One of the hazards of owning a very sharp knife.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I didn't have toenail clippers, so I was using my knife to trim my toenails. Just goes to show that no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Took the entire epidermis off. Bled like a stuck pig.

20171105_140454.jpg

• Banned
That doesn't look like your toe.
Believe it or not, I cut the thumb on the same hand that was holding the knife. Like I said. It was very sharp. It could have easily severed a ligament. I was lucky.

• Banned
Believe it or not, I cut the thumb on the same hand that was holding the knife. Like I said. It was very sharp. It could have easily severed a ligament. I was lucky.
You should put a bandaid on it. Hands get grubby.
Already done. It took almost an hour to stop the bleeding. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt much.
Next time, I would wait 'til you find the clippers. Coulda taken your eye out.

• Banned
Already done. It took almost an hour to stop the bleeding. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt much.
GOOD GRIEF! I'm not THAT clumsy!

I get no respect.

I didn't have toenail clippers, so I was using my knife to trim my toenails. Just goes to show that no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Took the entire epidermis off. Bled like a stuck pig.
Should have used a spoon. Lol...

More seriously, I ran into a guy in a hardware store one day who was buying a small pair of dykes. Because mens' toenails are so thick and tough, that's what he uses as toenail trimmers. That might be a good idea.

Forum List

Back