More than 30 states have a serious secession movement

Why wouldn't obama supporters want those welfare red states to leave the union? Remember thats what ya'll said the red states are the welfare states? If I were ya'll I say hell yes secede by all means.

that's because you're really, really stupid.
Is that the best you can come up with?
Why do you ass hats want to keep those red welfare states? Sooner you let'em go the better? Isn't that right?

This is a link to a petition with over 12,000 signatures to deport those people who want to secede. Feel free to sign lol

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...aw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

Really? I'm old school myself Why don't you bring your ass to North Carolina and fucking try it?

Oooooh! You sound like such a badass! Are you a badass?
nothing says troll better than lone clown boy.

States righters crack me up.

CSA revivalists clinging to their dreams of reviving a slave nation, ready to threaten anyone who mocks their dreams.

Really it's very funny to see how easily one can troll these nitwits into threatening to kill the people who think they're idiots.

White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation

White House 'secede' petitions reach 660,000 signatures, 50-state participation | The Daily Caller

Never in the history of the USA has there been anything like this..
$60410b774a51ef072f08eea1ca45a829.jpeg

I dont blame the people. There is too much that the people dont want from this administration. Or where we are going as a nation.

Explain Obama defenders why are 675,000 and growing is there such dissatisfaction?
Just sour grapes? Sore losers?
Explain why a growing number of employers are cutting workers hours to 30 hrs/week?

A sane leader, that is one that wasn't an egotistical meglomanianc would look at this and come to his senses that maybe that mandate he saw wasn't really a mandate at all. He can be a president, or he can be a dictator. The nation has become ungovernable. Probably by anyone since the liberals would undoubtably be doing the same thing if Romney had won. The nation is now composed of people who don't want to live in the same country with one another. obama isn't going to change that.

they are insane in their hate.

they will suffer the consequneces of such stupidity

Forum List

Back