More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Police say 20 to 24 killed or wounded. The killer is dead.

At least 20 feared dead in mass shooting at Texas church
Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Yes lots of guns is really working out well for us.
The difference is I wont use mine to shootup some place.

Lotta good that does these people. Or the ones in Vegas. Or the ones at the football party. Or.... This is a US problem, wonder why?
Because people kill people and criminals dont obey the law by definition.

Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Ya know, that gets old. People have been killing other people long before guns were invented

And they don't have mass shootings regularly where there is strong gun control. Yes mass shootings are getting old.
-------------------------------------------------- and they don't have the FREEDOM to own guns Brian .

Where is the freedom for the dead?

Wow, the facts are all in. I didn’t know. What was the shooters name?
Nope. I saw "Baptist" and immediately thought about my people. The town is 94% white. i forgot a lot whites are Baptist in the south. Sad sack of shit to kill a 2 year old child.
Your people?

Dumb. We are ALL our people, jackass

Lotta good that does these people. Or the ones in Vegas. Or the ones at the football party. Or.... This is a US problem, wonder why?

Yes as the corpses pile up you guys keep saying the same things. Working out real well.

Nope. I saw "Baptist" and immediately thought about my people. The town is 94% white. i forgot a lot whites are Baptist in the south. Sad sack of shit to kill a 2 year old child.
Your people?

Well said!

Your people?

Yes my people. No not everyone is my people. Sorry.

Asclepius seems to have specific and inside knowledge.

Can you do a quick rundown of the entire situation for us?

Thanks in advance.

Ya know, that gets old. People have been killing other people long before guns were invented

And they don't have mass shootings regularly where there is strong gun control. Yes mass shootings are getting old.
-------------------------------------------------- and they don't have the FREEDOM to own guns Brian .

Where is the freedom for the dead?
--------------------------------------- they were in the wrong place at the wrong time i guess . I wonder how many people in the USA will die in the drive home from Church today Brian .

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

Just wait for the standard NRA statement, it's sure to go something like this:

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."

Your people?

Exactly why multiculturalism is a failure.

Yes as the corpses pile up you guys keep saying the same things. Working out real well.
I dont really want to get in a gun control debate on this thread but it will never completely work. It will only make it harder. If you knew how easy it is to get a gun even an illegal one you would agree.

Your people?

--------------------------------- thankfully thats a true statement Ace !!

I dont really want to get in a gun control debate on this thread but it will never completely work. It will only make it harder. If you knew how easy it is to get a gun even an illegal one you would agree.

Obviously they are everywhere.

More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

"More than 20 people are dead after a man walked into First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Wilson County Sunday morning and opened fire.

"I would say it's up there around 20-plus, I'm not sure," Wilson County Commissioner Paul Pheil said of the number of deceased.

Twenty more were wounded, Pheil told mySA.com.

Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt told The Wilson County News that the shooter has been killed.

Another local official who wished to remain anonymous said there are at least 25 dead and 15 wounded. Eight of the wounded were transported to Brooke Army Medical Center and and seven others to area hospitals.

Wilson County Commissioner Larry Wiley told mySA.com the shooter was a man. Wiley did not know if he was a member of the church. He also said that 24-27 people are dead.

"I am hearing 24-27 are, in fact, dead and I have not heard from anyone the exact number of injured," he said.

At least 10 victims were transported to Connally Memorial Medical Center in Floresville, said spokeswoman Megan Posey. She could not speak to their age or gender, but said there are multiple victims with gunshot wounds, and some have had to be taken by helicopter to a different treatment center."

Thank You, NRA !
And supporting members 25 DEAD in church. MAGA!

I know this will sound bad but when this kind of shit happens I always hope it's not an American perp just being a nut. We can combat a known enemy but you can not fight a well hidden mental illness.

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

Just wait for the standard NRA statement, it's sure to go something like this:

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."
I hate the NRA but I think the parishioners should be carrying. How many shooters are going to pick a church once everyone starts packing?

if the schmuck is dead----why are they holding back details
on him? Anyone know what kind of weapon he used?

Forum List

Back