More than 30 states have a serious secession movement

This is a link to a petition with over 12,000 signatures to deport those people who want to secede. Feel free to sign lol

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...aw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

Really? I'm old school myself Why don't you bring your ass to North Carolina and fucking try it?

Whoa someone's butthurt

Deport? you must bring your ass to North Carolina and try it.

anim_5c63410f-4144-78f4-198f-fc33f44539c6.gif

This is a link to a petition with over 12,000 signatures to deport those people who want to secede. Feel free to sign lol

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...aw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

Just looking at the first page of signatures, it's interesting to note that the petition was started by someone from Alabama and that there are quite a few signatures from residents of those southern states where most of these nutjobs reside.

it's too bad it doesn't show up in the original crayon

Last I heard, the asshats were congregating in Philly, Chicago, Miami, NYC and LA.

Really? I'm old school myself Why don't you bring your ass to North Carolina and fucking try it?

Obama already kicked your honky ass... :lol: Want more? :eusa_shhh:
obama didn't do a damn thing he had 61 millions free loading dumb ass voting for him.

Why wouldn't obama supporters want those welfare red states to leave the union? Remember thats what ya'll said the red states are the welfare states? If I were ya'll I say hell yes secede by all means.

Why wouldn't obama supporters want those welfare red states to leave the union? Remember thats what ya'll said the red states are the welfare states? If I were ya'll I say hell yes secede by all means.

Just because you cannot stand to live with the rest of decent society does not mean we will let the teabaggers drag their entire states into hell, believe it or not there are still people in the south that love America.

They tried that once and got their ass kicked. Just because you can hunt deer...as the south found out it's a lot harder when the deer shoot back.

Different time shot bus. We have lot more guns than the last time. However for every 1 confederate killed 3 Yankees were killed. So if you want to think you'll get the same results try it.

is that red state math?

Just because you cannot stand to live with the rest of decent society does not mean we will let the teabaggers drag their entire states into hell, believe it or not there are still people in the south that love America.

If you loved America why did you support obama?
But again why don't you want those welfare free loading states to leave? could it be those free loading states as those that support obama?

Forum List

Back