More Than One Shooter?

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

Hi Pixie....that's a cab driver, you can see the id's on his dash...

several people have said they thought there was more than one shooter!

Hi Care. Good to see you. Thanks for clearing up where that vid originated from.

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

Alex Jones is already saying the shooting was done by the Deep State.
he knows his following well!

Sounds like two shooters to me. Which is why I believe there were exactly that. TWO SHOOTERS. One, possibly a woman. The GF was in Japan supposedly. Then who was the short brown woman saying everyone would die that night 45 minutes before the shots began?

Questions questions.

Really don't know what that was supposed to prove. I still only hear one gun. And if it is not the original, it could be dubbed over by some of our fruitloop conspiracy theorists.

Wasn't dubbed as it was happening and being filmed by hundreds/thousands of cell phones.
Sounds like TWO guns being fired. Listen again.

Sounds like two shooters to me. Which is why I believe there were exactly that. TWO SHOOTERS. One, possibly a woman. The GF was in Japan supposedly. Then who was the short brown woman saying everyone would die that night 45 minutes before the shots began?

Questions questions.
Where do you hear two shooters? its pretty clear its 1 gun...he stops due to a jam, a reload, or switching weapons and then he keeps on shooting

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

I don't think that. But that I do think they aren't telling us everything. I just don't know why. I want to know why they are lying. And yes, it sounds like 2 different shooters coming from different places

I don't think that. But that I do think they aren't telling us everything. I just don't know why. I want to know why they are lying. And yes, it sounds like 2 different shooters coming from different places

The reason it sounds like that is due to the position of the buildings and how the sound waves bounce off of them. This was covered quite throughly on one of the news stations I watched earlier. They talked about how it played in the confusion of the crowd not knowing for sure where the shots were coming from.

Of course they arent telling us everything. Its a need to know basis. My thing is why are some people claiming to hear two guns going off at the same time when there is only one? Have you ever been in a combat situation?

Am I allowed to question what I am being told? No matter the answer. I am questioning. This does not add up
I would always encourage you to question what you are told. However you dont have to be a rube and suspend that same thinking when Infowars tells you some whacked out theory.

Did any of my links link to infowars? No they did not.

Am I allowed to question what I am being told? No matter the answer. I am questioning. This does not add up
I would always encourage you to question what you are told. However you dont have to be a rube and suspend that same thinking when Infowars tells you some whacked out theory.

Did any of my links link to infowars? No they did not.
I dont know where your links came from. I assumed it was inforwars because they are touting the same ignorance.

Are you really gonna sit there and pretend as if the CIA, FBI or Homeland Security has never pulled any shady stunts then lied about it? What about Iraq's WMDs? How quickly we forget. There's mountains of evidence of the CIA's involvement in overthrowing governments in South America such as "Operation PBSUCCESS", not to mention the assassinations of JFK and Martin Luther King.

Forum List

Back