything in the last few years your opinion sucks... It is pretty consistently wrong and is generally ill informed... You are so far up Trump's Ass you possibly be the last person in America to figure it out...

You will end up being a punchline, when you give your political opinion the general feeling will to wonder what other guy is like first...

You have been fooled and you can't see it.. Have you noticed why Trump is generally hated in his home city... that is not jealousy... He was generally dislike for along time, even before he came a Republican... He is a conman, plain and simple, a good conman alright but a conman...

"Obama in my opinion" - Are You serious... If you have proven anything in the last few years your opinion sucks... It is pretty consistently wrong and is generally ill informed... You are so far up Trump's Ass you possibly be the last person in America to figure it out...

You will end up being a punchline, when you give your political opinion the general feeling will to wonder what other guy is like first...

You have been fooled and you can't see it.. Have you noticed why Trump is generally hated in his home city... that is not jealousy... He was generally dislike for along time, even before he came a Republican... He is a conman, plain and simple, a good conman alright but a conman...

It wasn't my Party that paid Putin $14 Million for a Dirty Russian Trump Dossier full of lies, that The Obama Administration tried to use as the basis of a Soft COUP.

Come talk to us when you find the Clinton Dossier Putin whipped up for Trump to take down Cankles McClinton.

Forum List

Back