More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

Good for them but horrible for the United States. Muslims and Sharia Law are incompatible with the US Constitution

And the Confederate flag wavers are compatible with the US Constitution?
Yes they are! Now you are saying that Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution?

Hahaha.

The Confederacy which wanted to leave the union, is compatible with the union it wanted to leave?

The Confederacy which was full of racism is compatible with a Constitution based on equality under the law and equal rights for all regardless of skin color.

BULLSHIT.
Yes the Confederacy was compatible with the Constitution, The Constitution was not color blind at the time.... Go read some Abraham Lincoln quotes about race at the time.
Now tell me how Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution

The Confederacy wanted to leave the union, forget the Constitution etc. That's not compatible.

So, your argument is that Abraham Lincoln's views weren't compatible with the Constitution, therefore the Confederacies were? Nice.
Looks like you failed reading comprehension. Also stop evading the question:
Tell me how you think Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution?

Calling Islam a political movement is the safest way for you to justify this post. Much the way the Nazis said the Jews were a threatening race rather than a religion.

If Muslim children are TAUGHT hatred, they will become haters more than likely.
If Muslim children are TAUGHT peace and harmony, then they will likely become peaceful people.

In ANY event, they SHOULD be taught to become AMERICANS because they are IN AMERICA.

THAT's the problem...too many NON AMERICANS teaching more and more people NOT to become united AS AMERICANS

A group of people that appeared to be illegal immigrants was crossing the road in front of me recently...I noticed 3 little children (maybe 4 years old) with the mother (no father present).
I looked at one of the little girls and waved....she gave me the middle finger....a 4 Year old !!!

THAT is what too many of these illegal ingrates are teaching their spawn....to HATE Americans.
I've seen it myself.
What does it mean to be taught to be an American?

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Muslims have done in the UK.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch that shit happen ...
Would you like some beer and popcorn?

580714_416006875263500_2294515899096303618_n.jpg

And the Confederate flag wavers are compatible with the US Constitution?
Yes they are! Now you are saying that Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution?

Hahaha.

The Confederacy which wanted to leave the union, is compatible with the union it wanted to leave?

The Confederacy which was full of racism is compatible with a Constitution based on equality under the law and equal rights for all regardless of skin color.

BULLSHIT.
Yes the Confederacy was compatible with the Constitution, The Constitution was not color blind at the time.... Go read some Abraham Lincoln quotes about race at the time.
Now tell me how Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution

The Confederacy wanted to leave the union, forget the Constitution etc. That's not compatible.

So, your argument is that Abraham Lincoln's views weren't compatible with the Constitution, therefore the Confederacies were? Nice.
Looks like you failed reading comprehension. Also stop evading the question:
Tell me how you think Sharia Law is compatible with the US Constitution?

Oh right, I failed reading comprehension because you're trying to push the argument to the side that you feel comfortable with.

Did I say Sharia Law was compatible with the US Constitution at any point?

No, so why are you pushing it away from the Confederacy?

The simple FACT is, the Confederacy and the US Constitution are NOT compatible, because the Confederacy is for LEAVING THE US, which means being AGAINST the US Constitution.

Gosh, I hope I can make it to my fainting couch in time.

Did I say Sharia Law was compatible with the US Constitution at any point?
Yet you support Muslims who would try to implement Sharia Law if they got elected.

No, where have I shown any support for Muslims? Where have I shown support for Muslim politics?
You haven't shown any problems with them holdng office

Should I?

The US political system has lots of religious people in positions of power.

The US Constitution specifically protects an individual's right to freedom of religion and I support this.

Do you not support the First Amendment?

Also I've known Muslims, I've even lived with Muslims. Not all Muslims are into Sharia Law, not all Muslims are the same.

It's funny how Americans are individuals and Muslims are one big group. Very convenient for your political "arguments", hey?

Also I've known Muslims, I've even lived with Muslims. Not all Muslims are into Sharia Law, not all Muslims are the same.

Like I said a while back...it's HOW they're taught.

Problem IS...the number of Mosques where they can get hatred indoctrination is growing.
Not to mention if Hillary had been elected we'd have 4 million Jihadist ready to kill Americans swarming every city by now....with the left chanting "Stronger Together"

Hillary was Angela Merkel on feminist, corruption and anti-American steroids

Obviously not ALL Muslims are the problem. But they aren't doing much to speak out against those who are. UNLIKE Christians who ALWAYS help their fellow human.

sheeesh

Last edited:

You seem to be under the delusion that white-European ancestored Christian Americans don't do that sort of thing.

Seriously dude? Ted Bundy, Larry Nassar, Robert Lee Yates, John Wayne Gacy...God knows, so many morally degenerate assholes to choose from.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Muslims have done in the UK.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

should muslims be republicans?

Thus far, there isn't much call for Sharia Law in the US so you can calm down.

ANY call for Sharia Law in the US is too much.

"Isn't much" you say. Always starts innocuously for you sheeple doesn't it?

Any call for religious law period is "too much" but there's nuts all over who call for the weirdest shit. What are you going to do, shoot them?

You seem to be under the delusion that white-European ancestored Christian Americans don't do that sort of thing.
Seriously dude? Ted Bundy, Larry Nassar, Robert Lee Yates, John Wayne Gacy...God knows, so many morally degenerate assholes to choose from.

I got all my links from MODERN examples....like past month or so....

Looks like you went back DECADES to get your examples.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back