More terrible news for Tesla

Bugger!
Oh well...it's an innovative company working on the cutting edge.
I'm sure they'll learn from this and their cars will be safer as a result.
This is just the GOP propaganda machine making a mountain out of a molehill.

Your ignorance about Tesla is astounding since they DO have problems, heavily in debt, reaching JUNK status:

From CNN Money,

Tesla has a problem. Maybe a big problem

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

"Time is running out for Tesla's unmet promises.
The leading electric car maker's struggles to ramp up production of its first mass-market car, the Model 3, could mean a cash crunch for the upstart automaker.

Tesla (TSLA) has thousands of customers lined up ready to buy a Model 3, which has a $35,000 starting price. But it keeps badly missing its production targets, and it is burning through cash as it does so. And it faces deadlines to pay more than $1 billion in bonds due over the the next year - $230 million due in November and $920 million next March."

==============================

Tesla issues its largest recall to date, affecting 123,000 Model S vehicles

You know what? Whenever that idiot shows up in a thread, you know one thing is certain: you're winning. Note the level of pronounce misery in every post as the head explosions occur..... he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's an uber-partisan k00k.

Anyway even if Tesla manages to sell a couple of hundred thousand new models this year, EV'S remain as a tiny sliver in the market. Only progressives can go from 1% to 2% of the market and start taking bows!:aug08_031:

What is hilarious is their anger over the dam things, as if their life depends on it.

Personally I have no problem with people wanting to buy one, but saying this is for saving the planet is baloney as they are composed of toxic materials and does emit a lot CO2 in the production of the cars. I also resent the government subsidizing the company that makes them, and provide a large tax incentive for buying it.

The forecast is for 82 MILLION new cars this year, with all electric model sales combined below 1 Million cars.

I told the truth about myself and the jerk keeps right on being a partisan jackass on me. It is clear he brings nothing to the debate table but hate and anger.
Buffalo has a brand new solar cell Factory owned by Panasonic and Tesla. You brainwashed fools won't buy anything solar solar or electric because you are brainwashed tools... Change the Channel.

Bugger!

Your ignorance about Tesla is astounding since they DO have problems, heavily in debt, reaching JUNK status:

From CNN Money,

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

The leading electric car maker's struggles to ramp up production of its first mass-market car, the Model 3, could mean a cash crunch for the upstart automaker.

Tesla (TSLA) has thousands of customers lined up ready to buy a Model 3, which has a $35,000 starting price. But it keeps badly missing its production targets, and it is burning through cash as it does so. And it faces deadlines to pay more than $1 billion in bonds due over the the next year - $230 million due in November and $920 million next March."

You know what? Whenever that idiot shows up in a thread, you know one thing is certain: you're winning. Note the level of pronounce misery in every post as the head explosions occur..... he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's an uber-partisan k00k.

Anyway even if Tesla manages to sell a couple of hundred thousand new models this year, EV'S remain as a tiny sliver in the market. Only progressives can go from 1% to 2% of the market and start taking bows!:aug08_031:

What is hilarious is their anger over the dam things, as if their life depends on it.

Personally I have no problem with people wanting to buy one, but saying this is for saving the planet is baloney as they are composed of toxic materials and does emit a lot CO2 in the production of the cars. I also resent the government subsidizing the company that makes them, and provide a large tax incentive for buying it.

The forecast is for 82 MILLION new cars this year, with all electric model sales combined below 1 Million cars.

I told the truth about myself and the jerk keeps right on being a partisan jackass on me. It is clear he brings nothing to the debate table but hate and anger.
Buffalo has a brand new solar cell Factory owned by Panasonic and Tesla. You brainwashed fools won't buy anything solar solar or electric because you are brainwashed tools... Change the Channel.

Well most people are conformists I guess....seems there is little interest in electric chainsaws and electric cars. Even electric toothbrush sales suck!:cul2:In fact, the masses have pretty much concluded that electric stuff is ghey.

@www.thebrainwashedtoolsarewinning.com

Bugger!

From CNN Money,

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

Partisanboy is back!

:ack-1::aargh::aug08_031::boohoo:

From CNN Money,

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

Personally I have no problem with people wanting to buy one, but saying this is for saving the planet is baloney as they are composed of toxic materials and does emit a lot CO2 in the production of the cars. I also resent the government subsidizing the company that makes them, and provide a large tax incentive for buying it. Up

Partisanboy is back!

:ack-1::aargh::aug08_031::boohoo:
I have this thing about facts and the truth. They have sold many thousands of these cars so one Catching Fire is not news except for dupes... Gasoline cars are much more dangerous.

From CNN Money,

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

Well most people are conformists I guess....seems there is little interest in electric chainsaws and electric cars. Even electric toothbrush sales suck!:cul2:In fact, the masses have pretty much concluded that electric stuff is ghey.

LOL Battery powered tools are being bought by the company where I work, drill, impact wrenches, grinders, cutoff saws, ect. And we already have a three EV's that I know of being driven to work by employees. A couple of Leafs, and a Bimmer. Many of my fellow millwrights have already added battery driven tools to their personal tool boxes.

From CNN Money,

by Chris Isidore

March 28, 2018

EXCERPT:

LOL Battery powered tools are being bought by the company where I work, drill, impact wrenches, grinders, cutoff saws, ect. And we already have a three EV's that I know of being driven to work by employees. A couple of Leafs, and a Bimmer. Many of my fellow millwrights have already added battery driven tools to their personal tool boxes.

That's nice.

I have used battery driven tools since the 1980's, and carried around such tools in my Utility truck as part of my job, even charged the portable Batts right off the truck.

They were not forced on us by envirowackos or government pressure as there were no propaganda or subsidies for them. They are accepted on their own merits without all the eco fanfare.

That's nice.

I have used battery driven tools since the 1980's, and carried around such tools in my Utility truck as part of my job, even charged the portable Batts right off the truck.

They were not forced on us by envirowackos or government pressure as there were no propaganda or subsidies for them. They are accepted on their own merits without all the eco fanfare.
We also weren't in competition with the Chinese and the Euros in solar AE. Musk is doing government work for us and NASA's work. And you jackass dupes are hoping he fails because you are wait for it brainwashed.

That's nice.

We also weren't in competition with the Chinese and the Euros in solar AE. Musk is doing government work for us and NASA's work. And you jackass dupes are hoping he fails because you are wait for it brainwashed.

Where have I said I hope he fails or that we shouldn't be allowed to buy EV's.

Your reply will dodge the questions.

Also known as being brainwashed with b******* by Fox The Daily Mail Rush heritage GOP politicians etc etc you people hated the volt because it caught fire all the time and cost $278,000 LOL and a bunch of other crap so Republicans don't buy these things and hate them. propaganda is scary stuff... It is unbelievable how they root against companies run by supposed liberals and root for pollution LOL. It's all American, super duper haters...

Your style of partisanship hate has quickly grown stale, don't you have new material to hate people with?

:booze:
Your brain wash about subsidies is total b******* too....
Is Tesla Subsidized? What's The Truth About Claims Tesla, SpaceX, & Elon Musk Wealth Only Exist Because Of Subsidies? | CleanTechnica

Notice that this partisan hack ignored TWO postings of questions I asked,

Post 42

"What misinformation?"

and,

Post 64

"Where have I said I hope he fails or that we shouldn't be allowed to buy EV's."

Told you way back at post 19

"I am NOT a Republican, I have been Independent for many years now, since I left the Democratic part back in the early 1990's."

Yet you keep calling me a GOPer over and over. You also keep insinuating that I said a lot of things I never said at all,

This is normally called Trolling and Baiting.

Suggest that you stop it.

Dang.....this poor company has been getting some horrible press in recent weeks with cars almost killing their drivers due to automatic drive fuck ups and now one of their premium models just spontaneously bursting into flames.:wtf::wtf:

This is a top story on DRUDGE right now and many social media outlets as this Tesla was owned by a Hollywood star!

:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:

Actress Mary McCormack claims her husband's Tesla Model S 'spontaneously combusted' | Daily Mail Online

With EV sales being so shitty, this is the last thing the industry needs, especially when Tesla reliability records have been historically crappy.
Dang.....this poor company has been getting some horrible press in recent weeks with cars almost killing their drivers due to automatic drive fuck ups and now one of their premium models just spontaneously bursting into flames.:wtf::wtf:

This is a top story on DRUDGE right now and many social media outlets as this Tesla was owned by a Hollywood star!

:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:

Actress Mary McCormack claims her husband's Tesla Model S 'spontaneously combusted' | Daily Mail Online

With EV sales being so shitty, this is the last thing the industry needs, especially when Tesla reliability records have been historically crappy.

Strangely investors don’t seem to be deterred as Tesla Stock was up over 3% today. Things that make you go hmmm m..

I haven't heard about painting their streets white, but using lighter colored asphalt has long been a safety feature used all across the country. Lighter color gives better reflection from headlights making night driving much safer. Are you against safer night driving?

Uhh....painting the streets white isn’t about safety stupid. It’s a lame effort to curb global warming. Why won’t liberals do a google search before posting? Is it because they like looking foolishly uninformed?

I haven't heard about painting their streets white, but using lighter colored asphalt has long been a safety feature used all across the country. Lighter color gives better reflection from headlights making night driving much safer. Are you against safer night driving?

Uhh....painting the streets white isn’t about safety stupid. It’s a lame effort to curb global warming. Why won’t liberals do a google search before posting? Is it because they like looking foolishly uninformed?

Are you saying more reflective road surfaces aren't safer at night? You should let road departments all across the country know that. They have used several different methods to do that since the mid 20th century.

Way back at post 6 , I posted showing they paint the streets White because it is for fighting climate change, NOT about safety at all. Not a word about night driving at all.

You are pushing a RED HERRING based argument

Are you saying more reflective road surfaces aren't safer at night? You should let road departments all across the country know that. They have used several different methods to do that since the mid 20th century.

I have been all over northwest, NEVER see asphalt based roads being painted or made white in production. The Asphalt roads are always BLACK.

Meanwhile some research are showing that it is a NEGATIVE benefit since the production of "white paint" is energy intensive and costly.

Phys.org,

May 18, 2017

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Not all cool pavements are created equal

EXCERPT:

"Cool pavements can help keep cities cool, right? Yes, but according to new research from the Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab), many reflective pavements have some unexpected drawbacks relative to conventional pavements when considering the entire life cycle of the materials.

Scientists in Berkeley Lab's Heat Island Group, in collaboration with the UC Pavement Research Center (UCPRC), the University of Southern California (USC), and thinkstep Inc., conducted life cycle assessments of conventional and cool pavements. Looking at the technologies over a span of 50 years, including manufacture, installation, use, and disposal/recycling, they found that the extra energy and emissions embodied in cool pavement materials usually exceed the expected energy and emissions savings from reduced space conditioning (cooling and heating) in buildings."

I have been all over northwest, NEVER see asphalt based roads being painted or made white in production. The Asphalt roads are always BLACK.

Meanwhile some research are showing that it is a NEGATIVE benefit since the production of "white paint" is energy intensive and costly.

Phys.org,

May 18, 2017

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Not all cool pavements are created equal

EXCERPT:

"Cool pavements can help keep cities cool, right? Yes, but according to new research from the Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab), many reflective pavements have some unexpected drawbacks relative to conventional pavements when considering the entire life cycle of the materials.

Scientists in Berkeley Lab's Heat Island Group, in collaboration with the UC Pavement Research Center (UCPRC), the University of Southern California (USC), and thinkstep Inc., conducted life cycle assessments of conventional and cool pavements. Looking at the technologies over a span of 50 years, including manufacture, installation, use, and disposal/recycling, they found that the extra energy and emissions embodied in cool pavement materials usually exceed the expected energy and emissions savings from reduced space conditioning (cooling and heating) in buildings."
Painting the roads isn't about fighting climate change.
It's about cooling the urban environment to make it more comfortable to live.

Forum List

Back