Moscow Mueller's Private Army: Witch Hunt has spent more than Countries spend on National Defense!

Roger Stone pleads not guilty.
It won't go to trial until a year from now.
So, Mueller cannot issue a report until Stone's trial ends.
See how this works? (Hee-Hee-Hee!)

No price is too high to root out the traitors in our midst.
Then you should have no problems with Mueller investigating Obama and Clinton for their roles in colluding with Russia to obtain The Dirty Russian Dossier.
Why should he investigate a fairy tale, piss drinker?
Seriously, do you see Mueller as more of a dictator in the mold of Castro for a place like Sierra Leone, or someplace like his own private island, where he can name it Mueller land, and his people can pledge allegiance to the United State of Mueller land.

Maybe his flag can have his face on it.

Maybe they just swear allegiance to him, or his statue.
except that Mueller cant indict anybody, its the grand jury who votes on whether to indict.

Lefty loves him some Grand Juries picked from the heart of the stinking SWAMP smack in the middle of DC.

Too bad you are only supposed to form a Grand Jury to investigate a named crime. So anything said Grand Jury sites and adjudicates on eventually will be thrown out of court. Same thing with Mueller who was illegitimately appointed in violation of the guidelines and procedures for appointing a Special Counsel. That and his conflict of interest means Mueller will amount to nothing in the end after a few appeals from his victims. Then the damage awards will come just like every thing else he has been involved in.

I can hear Mueller and his peoples singing his National Anthem now.

Mueller land, I’m longing for you

And someday, on thee I’ll stand

Where my home shall be eternal

Mueller land, sweet Mueller land

I’m kind of homesick for a country

Where I’ve never been before

No sad goodbyes will there be spoken

For time won’t matter anymore

I’m looking now across the river

Where my faith is gonna end in sight

There’s just a few more days to labor

And then I’ll take my heavenly flight

youre just talking out of your ass again.
DEuTd4R.jpg

Another way of putting it is that Trump's vacations cost more than Countries spend on National defense. A lot more. Try $56,000.000.00 and that is only up til last year.

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost

Be that as it may, contrary to some there is no amount that we should not spend to defend this nation against those that seek to undermine it and destroy it. The OP may have limits he is willing to spend to protect this nation, but I don't. Let Mueller investigate. Our national security is too precious to allow it to be compromised.

Another way of putting it is that Trump's vacations cost more than Countries spend on National defense. A lot more. Try $56,000.000.00 and that is only up til last year.

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost

Be that as it may, contrary to some there is no amount that we should not spend to defend this nation against those that seek to undermine it and destroy it. The OP may have limits he is willing to spend to protect this nation, but I don't. Let Mueller investigate. Our national security is too precious to allow it to be compromised.

What national security?
Everybody is hacking everybody else.
It's a goddamn hack-a-thon.

Mueller spending estimates are at $30 Million. Add Several other Investigations to this and we are nearing around $100 Million Spent.

But let's stick with the fact that Mueller's spending ALONE on this witch hunt for self generated process crimes has spent more money than several countries do for their National Defense these days.

Mueller has spent enough to raise, train and support an entire military force for a small foreign Country!

Here are the Country's Defense Budgets that Mueller has outspent.

Liberia $10 Million
Sierra Leone $13 Million
Laos $18.5 Million
Central African Republic $18.5 Million
Bhutan $10 Million
iu

Derp........

Mueller's investigation could turn a profit, thanks to Manafort's assets
  • Mueller may have also paid for his own investigation.
  • That's because, as part of his plea deal with the special counsel, Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million.

Do the math next year at this time when Muellers report still hasn't come out. And, have a red pen handy.

theres still a couple of senior campaign officials waiting to get their nuts cut by Mueller ...

:badgrin:

Then you should have no problems with Mueller investigating Obama and Clinton for their roles in colluding with Russia to obtain The Dirty Russian Dossier.
Why should he investigate a fairy tale, piss drinker?
Seriously, do you see Mueller as more of a dictator in the mold of Castro for a place like Sierra Leone, or someplace like his own private island, where he can name it Mueller land, and his people can pledge allegiance to the United State of Mueller land.

Maybe his flag can have his face on it.

Maybe they just swear allegiance to him, or his statue.
except that Mueller cant indict anybody, its the grand jury who votes on whether to indict.

Lefty loves him some Grand Juries picked from the heart of the stinking SWAMP smack in the middle of DC.

Too bad you are only supposed to form a Grand Jury to investigate a named crime. So anything said Grand Jury sites and adjudicates on eventually will be thrown out of court. Same thing with Mueller who was illegitimately appointed in violation of the guidelines and procedures for appointing a Special Counsel. That and his conflict of interest means Mueller will amount to nothing in the end after a few appeals from his victims. Then the damage awards will come just like every thing else he has been involved in.

I can hear Mueller and his peoples singing his National Anthem now.

Mueller land, I’m longing for you

And someday, on thee I’ll stand

I’m kind of homesick for a country

Where I’ve never been before

No sad goodbyes will there be spoken

For time won’t matter anymore

I’m looking now across the river

Where my faith is gonna end in sight

There’s just a few more days to labor

And then I’ll take my heavenly flight

youre just talking out of your ass again.
DEuTd4R.jpg

One of those guys is a patriot too.

Not some 'Sears' patriot.

Mueller spending estimates are at $30 Million. Add Several other Investigations to this and we are nearing around $100 Million Spent.

But let's stick with the fact that Mueller's spending ALONE on this witch hunt for self generated process crimes has spent more money than several countries do for their National Defense these days.

Mueller has spent enough to raise, train and support an entire military force for a small foreign Country!

Liberia $10 Million
Sierra Leone $13 Million
Laos $18.5 Million
Bhutan $10 Million
iu

Derp........

• That's because, as part of his plea deal with the special counsel, Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million.

Do the math next year at this time when Muellers report still hasn't come out. And, have a red pen handy.

Derp.....
Do the math when we actually get there.

Liberia $10 Million
Sierra Leone $13 Million
Laos $18.5 Million
Bhutan $10 Million
iu

Derp........

Derp.....
Do the math when we actually get there.

A sea of red.

So far this investigation has been self funding.

Manafort was fined FORTY SIX MILLION...so...

Occurred by the way During The Obama Administration when Manafort was working for Podesta and The Clinton Campaign in conjunction with work in The Ukraine. The same Ukraine, The Clinton campaign originally went to to solicit assistance on the beginnings of The Dirty Dossier originally and through those contacts, Steele, and ex Russian Spy Skirpal, contacted Russian Agents to compile The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Why again, didn't Obama Investigate Manafort then?

He and Clinton and Podesta knew Exactly what Manafort was doing at that time.

This had nothing to do with President Trump.

In fact, Manafort denies receiving any of the funds Mueller accused him or receiving. Podesta received those funds, but since Mueller gave Podesta Immunity, Manafort cannot subpoena The Podesta Group's Financials.

Now how convenient, neat and tidy is that? There are NO Records. NONE AT ALL in any of MANFORT's Financials of him receiving the money he testified The Podesta Group received.

Manafort worked for the Clinton Campasign?
All his so called "infractions" occurred while he worked directly for The Podesta Group which worked directly for Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama.

In other words, had Manafort never decided to work for The Trump Campaign for a couple months, he would have been given immunity just like The Podestas were.
Jesus fuck you are a God damn idiot.

Why did Clinton hire the Podesta group?

Podersta Group's employees work for the Podesta Group. They are not employed by their clients.

You & Glenn Freakin Beck make a pair.

Trump vetted & hired Paul Manafort.

He knew what he was getting - connections to Putin

So far this investigation has been self funding.

Manafort was fined FORTY SIX MILLION...so...

Occurred by the way During The Obama Administration when Manafort was working for Podesta and The Clinton Campaign in conjunction with work in The Ukraine. The same Ukraine, The Clinton campaign originally went to to solicit assistance on the beginnings of The Dirty Dossier originally and through those contacts, Steele, and ex Russian Spy Skirpal, contacted Russian Agents to compile The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Why again, didn't Obama Investigate Manafort then?

He and Clinton and Podesta knew Exactly what Manafort was doing at that time.

This had nothing to do with President Trump.

In fact, Manafort denies receiving any of the funds Mueller accused him or receiving. Podesta received those funds, but since Mueller gave Podesta Immunity, Manafort cannot subpoena The Podesta Group's Financials.

Now how convenient, neat and tidy is that? There are NO Records. NONE AT ALL in any of MANFORT's Financials of him receiving the money he testified The Podesta Group received.

Manafort worked for the Clinton Campasign?
All his so called "infractions" occurred while he worked directly for The Podesta Group which worked directly for Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama.

In other words, had Manafort never decided to work for The Trump Campaign for a couple months, he would have been given immunity just like The Podestas were.
Jesus fuck you are a God damn idiot.

Why did Clinton hire the Podesta group?

Podersta Group's employees work for the Podesta Group. They are not employed by their clients.

You & Glenn Freakin Beck make a pair.

Manafort worked for The Podesta Group who was working for Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton at that time comprised the overwhelming majority of The Podesta Group's business, so anything they were doing and Manafort was doing was being done for Clinton and Obama at their direction.

Trump vetted & hired Paul Manafort.

He knew what he was getting - connections to Putin
More like connections to Clinton and Obama through Podesta, and The Ukraine....which is who Clinton originally solicited for help manufacturing The Dirty Russian Dossier.

Doubtful Candidate Trump knew that at the time.

The Podesta Group's board of directors is made up almost entirely of Russian Nationals and the overwhelming percentage of their business came from Hillary Clinton, The DNC & Barak Obama.

Maybe that is why Mueller gave them all immunity to again conceal Clinton, Podesta and Obama's Collusion with Russia in the 2016 election.

Tell your orange buddy to come clean & just admit it. Save the country any further expenses.

Confess & only spend 10 years in prison.
Admit what? Why don't Obama and all the deep state traitors admit they tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president?

Tell your orange buddy to come clean & just admit it. Save the country any further expenses.

Admit what? Why don't Obama and all the deep state traitors admit they tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president?
With The Podesta Group, The DNC, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Rice, and Comey et al, & The FBI and DOJ ran by Obama right smack in the middle of it, knowingly plotting sedition and treason.

With The Podesta Group, The DNC, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Rice, and Comey et al, & The FBI and DOJ ran by Obama right smack in the middle of it, knowingly plotting sedition and treason.
So now it is treason to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who knew?

OOO OOO OOO I know, lets invent the "deep State" as a new villain that is worse than Trump. Certainly the same dumbasses that voted for Trump will believe it.

So now it is treason to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who knew?

OOO OOO OOO I know, lets invent the "deep State" as a new villain that is worse than Trump. Certainly the same dumbasses that voted for Trump will believe it.
It's probably treason to NOT INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT With The Clinton Campaign, DNC, and Obama Administration.

It's a crime of Ommission committed by Mueller who's only role is to keep the heat off of his treasonous friends.

Forum List

Back