More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

"More than 20 people are dead after a man walked into First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Wilson County Sunday morning and opened fire.

"I would say it's up there around 20-plus, I'm not sure," Wilson County Commissioner Paul Pheil said of the number of deceased.

Twenty more were wounded, Pheil told mySA.com.

Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt told The Wilson County News that the shooter has been killed.

Another local official who wished to remain anonymous said there are at least 25 dead and 15 wounded. Eight of the wounded were transported to Brooke Army Medical Center and and seven others to area hospitals.

Wilson County Commissioner Larry Wiley told mySA.com the shooter was a man. Wiley did not know if he was a member of the church. He also said that 24-27 people are dead.

"I am hearing 24-27 are, in fact, dead and I have not heard from anyone the exact number of injured," he said.

At least 10 victims were transported to Connally Memorial Medical Center in Floresville, said spokeswoman Megan Posey. She could not speak to their age or gender, but said there are multiple victims with gunshot wounds, and some have had to be taken by helicopter to a different treatment center."

I have been listening to a local (broadcast) NPR outlet and they haven't said anything about any of this...But boy howdy are they genuflecting to gays and Harvey Milk and...boy are these koolaid drinkers late for the bus. They could be topical and up to date in their conservative bashing.

I have been listening to a local (broadcast) NPR outlet and they haven't said anything about any of this...But boy howdy are they genuflecting to gays and Harvey Milk and...boy are these koolaid drinkers late for the bus. They could be topical and up to date in their conservative bashing.
^ what a stupid comment
Well, thank you, for that unsolicited remark. I just switched over to a conservative talk radio station and they are all over this issue. One shooter, he/she is down and 27 are known to be dead, 27 injured. Tragic. Useless.

Forum List

Back