Sheryl Crow's Tesla got stuck in a parking lot

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
lololololololol....

and why is this News?

• Sheryl Crow is the latest in a string of celebrities tweeting about issues with their Teslas.
  • She got stuck in a parking lot.

The musician Sheryl Crow just informed Twitter that she and her Tesla are stuck in a parking lot.

April 3, 2019 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;">

Sheryl Crow

✔@SherylCrow

https://twitter.com/SherylCrow/status/1113474000112377861

Help! Who knows what to do when your @Tesla screen goes black and the reset doesn’t work? Return it and get your money back?? #Tesla #stuckinaparkinglot

10:11 AM - Apr 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,331 people are talking about this

Tesla is known for responding to celebrities who tweet about problems with its product. Last year, all of Hollywood noticed when the actress Mary McCormack tweeted that her husband's Tesla had abruptly burst into flames.

trP_7qgkMc6KtP6O

Idiots!

In 20 years they’ll be laughing at us and our gasoline powered cars.

lololololololol....

and why is this News?

• Sheryl Crow is the latest in a string of celebrities tweeting about issues with their Teslas.

The musician Sheryl Crow just informed Twitter that she and her Tesla are stuck in a parking lot.

April 3, 2019 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;">

Sheryl Crow

✔@SherylCrow

Help! Who knows what to do when your @Tesla screen goes black and the reset doesn’t work? Return it and get your money back?? #Tesla #stuckinaparkinglot

Tesla is known for responding to celebrities who tweet about problems with its product. Last year, all of Hollywood noticed when the actress Mary McCormack tweeted that her husband's Tesla had abruptly burst into flames.

trP_7qgkMc6KtP6O

All she wants to do is have some fun. If it makes her happy, it can't be that bad. :26:

Or maybe Lance just hacked her system. :coffee:

Get in your giant fuckyoumobile and burn up as much gasoline as you can.

It’s your right and duty as a good American!

Idiots!

In 20 years they’ll be laughing at us and our gasoline powered cars.

Dunno about 20, but in 50 or 100 years? Considering the way the automobile has changed over the past 100 years, you could be right.

I remember in the mid 80s when I was in public school and the teacher asked "by the year 2000 do you think we will all see flying cars like the Jetsons" Everyone but me put up their hand. There was a nerd in the class who said "really, the year 2000, of course there will be". I was pretty convincing in my argument that it wasn't that far away. Even I wasn't too sure though. Yeah we were all dumb kids and the year 2000 was like some magical futuristic number (remember all the hoopla and fears of the 2000 virus due to date on computers not having 2000 in it's code?)

Electric cars will be the future, I'd say even moreso, solar powered. All it takes is the technology to harness this and our energy issues will be solved. Goverment will probably apply a 200% tax on purchase since future revenue would be difficult if the technology was near flawless, but, it will happen eventually, I have no doubt about that.

I doubt it will be as quick as some believe. I'm all for free market solutions. Until then, dig up the oil and smile, it works.

lololololololol....

and why is this News?

Sheryl Crow

✔@SherylCrow

trP_7qgkMc6KtP6O

So snarky!
Maybe more people will drive electric cars (which still depends on electricity that is generated in mass quantities through the use of fossil fuels) when they stop their spontaneous combustion problems and locking people inside of them after shutting down.

Your hostility doesn't solve anything.

Hell yeah, to tow my boat and snowmobiles spending money in small towns in northern resort country.
They welcome us with open arms.

lololololololol....

and why is this News?

Sheryl Crow

✔@SherylCrow

trP_7qgkMc6KtP6O
Teslas are pieces of shit

Forum List

Back