Morocco earthquake 6.8, Destruction overwhelming

You can still go, and enjoy Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca, all fairly far from Marrakesh. I enjoyed Tangier very much, on an overnight trip from Spain and Gibraltar.
Marrakesh is where it hit.

Nope, just Tangier. I was only at Rota Naval Station for a week or so for the DoD.

When you get off the boat at the port in Tangier you are immediately surrounded by a mod of children trying to sell you things. There are a bunch of spice shops there, and I bought some packets of cumin and others, but when I got home to the States, I was leery of putting any in my food. The restaurant seafood that I had was very good.
If there was anywhere overseas I would want to visit, it's Germany. If you're into the Far-East, Singapore is the best place. I would never visit anywhere in the Middle-East. I spent too much time there in the military.

I'm sure there's lots of nice places I haven't seen, but I like going where I've been and enjoyed in the past. The UK is really nice for a week or so, but Germany is the place to go in Europe.

If there was anywhere overseas I would want to visit, it's Germany. If you're into the Far-East, Singapore is the best place. I would never visit anywhere in the Middle-East. I spent too much time there in the military.

I'm sure there's lots of nice places I haven't seen, but I like going where I've been and enjoyed in the past. The UK is really nice for a week or so, but Germany is the place to go in Europe.
Tangier, Morrocco didn't have a Middle East vibe. It didn't have an African vibe, either. More Mediterranean, like the coast of Greece.

One of the best places I've been is Berchtesgaden, Germany. I arrived in the middle of the night after a flight into Munich, so I wasn't expecting the Alps feeling like they were right on top of you when I woke up the next morning.

Explore Beautiful Berchtesgaden - TravelWorld International Magazine

3 Day Berchtesgaden Itinerary: A Long Weekend in Berchtesgaden, Germany |  She Wanders Abroad

Berchtesgaden And Watzmann Mountains Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Berchtesgaden, City, Autumn - iStock

Eagle's Nest. That's a hike!

12 Best Things To Do In Magical Berchtesgaden Germany

BERCHTESGADEN 4K Video Tour, Bavaria 🇩🇪 Germany walking tour travel vlog  - YouTube

Tangier, Morrocco didn't have a Middle East vibe. It didn't have an African vibe, either. More Mediterranean, like the coast of Greece.

One of the best places I've been is Berchtesgaden, Germany. I arrived in the middle of the night after a flight into Munich, so I wasn't expecting the Alps feeling like they were right on top of you when I woke up the next morning.

Explore Beautiful Berchtesgaden - TravelWorld International Magazine

3 Day Berchtesgaden Itinerary: A Long Weekend in Berchtesgaden, Germany |  She Wanders Abroad

Berchtesgaden And Watzmann Mountains Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Berchtesgaden, City, Autumn - iStock

Eagle's Nest. That's a hike!

12 Best Things To Do In Magical Berchtesgaden Germany

BERCHTESGADEN 4K Video Tour, Bavaria 🇩🇪 Germany walking tour travel vlog  - YouTube
You got that right.

Bavaria is beautiful. The Alps are breathtaking.
I never had the time to go to the Eagle's Nest....but I went to Freiberg and Nueschwinstein Castle during the Summer. I know I'm spelling them wrong.

I lived in Heilbronn FRG for a couple of years.
Best duty I had in the military.
Only thing that compared was Oahu Hawaii.

6059539_f2683.gif

Forum List

Back