More Than One Shooter?

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

Want to know how I can tell you there wasn't more than one shooter?

The only windows busted out of the hotel were the ones in his room. And the windows don't open.

Are you freaking serious? lol

Stop stalling and explain how that video makes you think there was more than one shooter.

I am not stalling. You are projecting as usual. This is not a game. 59. people were murdered. I want to know why. If I have to tell you why I think there are more than one shooter, then you aren't as smart as you like to pretend.

If there is a shooter on the 32nd floor. Who the hell is on the 4th?

What makes you think anyone was on the 4th floor? This is what I am asking you to explain so stop stalling.

Muzzle flash seen near the ground floor in the middle of the building:

window2.jpg

The infamous window:

window.jpg

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

That is NOT 323 ft off the ground. I have a 2 story colonial and it is only 35ft high. God you lefties are gullible as they need you to be.

Typical conspiracy theorist, cannot fathom simple math. So you have a two story house, and it is 35 ft high. That is 17.5 ft. per floor. But hotels are built for efficiency, so they use about 10 ft per floor. Which figures out to be about 320 ft, just as stated. Had they the same distances per floor as your house, it would have been a lot more than 323 ft.

Dumbass that is from the foundation to the peak of the roof idiot. Have you never seem a colonial?

Yes. They have higher ceilings than hotel rooms dumbass.

Yes, and?

I think I will wait for the police and FBI report. Right now, the police are indicating that there was only one shooter. I never heard two guns firing at once, as one would expect if there were more than one shooter.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

That is NOT 323 ft off the ground. I have a 2 story colonial and it is only 35ft high. God you lefties are gullible as they need you to be.
Typical conspiracy theorist, cannot fathom simple math. So you have a two story house, and it is 35 ft high. That is 17.5 ft. per floor. But hotels are built for efficiency, so they use about 10 ft per floor. Which figures out to be about 320 ft, just as stated. Had they the same distances per floor as your house, it would have been a lot more than 323 ft.

Dumbass that is from the foundation to the peak of the roof idiot. Have you never seem a colonial?
Yes. They have higher ceilings than hotel rooms dumbass.

Yes, and?
yes and youre a dumbass for asking that dumb question.

The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

View attachment 152500

That picture is from 2016, and she was there visiting her niece.

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Marilou Danley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.

She is in another country. They have said they plan on questioning her when she gets back.

The only windows busted out of the hotel were the ones in his room. And the windows don't open.

Am I serious? Most certainly. Is that the best defense you have? If you've been to Vegas you would know the windows don't open. It should also be obvious by the fact the shooter broke out the windows in his room.

Stop stalling and explain how that video makes you think there was more than one shooter.

I am not stalling. You are projecting as usual. This is not a game. 59. people were murdered. I want to know why. If I have to tell you why I think there are more than one shooter, then you aren't as smart as you like to pretend.

What makes you think anyone was on the 4th floor? This is what I am asking you to explain so stop stalling.

stop being daft

stop being daft
i will if you start explaining who told you there was anyone on the 4th floor? Infowars?

Hi Pixie....that's a cab driver, you can see the id's on his dash...

several people have said they thought there was more than one shooter!

But to me, in all the recording that I've heard, it sounded like a rapid fire machine gun from one shooter....?

stop being daft

Stop_being_obtuse_copy.png

Am I serious? Most certainly. Is that the best defense you have? If you've been to Vegas you would know the windows don't open. It should also be obvious by the fact the shooter broke out the windows in his room.

What does windows opening have to do with it. Now it might if the media and the authorities had focused on that window. But they didn't now did they. We don't know if it was broken because it seems like we are being lied to. We will likely never know. You wouldn't know even this much if I had not posted the video. Because most of you simply buy anything you are told. Sad.

What does windows opening have to do with it. Now it might if the media and the authorities had focused on that window. But they didn't now did they. We don't know if it was broken because it seems like we are being lied to. We will likely never know. You wouldn't know even this much if I had not posted the video. Because most of you simply buy anything you are told. Sad.

Well were not buying your story so far because you lack any semblance of reasonable logic. You need to develop a better conspiracy theory as to why you think there were more than 1 shooter when no one else made that claim that was there.

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

What does the windows being able to open matter?.... Really? If they can't open, if there were a second shooter then there would be a broken window that he shot out of right? Well there have been SEVERAL pictures of the building and the only two windows that are broken is in the shooters room.

Please tell me you don't think the government mysteriously sent someone to fix the window of the second shooter hoping no one would notice. :omg:

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

Alex Jones is already saying the shooting was done by the Deep State.

Forum List

Back