More terrible news for Tesla

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Dang.....this poor company has been getting some horrible press in recent weeks with cars almost killing their drivers due to automatic drive fuck ups and now one of their premium models just spontaneously bursting into flames.:wtf::wtf:

This is a top story on DRUDGE right now and many social media outlets as this Tesla was owned by a Hollywood star!

:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:

Actress Mary McCormack claims her husband's Tesla Model S 'spontaneously combusted' | Daily Mail Online

With EV sales being so shitty, this is the last thing the industry needs, especially when Tesla reliability records have been historically crappy.

I haven't heard about painting their streets white, but using lighter colored asphalt has long been a safety feature used all across the country. Lighter color gives better reflection from headlights making night driving much safer. Are you against safer night driving?

I haven't heard about painting their streets white, but using lighter colored asphalt has long been a safety feature used all across the country. Lighter color gives better reflection from headlights making night driving much safer. Are you against safer night driving?

You missed it then since it was in the news back in April and talked about here in the forum:

Los Angeles painting city streets white in bid to combat climate change

Photos in the link, it cost only $40,000 per mile.

You missed it then since it was in the news back in April and talked about here in the forum:

Costs don't matter to these meatheads. Invariably with these idiots, if it sounds good do it. The thinking is fascinating to me!

I guess I did miss that. Reducing road heat by 10 degrees will make the roads last longer and lower the ambient temperature. Sounds like a great idea.

I guess I did miss that. Reducing road heat by 10 degrees will make the roads last longer and lower the ambient temperature. Sounds like a great idea.

No it doesn't make that much difference since the reflection will now go into cars, buildings and people instead. The amount of incoming energy from the sun remains the same in the area, just redistributed a little bit.

It is a massive waste of money, that could have been used elsewhere for a much greater return.

Much better to grow a lot more trees instead, which has a double benefit.

Party first GOP and BS propaganda forever!

A typical hate comment, doesn't provide a thoughtful comment on the topic.
So do you still believe the Chevrolet volt catches on fire and costs 278000 dollars to build each, super dupe? That was a big help to our economy. Change the Channel and read something.

The topic is about Tesla having problems, why can't you focus on that?

Tesla is a company getting massive subsidies, making people very rich and delivering a very problematic product while Chevrolet gets very small amount of subsidy delivering cars with very few problems.

Chevy Volt is a HYBRID!

Why don't YOU stop being an ass and start thinking rationally?

Dang.....this poor company has been getting some horrible press in recent weeks with cars almost killing their drivers due to automatic drive fuck ups and now one of their premium models just spontaneously bursting into flames.:wtf::wtf:

This is a top story on DRUDGE right now and many social media outlets as this Tesla was owned by a Hollywood star!

:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:

Actress Mary McCormack claims her husband's Tesla Model S 'spontaneously combusted' | Daily Mail Online

With EV sales being so shitty, this is the last thing the industry needs, especially when Tesla reliability records have been historically crappy.
So shity that they cannot keep up with demand, super duper.

So do you still believe the Chevrolet volt catches on fire and costs 278000 dollars to build each, super dupe? That was a big help to our economy. Change the Channel and read something.

Tesla is a company getting massive subsidies, making people very rich and delivering a very problematic product while Chevrolet gets very small amount of subsidy delivering cars with very few problems.

Chevy Volt is a HYBRID!

No as always the topic is there is no problem, just GOP propaganda destroying as much as possible the success of an American company because it is a progressive company fighting Big Oil, super duper.

Your comment is empty and full of divisive crap.

I am NOT a Republican, I have been Independent for many years now, since I left the Democratic part back in the early 1990's.

Chevy Volt is a HYBRID!

A few years ago you jackasses were bitching about Chevrolet getting a huge bailout, making it a great Target to boycott, along with the horrible Chevy Volt which was always exploding LOL and only possible because of huge subsidies. You are a brainwashed functional moron who believes anything the b*******character assassination GOP propaganda machine tells you to..

I have NEVER badmouthed the Volt or Prius. My brother owns a Prius, his second one too, have been in them a few times since he bought one around 15 years ago.

You can drop your angry partisanship now.

Costs don't matter to these meatheads. Invariably with these idiots, if it sounds good do it. The thinking is fascinating to me!
Thinking must be fascinating to you as it is beyond your capabilities.

When will you make a credible counterpoint here?

It goes both ways, fella.

Chevy Volt is a HYBRID!

No as always the topic is there is no problem, just GOP propaganda destroying as much as possible the success of an American company because it is a progressive company fighting Big Oil, super duper.

You didn't address my comment at all, just another rant.

You made it seem that Chevy Volt is an EV , when it is a Hybrid. You were wrong.

Next you thought I am a republican and think I am part of some propaganda drive. You were wrong again.

Your anger and hate is clouding your head.

What is it about these Tesla fAiL threads that make progressives heads explode? When the lightning bolt of reality rears its ugly head, the Disney bubble bursts.... like when the 10-year old finds out the hard truth that there really is no Santa!!:cul2::cul2::fu:. It's called the big bumpy cucumber my friends!

Plus, you throw stuff like THIS >>> Trump's forecast of 4% GDP growth close to coming true as Americans spend tax-bill proceeds. ....and let's face it, these people are miserable!!:113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back