Honestly....Why did trump surround himself with so many liars?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Just why did trump surround himself with liars? Putting the real possibility of a criminal conspiracy aside.....Why so many liars?

BEFORE: I'm going to drain the swamp!

AFTER: Just kidding. I'm doubling it.

BEFORE: Mexico will pay for the wall!

AFTER: Just kidding. You will.

BEFORE: You are going to have such great healthcare and at a tiny fraction of the cost! And it will be so easy!

AFTER: Just kidding. It's going to get a lot more expensive on my watch.

BEFORE: I won't have time to go golf.

AFTER: Just kidding. I'm going for the record.

BEFORE: I will hire only the best people.

AFTER: Just kidding. It's a shit show in a dumpster fire over here!

Just why did trump surround himself with liars? Putting the real possibility of a criminal conspiracy aside.....Why so many liars?

It's you who has the CNN googles on. Trump is mostly speaking the truth with some hyperbole thrown in.

Trump lies so much he certainly won't be allowed into Heaven but they may not let him in Hell either.

Is there anyone in D.C. who isn't a liar?

there has been a deliberate degradation of what it means to be less than honest in government.

flip-flops and shades of double triple speak are one thing, but trump is the type of liar this country has never ever seen.

there has been a deliberate degradation of what it means to be less than honest in government.

flip-flops and shades of double triple speak are one thing, but trump is the type of liar this country has never ever seen.

He lies about things that he doesn't need to lie about....like it is a game....

Self-delusion requires it.

Rump's own self-delusion consists of lying to himself about himself; then he simply directs the same delusion to lying to others about himself. Clearly if you're going to live in that self-imposed bubble you'll need liars who will agree to the same lies. And that requires liars.

You can't have people around who will tell you the truth, AND live in self-delusion. You gotta pick one or the other. Rump made his choice eons ago.

At least he's consistent.

BEFORE: I'm going to drain the swamp!

AFTER: Just kidding. I'm doubling it.

BEFORE: Mexico will pay for the wall!

AFTER: Just kidding. You will.

BEFORE: You are going to have such great healthcare and at a tiny fraction of the cost! And it will be so easy!

AFTER: Just kidding. It's going to get a lot more expensive on my watch.

BEFORE: I won't have time to go golf.

AFTER: Just kidding. I'm going for the record.

BEFORE: I will hire only the best people.

AFTER: Just kidding. It's a shit show in a dumpster fire over here!

That does sound a lot like Judy Grimes though....

Has there? Politicians have always lied with virtually every word that falls out of their mouth. There really is only 2 major differences with Trump as far as I can tell - he exaggerates/over inflates almost everything that he says and he is blatant rather than stating things in flowery bullshit.

as far as YOU can tell.. but truth, the DOJ and the US State Department sees things differently!

Forum List

Back