Transgender month is now official

They should start by celebrating the incestual murdering freak who started their movement, Caligula.

Well, I guess I can't invite any transgenders to my new holiday, JG: Prick of the Month, because none of them have any pricks now.

Maybe Joe Biden can have some of them over to the WH instead to celebrate Old Fart Month.

3605_obama.gif

Well, I guess I can't invite any transgenders to my new holiday, JG: Prick of the Month, because none of them have any pricks now.

Maybe Joe Biden can have some of them over to the WH instead to celebrate Old Fart Month.

View attachment 826902

I'd sure like to take first place in that Prick of the Month contest, but I think I'd have to acquiesce to miketx's superior aptitude in that department. He's developed that to an art form, and I'm just not worthy.

:bow3:

I'd sure like to take first place in that Prick of the Month contest, but I think I'd have to acquiesce to miketx's superior aptitude in that department. He's developed that to an art form, and I'm just not worthy. :bow3:

Yeah, but I have it on good authority that some of our better Leftists here like Faun, Tommy, Skews, Banker, Billy000 and JoeB131 have outstanding dick-sucking skills and can go through a whole bag O dicks in under a half hour.

Yeah, but I have it on good authority that some of our better Leftists here like Faun, Tommy, Skews, Banker, Billy000 and JoeB131 have outstanding dick-sucking skills and can go through a whole bag O dicks in under a half hour.
Come on, man, show a little respect here!!

It took a lot of dedication and hard work for them to completely suppress their gag reflex like they have!

Forum List

Back