Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

Mormon church leaders cut microphone after young girl announces she's gay

SALT LAKE CITY -- A video of a young Mormon girl revealing to her congregation that she is lesbian and still loved by God -- before her microphone is turned off by local church leaders -- is sparking a new round of discussions about how the religion handles LGBT issues.

Savannah, 13, spoke on May 7 in Eagle Mountain, Utah, about her belief that she is the child of heavenly parents who didn't make any mistakes when she was created. Her comments came during a once-a-month portion of Mormon Sunday services where members are encouraged to share feelings and beliefs.

"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."

Her act shows bravery while her church shows cowardice.
So she's 13 and thinks she's a lesbian? More proof she's been indocrinated by the liberal schools and Degeneracy pumped out by Jewish backed TV shows.

You're right... Ivanka Trump made her gay...

/---- You'd make any woman gay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The church is the single most fascist institution humanity has ever thought up. It is a place of hatred and scorn for no reason.

FUCK THE CHURCH. Good for this girl.

Umm at the risk of redundancy, the church is NOT the place for freedom of religion.

She has a right to be gay. She has a right to be a mormon. She has no right to be gay AND a mormon.

I feel badly for her parents.

The church is the single most fascist institution humanity has ever thought up. It is a place of hatred and scorn for no reason.

Umm at the risk of redundancy, the church is NOT the place for freedom of religion.

She has a right to be gay. She has a right to be a mormon. She has no right to be gay AND a mormon.

I feel badly for her parents.
The church ain't playing that tune, no sir.

Actually if you read the article Savannah isn't Mormon, she was raised around it but evidently isn't one. Second there was a group with her that was described as "disruptive" and thirdly her testimony was welcome until she mischaracterized Church doctrine and said God would want her to marry a partner.

I smell a rat

Last edited:
You want the be a Mormon? Then you can't be gay. It is their rules and their ideals. They had every right to cut the microphone. She doesn't have a right to be a Mormon.
Most churches recognize and accept a homosexual person who recognizes IT IS A SIN, but a weakness they strive to OVERCOME. The problem is when the member of the congregation lectures the Church that it is NOT a sin, and they EMBRACE that LIFESTYLE. That's when they get booted out.

You want the be a Mormon? Then you can't be gay. It is their rules and their ideals. They had every right to cut the microphone. She doesn't have a right to be a Mormon.

Being gay is looked down upon in every religion. Except Catholicism. Then you can fuck kids left and right.

Not sure what one has to do with the other. Lots of religions will take gays, if the religion does not embrace gays, no point in belonging to religion where they view it as a sin.

Being gay is looked down upon in every religion. Except Catholicism. Then you can fuck kids left and right.
I'm not even Catholic, or a fan of that religion, but that's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Clean up your own GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS before you lecture a church.

When are the gays and their fans going to realize that most churches and being gay are mutually exclusive?

Find one of the few churches where it is not a problem to be gay, but don't expect everyone to change because of your beliefs.

SALT LAKE CITY -- A video of a young Mormon girl revealing to her congregation that she is lesbian and still loved by God -- before her microphone is turned off by local church leaders -- is sparking a new round of discussions about how the religion handles LGBT issues.

Savannah, 13, spoke on May 7 in Eagle Mountain, Utah, about her belief that she is the child of heavenly parents who didn't make any mistakes when she was created. Her comments came during a once-a-month portion of Mormon Sunday services where members are encouraged to share feelings and beliefs.

"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."

While i disagree with their stance on gays, this is why our religious nuts are WAY better than ME muslims. Here your mic gets cut, but in the middle east they cut your throat.

While i disagree with their stance on gays, this is why our religious nuts are WAY better than ME muslims. Here your mic gets cut, but in the middle east they cut your throat.

If I was a fag, I'd rather have my mic cut than get thrown off a building by Muslims.

No, the Church is being consistence with its ideology. It's a voluntary organization and has every right to determine what is allowed in its facilities.

"Born in Vermont in 1805, Smith claimed in 1823 that he had been visited by a Christian angel named Moroni who spoke to him of an ancient Hebrew text that had been lost for 1,500 years. The holy text, supposedly engraved on gold plates by a Native American historian in the fourth century, related the story of Israelite peoples who had lived in America in ancient times."

An 18 year old that was visited by an angel named Moroni founds a 'faith'. :cool-45:

Perhaps the little girl who came out in church was shunned because that isn't how they do it on God's home world planet of Kolob. Jesus made the Kolob run in under 12 parsecs. These are not the droids you are looking for. You're gonna need a bigger boat. And don't call me Shirley. That's it, game over man, game over.

I...pardon you.

Yeah doesn't make any sense does it. :bye1:

"Born in Vermont in 1805, Smith claimed in 1823 that he had been visited by a Christian angel named Moroni who spoke to him of an ancient Hebrew text that had been lost for 1,500 years. The holy text, supposedly engraved on gold plates by a Native American historian in the fourth century, related the story of Israelite peoples who had lived in America in ancient times."

An 18 year old that was visited by an angel named Moroni founds a 'faith'. :cool-45:

Perhaps the little girl who came out in church was shunned because that isn't how they do it on God's home world planet of Kolob. Jesus made the Kolob run in under 12 parsecs. These are not the droids you are looking for. You're gonna need a bigger boat. And don't call me Shirley. That's it, game over man, game over.

I...pardon you.

The religion doesn't need to justify its beliefs. They have a right to believe what they believe just as you have a right to believe your silly shit. If you don't like it, don't join their religion. Pretty easy stuff but the leftwing nuts just don't understand simple.

So she's 13 and thinks she's a lesbian? More proof she's been indocrinated by the liberal schools and Degeneracy pumped out by Jewish backed TV shows.

You're right... Ivanka Trump made her gay...

/---- You'd make any woman gay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well if your buddy there can blame all the Jews in Hollyweird for making children Gay then Ivanka Trump is to blame seeing she is Jewish and her father was part of Hollyweird and had a gay show.

I...pardon you.

The religion doesn't need to justify its beliefs. They have a right to believe what they believe just as you have a right to believe your silly shit. If you don't like it, don't join their religion. Pretty easy stuff but the leftwing nuts just don't understand simple.

Apply that to Isis and you have your answer Cujo.

I...pardon you.

Not the same cupcake. Isis is a terrorist group, Mormons are a religious group. Nice try sunshine.

I...pardon you.

Not the same cupcake. Isis is a terrorist group, Mormons are a religious group. Nice try sunshine.

So that's the line today? Yesterday ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. Today "they aren't religious at all".

Con's brains are like a snowglobe you shake up but all the pieces inside came unglued and are just lying on the bottom as the snow falls.

I...pardon you.

So that's the line today? Yesterday ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. Today "they aren't religious at all".

Con's brains are like a snowglobe you shake up but all the pieces inside came unglued and are just lying on the bottom as the snow falls.

Where in the hell did I say Isis was a religious group? Isis claims to be religious however real Muslims don't act that way.

You are actually a complete idiot to think there are only two sides to an issue.

You seem to have no brain at all.

Forum List

Back