Were evangelicals hypocrites to vote Trump?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Trump was no choir boy, but Hillary was worse and, unlike Trump, she supports abortion. Additionally, evangelicals also have to work, put food on the table and gas in their cars. Like millions of other Americans, they voted for the candidate that they thought would help them the most in this regard.

Tell us where they went wrong.

Trump supported abortion until he politically didn’t
Evangelicals ignored his cheating on his wives, children out of wedlock, shady business practices, serial lying, selfishness

Contrary to the stereotype of the stupid Moon Bats most Evangelicals don't really vote their religion. Like other Americans they vote jobs, economy and national security.

Trump kicked Crooked Hillary's ass on those issues.

Trump supported abortion until he politically didn’t
Evangelicals ignored his cheating on his wives, children out of wedlock, shady business practices, serial lying, selfishness
Well, that settles it, then. Obviously, evangelicals should have voted for Hillary.

What they voted for was bigot who like them believes in white supremacy and that god is on his side, which any god surely would not be.

Trump was no choir boy, but Hillary was worse and, unlike Trump, she supports abortion. Additionally, evangelicals also have to work, put food on the table and gas in their cars. Like millions of other Americans, they voted for the candidate that they thought would help them the most in this regard.

Tell us where they went wrong.
Could it be that the problem is many in the Hilliar camp believe that Evangelicals shouldn't have a voice or vote at all?

This vid sheds a little light on why people voted for Trump.....

They knew he could be trusted to work on keeping the promises he made during his campaign.
:)

Last edited:
Did you expect them to vote for the candidate who promotes partial birth abortion and attacked victims of her husband's sexual predatory activities?

What they voted for was bigot who like them believes in white supremacy and that god is on his side, which any god surely would not be.

No, they voted against the filthy ass corrupt dishonest asshole who ran on a platform to demonize the NRA, have open borders, raise taxes, bring in a million Muslim refugees and curtail the right to keep and bear arms.

Only an idiot, illegal, welfare queen or Moon Bat would have voted for Crooked Hillary. Maybe a queer or two.

You're not exactly a voice of reason so I'll put you on ignore.

By voting for trump, they finally told the truth about their "christian" beliefs.

Read this board and you see that christians want to harm others. They want to be judge and jury. The naked emporer allows them to enjoy watching him screw over all the groups they hate - veterans, active military, children, elderly, women, LGBT, single mothers, working poor .................

By voting for trump, they finally told the truth about their "christian" beliefs.

Read this board and you see that christians want to harm others. They want to be judge and jury. The naked emporer allows them to enjoy watching him screw over all the groups they hate - veterans, active military, children, elderly, women, LGBT, single mothers, working poor .................

Lol. Do you want to address my question in the OP or do you just want to shit all over this thread?

I used to support abortion. Then i realized that this is just killing babies. Then I realized that liberals are mostly killing their own children. Who am I to stop them?

Lol. Do you want to address my question in the OP or do you just want to shit all over this thread?

There's no question.

Its a troll thread.

Fact is, christians voted for a "man" who is everything they SAY they hate.

I call that hypocrisy.

I used to support abortion. Then i realized that this is just killing babies. Then I realized that liberals are mostly killing their own children. Who am I to stop them?

The cheeto also supported abortion until he found out he could stir up idiots like you. You have no core beliefs except hate. The liar in chief believes in one thing - putting your money in his pocket.

Forum List

Back