"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

So you would be fine if treatment for testicular cancer was made illegal? You’d just move to another state?
so you are willing to stipulate that ONLY in the cases where the health of the mother is at risk should abortion be used? if not....then STFU with your bullshit comparison.

I’d be willing to bet that most if not all are celebrating the freedom for women aspect… not the actual act of abortion which is a horrible thing for anybody to go through
The thing is not abortion, but our right to be the one to be able to make our own choices about our bodies and health. It’s about fighting for our right to be able to make that choice.

so you are willing to stipulate that ONLY in the cases where the health of the mother is at risk should abortion be used? if not....then STFU with your bullshit comparison.
Nope.

So if testicular cancer treatment was illegal (unless you were in immediate and imminent danger of death), you would be ok with a state law like that, right? Move to another state?

Yup. That's been proven numerous times. You people aggressively market predatory loans to black people, just like you target them for abortions.

Lol, my original point stands.

Republicans play the race card to much.

Capitalism dictates that services that appeal more to poor people then rich people should be built where poor people live to maximize profits.

Republicans think that is racist and as such think that Walmarts, pay day loan stores, mini marts, rental centers etc are racist as they are overwhelmingly found in poorer neighborhoods then affluent ones

Conversely logic dictates that republicans also believe high end boutiques, expensive restaurants, and fancy hotels built in rich neighborhoods are also racist.

The belief must be that capitalism takes a back seat to ensure people in poor neighborhoods have access to Prada stores.

With all due respect marvinmartian, this is absurd and anti capitalism.

Nope.

So if testicular cancer treatment was illegal (unless you were in immediate and imminent danger of death), you would be ok with a state law like that, right? Move to another state?
news flash, untreated, you ARE IN IMMINENT danger of death with any cancer.

so your argument is shit.

It makes perfect sense.
Those are different stages of human development.
Yes they are and yet he/she failed to mention that.
Life at the embryonic or fetal stage shouldn't be more important than the life of the adolescent, teenage or adult woman they're gestating inside of.
of course it isn't "more important", as a "life" they would be equally important...and who drew the line for you if ya don't mind my asking? [the science that discovered a fetus has a heartbeat?]...I vote pro-choice candidates in every election, but I don't buy their/your "compassion" arguments for even a second...they/you are pro choice for the same reason I am...because it is convenient...start telling the truth

Last edited:
Lol, my original point stands.

Republicans play the race card to much.

Capitalism dictates that services that appeal more to poor people then rich people should be built where poor people live to maximize profits.

Republicans think that is racist and as such think that Walmarts, pay day loan stores, mini marts, rental centers etc are racist as they are overwhelmingly found in poorer neighborhoods then affluent ones

Conversely logic dictates that republicans also believe high end boutiques, expensive restaurants, and fancy hotels built in rich neighborhoods are also racist.

The belief must be that capitalism takes a back seat to ensure people in poor neighborhoods have access to Prada stores.

With all due respect marvinmartian, this is absurd and anti capitalism.

Just like you people target blacks for predatory lending, you target them for abortions. Those are facts.

That's dumb. Testicular cancer treatment doesn't kill a child.
she tried to use a bullshit argument to justify killing babies and now doesn't know how to get out of it!

baby killers ALWAYS try the "health of the mother" argument. But when you ask if they will ONLY use abortion in those cases, they balk. They want abortion on demand for any reason what so ever. And its disgusting.

she tried to use a bullshit argument to justify killing babies and now doesn't know how to get out of it!

baby killers ALWAYS try the "health of the mother" argument. But when you ask if they will ONLY use abortion in those cases, they balk. They want abortion on demand for any reason what so ever. And its disgusting.

i don't see how anyone can get an abortion after SEEING one. The photos are on the internet, so I am pretty certain 80% of the US or more has seen them. How u can justify abortion after that is... beyond us

I would prefer to be able to make my own decisions regarding my body, wouldn’t you With yours? Or do you go running to a politician for treatment guidelines?
Control your body BEFORE you have a baby

Don't whine about your poor body being used by the innocent child

when YOU made the choice to put the child there.

It is UNFAIR

even aside from being murder

Forum List

Back