More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

The unstoppable force VS the irresistible force. Or, the 1st amendment Vs the 2nd amendment, which will win? Which do we value more?

Police say 20 to 24 killed or wounded. The killer is dead.

At least 20 feared dead in mass shooting at Texas church
Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Wow, the facts are all in. I didn’t know. What was the shooters name?
Nope. I saw "Baptist" and immediately thought about my people. The town is 94% white. i forgot a lot whites are Baptist in the south. Sad sack of shit to kill a 2 year old child.

Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Yes lots of guns is really working out well for us.
Ya know, that gets old. People have been killing other people long before guns were invented

And they don't have mass shootings regularly where there is strong gun control. Yes mass shootings are getting old.

Ya know, that gets old. People have been killing other people long before guns were invented

And they don't have mass shootings regularly where there is strong gun control. Yes mass shootings are getting old.
-------------------------------------------------- and they don't have the FREEDOM to own guns Brian .

I don't understand how people can do this kind of shit.

Some people are evil. There have been and will always be evil people who feel compelled to hurt others.

Last edited:

No, then they use knives, trucks, bombs and machetes.

The difference is I wont use mine to shootup some place.

Lotta good that does these people. Or the ones in Vegas. Or the ones at the football party. Or.... This is a US problem, wonder why?

330 million people of ALL sorts in the USA and looks like maybe 30 of them have been shot dead by a murderer eh ??

Forum List

Back