Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Mormon church leaders cut microphone after young girl announces she's gay

SALT LAKE CITY -- A video of a young Mormon girl revealing to her congregation that she is lesbian and still loved by God -- before her microphone is turned off by local church leaders -- is sparking a new round of discussions about how the religion handles LGBT issues.

Savannah, 13, spoke on May 7 in Eagle Mountain, Utah, about her belief that she is the child of heavenly parents who didn't make any mistakes when she was created. Her comments came during a once-a-month portion of Mormon Sunday services where members are encouraged to share feelings and beliefs.

"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."

Her act shows bravery while her church shows cowardice.

SALT LAKE CITY -- A video of a young Mormon girl revealing to her congregation that she is lesbian and still loved by God -- before her microphone is turned off by local church leaders -- is sparking a new round of discussions about how the religion handles LGBT issues.

Savannah, 13, spoke on May 7 in Eagle Mountain, Utah, about her belief that she is the child of heavenly parents who didn't make any mistakes when she was created. Her comments came during a once-a-month portion of Mormon Sunday services where members are encouraged to share feelings and beliefs.

"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."

So she's 13 and thinks she's a lesbian? More proof she's been indocrinated by the liberal schools and Degeneracy pumped out by Jewish backed TV shows.

You want the be a Mormon? Then you can't be gay. It is their rules and their ideals. They had every right to cut the microphone. She doesn't have a right to be a Mormon.

You gotta be kidding me. She does not have the right to stand up on Sunday and pull that shit.
Not in church, no.

Come out on the Ellen show or something, that there is unacceptable.

So she's 13 and thinks she's a lesbian? More proof she's been indocrinated by the liberal schools and Degeneracy pumped out by Jewish backed TV shows.

You're right... Ivanka Trump made her gay...

so when did you come out steve?

You want the be a Mormon? Then you can't be gay. It is their rules and their ideals. They had every right to cut the microphone. She doesn't have a right to be a Mormon.

Being gay is looked down upon in every religion. Except Catholicism. Then you can fuck kids left and right.

Being gay is looked down upon in every religion. Except Catholicism. Then you can fuck kids left and right.

Try and get gay/pretend married in the Church and see what happens.

The Church teaches to love the sinner but hate the sin. It does not embrace homosexuality

The church is the single most fascist institution humanity has ever thought up. It is a place of hatred and scorn for no reason.

FUCK THE CHURCH. Good for this girl.

Orly? What if "The Church" including all the 6'5" 285-lb Fijians said "fuck you"? Aye?

They wouldn't do that, yet you chose to say that to them, that's not nice.

Know what stopped the faggots from attacking the Utah temple?

They had a massive hate brigade all built up, too.

It's was Fijians surrounding the temple and locking arms.

Sunday morning testimony is not for faggotry, sorry.

Not just no, but hell no. That is for God worship only. It's not about you.

/--- it's no different than speaking at a Vegan conference while eating a bacon cheeseburger. Libs can understand that analogy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back