More White Racists

It looks like the Chinese woman did something that started this off.

This is what happens when someone just has a gut full and isn't going to take it anymore.

Good to see.

Yup ! like in the video I posted, you can see its always the Chinese who are starting everything! bringing racism out of whites ! bringing racism out of blacks! its those Chinese I tell you! most informative thread evva! thank you Asclep!
Hey, Man are you Russian or Polish you used a Russian spelling. Just asking

No, it just came out that way. From California

White woman was arrested after attacking another woman on the subway.

"Your white privilege is not working over here!"

Woman arrested after racist tirade on NYC subway - CNN Video

Yep more proof whites are racist. Maybe its a New York thing. Welcome to Brooklyn!

Its a genetic thing I keep telling ya. :rolleyes:

with the whites? or the Chinese?

Whites. Asians seem to get their racism from whites. At least thats what they told me in Korea, Japan, and Thailand.

Yep more proof whites are racist. Maybe its a New York thing. Welcome to Brooklyn!

Whites. Asians seem to get their racism from whites. At least thats what they told me in Korea, Japan, and Thailand.

People make lots of excuses in Korea, Japan and Thailand. My sister N Law who is Korean doesnt like Japanese people and it has nothing to do with whites. It has to do with history. The same reason you dont like white people

People make lots of excuses in Korea, Japan and Thailand. My sister N Law who is Korean doesnt like Japanese people and it has nothing to do with whites. It has to do with history. The same reason you dont like white people

Thats nationalism not racism. Thats more like Ethiopians not liking Eritreans. Koreans and Japanese are the same exact race. Koreans hate the Japanese because the Japanese used Korean women for sex slaves. I dont like most whites because they are racists, insecure, and bellicose.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Thats nationalism not racism. Thats more like Ethiopians not liking Eritreans. Koreans and Japanese are the same exact race. Koreans hate the Japanese because the Japanese used Korean women for sex slaves. I dont like most whites because they are racists, insecure, and bellicose.

Most whites are bellicose? you know most whites? you should hear what some hispanics say about "most blacks"

said out of ignorance of course. I grew up in Los Angeles and as a teenager heard a few mexicans rant about "most blacks" usually when someone says "most" they are full of shit. IMHO

Asians get their racism from whites? you know, whites can make excuses where they get their racism from as well. They can blame lots of things but racism, just like the need to make excuses for your actions is a human condition that affects us all. Everybody has excuses.

All right, I'll agree. lotsa whites are bellicose, Ive seen bellicose whites but check out this video of bellicose. Not that it means anything in particular one way or another but just because its damn funny. Bellicose.

Most whites are bellicose? you know most whites? you should hear what some hispanics say about "most blacks"

said out of ignorance of course. I grew up in Los Angeles and as a teenager heard a few mexicans rant about "most blacks" usually when someone says "most" they are full of shit. IMHO
Yep. Whites document their violence and use it to establish how superior they are which plays into their insecurity angle. I grew up in Oakland around tons of Mexicans and you cant imagine the hate they have for whites. Hell the Mexicans from Oakland were down with the BP's and that has continued to this day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Asians get their racism from whites? you know, whites can make excuses where they get their racism from as well. They can blame lots of things but racism, just like the need to make excuses for your actions is a human condition that affects us all. Everybody has excuses.

Just telling you what I learned. While over there Asians would ask me all kinds of crazy things and when I asked them where they got those ideas from they would say white GI's told them. Some pretty wild shit too like Black people grew tails after midnite.

Yep. Whites document their violence and use it to establish how superior they are which plays into their insecurity angle. I grew up in Oakland around tons of Mexicans and you cant imagine the hate they have for whites. Hell the Mexicans from Oakland were down with the BP's and that has continued to this day.

Sure, Nor Cal is a lot different than LA

All right, I'll agree. lotsa whites are bellicose, Ive seen bellicose whites but check out this video of bellicose. Not that it means anything in particular one way or another but just because its damn funny. Bellicose.

WTF is wrong with that retarded white dude? :laughing0301:

bellicose? I think he was the bus driver

Naw. The bus driver sounded Mexican. That white dude was trying to get himself killed. She could have crushed his stupid ass and he is trying to protect a bus nobody owns. :laugh:

White privilege is a statistical impossibility in New York City.

The real racist got off scot free.

4157958.jpg
Outdated pie chart is outdated.

New York City, New York Population 2018

In New York City, 44.6% of the population is white, 25.1% is black, and 11.8% are of Asian descent. Hispanics of any race represent about 27.5% percent of New York City’s population.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/new-york-city-population/

Go ti-ti and get in the bed junior. Yes, you can sleep with Barney.

th

Or maybe PEPE is more to your liking?
Thanks for proving my point, dumbass.

An atomized white plurality that routinely votes against its self interest makes “white privilege” a statistical impossibility.

White privilege is a statistical impossibility in New York City.

The real racist got off scot free.

4157958.jpg
Outdated pie chart is outdated.

New York City, New York Population 2018

In New York City, 44.6% of the population is white, 25.1% is black, and 11.8% are of Asian descent. Hispanics of any race represent about 27.5% percent of New York City’s population.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/new-york-city-population/

Go ti-ti and get in the bed junior. Yes, you can sleep with Barney.

th

Or maybe PEPE is more to your liking?
Thanks for proving my point, dumbass.

An atomized white plurality that routinely votes against its self interest makes “white privilege” a statistical impossibility.

Your point was not proven.

A white majority is a white majority.

Go back to sleep.

Forum List

Back