More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Muslims have done in the UK.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

should muslims be republicans?

They are actually pretty conservative...but, the Republicans might treat them like they did the Log Cabin Republican group....

Good for them. The more variety the better.

Better? For what exactly and for who exactly?

How the hell do YOU define "Better" ?

Negro 911 operator who hung up on emergency calls is sentenced to jail
Chinese National Gets 10 Years in US Prison for Stealing Trade Secrets
Somalian American Officer charged with murder in shooting death of unarmed woman in Minneapolis alley
Mexican Uber driver in US illegally charged with four rapes
Illegal Uber Driver from Ghana Accused of Rape Left Country After Posting Bail
The Salvadoran Threat: MS-13 Members Indicted in Machete Killing of Long Island Boy
Two charged in murder of mother, kids, partner in Troy, New York
2 black men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old girl, triggering backlash
Note - in all honesty I looked for links to post about white vicious crimes.....few to find

upload_2018-4-18_18-10-4-jpeg.188828

You seem to be under the delusion that white-European ancestored Christian Americans don't do that sort of thing.

Seriously dude? Ted Bundy, Larry Nassar, Robert Lee Yates, John Wayne Gacy...God knows, so many morally degenerate assholes to choose from.

you forgot the terrorists Shelley Shannon and Eric Rudolph.

You seem to be under the delusion that white-European ancestored Christian Americans don't do that sort of thing.
Seriously dude? Ted Bundy, Larry Nassar, Robert Lee Yates, John Wayne Gacy...God knows, so many morally degenerate assholes to choose from.

I got all my links from MODERN examples....like past month or so....

Looks like you went back DECADES to get your examples.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Dude. Nassar is so now. Shall I provide a list of modern atrocities to soothe your savage heart?

you forgot the terrorists Shelley Shannon and Eric Rudolph.

My lapse, appreciate the info :D

Any call for religious law period is "too much" but there's nuts all over who call for the weirdest shit. What are you going to do, shoot them?

WHO FOUNDED THIS NATION? WHAT RELIGION WERE THEY?????

THOSE are the people who gave you freedom. Those are the people who offered you the life you have today.

SHOW SOME APPRECIATION you entitlement sucking INGRATE !!!!

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

They are actually pretty conservative...but, the Republicans might treat them like they did the Log Cabin Republican group....

black people are largely conservative, too. if they didn't play the white supremacist game all the time, they might actually have their support, too.

instead they wanted to make a home for bigots.

Folks have so much trouble comprehending one simple thing...criminality is human nature...not partisan politiics, not religion, not race, not ethnicity. It goes right back to our warmongering chimpanzee ancestry...only, we upped the ante.

Any call for religious law period is "too much" but there's nuts all over who call for the weirdest shit. What are you going to do, shoot them?

THOSE are the people who gave you freedom. Those are the people who offered you the life you have today.

mmmmh....no.

black people are largely conservative, too. if they didn't play the white supremacist game all the time, they might actually have their support, too.

instead they wanted to make a home for bigots.

And to add insult to injury...same with hispanics...culturaly conservative.

you mean desists who separated church and state? those people?

or do you mean the freedom lovers who owned slaves and didn't let women vote?

because they were both, because of the age they lived in.

but they weren't alt right loons.

Good grief. Anybody remember when the right had it's panties in a twist over electing CATHOLICS to office? Claims about loyalty to Pope over country?

Some things never change.

That wasn't "the right" you ignorant twit. That was the militant wing of the DNC, the precursor to ANTIFA.

images

I'm sure the queers, feminazis and atheists are going to be lined up to vote for muzbots like Christians at Chick-Fil-A.

LOL...

Don't be skeered.

The Muslims are coming OH MY!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

you mean desists who separated church and state? those people?

or do you mean the freedom lovers who owned slaves and didn't let women vote?

because they were both, because of the age they lived in.

but they weren't alt right loons.

Dumbasses who don't know JACK SHIT about history trying to fake it.

EXTRA EXTRA - NOT ALL COLONISTS HAD SLAVES dumbass

America is a god blessed diverse country. And the more people running for office that represent that diversity that is America - the better. Go!

America is a god blessed diverse country. And the more people running for office that represent that diversity that is America - the better. Go!

Better for WHO? Better for WHAT?

So America will be stronger when everyone speaks a different language, can't work together because of diverse religions etc etc etc??

You're so fucking wrong.

But to relax YOUR mind, nature is working against your Utopian ideal of diversity.....it's called BLENDING.

As the races blend, and they are at exponential rates today, there will be LESS and LESS diversity as everyone BLENDS down to one set of racial genes.

I'll bet that just chaps your hide doesn't it?

What the hell will you people use to divide the population when everyone is the same race? let me guess....Sex....height....you'll find something.

Better for WHO? Better for WHAT?

So America will be stronger when everyone speaks a different language, can't work together because of diverse religions etc etc etc??

You're so fucking wrong.

But to relax YOUR mind, nature is working against your Utopian ideal of diversity.....it's called BLENDING.

As the races blend, and they are at exponential rates today, there will be LESS and LESS diversity as everyone BLENDS down to one set of racial genes.

I'll bet that just chaps your hide doesn't it?

We are a nation built upon immigrant diversity silly man :) Do you hate Tex-Mex, General Tso's chicken, Pizza and Spaghettie? Don't be so afraid :)

Diversity in America blends - and I'm so glad to see you admitting that YES - America is a melting pot. I guess that's why White Supremacists are so afraid?

Forum List

Back