More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.

When are liberals going to stop living in the past?

A 24 year old white male, fresh out of college, if he managed to finish, as so few do,

is unlikely to have any advantage from those past "centuries" of discrimination, and faces a workforce environment and a career where at every fucking point, his skin color and gender will be a minus for him, as employers, even if they are white and/or male, will be looking as always to make their organization more "diverse".

WHy do you want to fuck him, and his sons? DO they really deserve that?

What will you do, when they get tired of being fucked, and get angry?

Wh

A "generation" is normally considered to be approximately 25 years.

Assuming that you are referring to AA, whice was signed into effect around 1964, that is barely 2 generations, which means there are minorities living now who's families
were affected by lack of access to equal opportunity for far more than 2 generation.

Do you actually believe that the very minute that AA was signed into effect that white males began to suffer?

As we often read here, "It was white Republican males who supported civil rights and equality for all"

Being the "kind hearted, forward thinking, humanitariun, white republican males that they were, why would they sign anything into law that would do more harm than to just equalize over 150 years of second class citizenship experienced by some?
I’ll give you an example of how white men suffered and rightfully so.

My dad worked at the Lincoln plant in Michigan before it closed. When I would go visit the plant once a year I would notice all those black guys working at the plant. Maybe half the staff was black men making ford union wages and getting ford healthcare and pensions.

So 7000 white men didn’t get hired because of affirmative action. We were trying to lift blacks out of poverty. Tried to make up for 400 years of oppression.

Anyways, it was the right thing to do. For years colored weren’t allowed. Time to make up for it.

What year was that?
My dad got the job in 1976? Worked there till it closed.

Point is at one time that plant was all white. And if it werent for affirmative action it would have remained all white. Instead it was half black and that was the right thing to do despite the fact this hurt your grandpappys.

They could easily find work somewhere else.

1976 sounds about right. AA did not begin to really gain any traction to better the situation of generational black poverty due to second class citizenship that dated back to the end of the civil war, until years after being signed into effect.

Far too many believe that before the ink was even dry on the legislation, that masses of white people were immediately displaced by blacks. And it is certainly not happening now.

I've repeatedly mentioned that we have been discriminating in favor of blacks for quite some time, by national consensus.

I have never said anything that would support your strawman, that I said that "masses of white people were immediately displaced by blacks"

The use of a strawman is what people do, when they cannot refute what their enemy is ACTUALLY SAYING.

I've repeatedly mentioned that we have been discriminating in favor of blacks for quite some time, by national consensus.

I have never said anything that would support your strawman, that I said that "masses of white people were immediately displaced by blacks"

The use of a strawman is what people do, when they cannot refute what their enemy is ACTUALLY SAYING.

Yes, as others have said, officially since 1964, and LBJ's War on Poverty/Great Society, so it has been 55 years. The trillions of dollars spent has only made the problems worse, and Affirmative Action is unconstitutional but yet allowed to stand by the courts due to White Guilt. U.S. law, and policy should be based ON THE LAW, not someone's "feelings".

See there you go. Right there, you have put yourself in the position of all the criminal supporting people, that are being slaughtered in Chicago.
Picked a debate with the wrong dude. Eh ? You tried to use L.Macdonald as some kinda "evidence" for killing black people. But I bring evidence and the video shows that it was a clear murder.
Don't blame whites, now that you are all killing yourselves. You got what you rightly, and justly deserve. Don't blame police for the murders of black people in Chicago. You asked for it, you got it. This is 100% on you. Stop blaming white people for the bad results of the choices you made.
The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

Multiple people shot and killed and no one coming forward to say anything ?

Or are you so deeply soaked in a white supremacist way of thinking that you think “well, ya know, that’s what those blacks are like

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of a no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are no gun shops in Chicago.

Where do they get the bullets from?

Also city taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by white people.

And remember

It was white people who got this ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Crime is cool when you're white though ?

See there you go. Right there, you have put yourself in the position of all the criminal supporting people, that are being slaughtered in Chicago.
Picked a debate with the wrong dude. Eh ? You tried to use L.Macdonald as some kinda "evidence" for killing black people. But I bring evidence and the video shows that it was a clear murder.
Don't blame whites, now that you are all killing yourselves. You got what you rightly, and justly deserve. Don't blame police for the murders of black people in Chicago. You asked for it, you got it. This is 100% on you. Stop blaming white people for the bad results of the choices you made.
The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

Multiple people shot and killed and no one coming forward to say anything ?

Or are you so deeply soaked in a white supremacist way of thinking that you think “well, ya know, that’s what those blacks are like

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of a no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are no gun shops in Chicago.

Also city taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by white people.

And remember

It was white people who got this ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Crime is cool when you're white though ?

No, I didn't pick a fight with the wrong dude. I fully support the shooting of an armed and dangerous criminal.

You are the one defending evil, which makes you evil. And therefore you completely validated everything I've said about you.

Are you really asking this?
When I was in school, I knew who to go to get guns, drugs, alcohol, and smokes.... all of which were illegal for me to do so.

Do you understand what "black market" means? It means you can buy stuff that is illegal to buy. Because they don't follow the laws.

Which since you are defending a criminal.....

Here you are defending a criminal, and then complaining these criminals can get guns. That is not just evil, but stupid. What is wrong with you..... oh nvm.

That doesn't mean anything.

I didn't expect it would to a hate-mongering troll like you.
It doesn't mean anything because even if you do work with blacks.

I bet you're in superior position to them because you white. I bet you earn more money than them because your white. I bet the people who run the company are white. I bet black people are first fired. I bet whites are the first hired.

Never mind working with black people some of the biggest white supremacists have been married to black people. There were many whites who supported enslavement and segregation as social systems, and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people on a case-by-case basis. The fact that whites
may be willing to carve out a few black exceptions means nothing

Last edited:
1. Before I was born, though my whole life, and looking to continue all though the life of my child, likely to be increasing as demographic shift empowers "minorities" even more. That's a long time to me.

2. You show me an elderly black man, who had to deal with real discrimination AGAINST him in his youth, and I will be more tolerant of any complains HE has. Though, in my experience, they are pretty happy to be treated with EQUALITY.

3. Because they did not foresee how it would grow, and be used against their descendants.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.

1. Do you understand the difference between equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome?

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.

Your denial is delusional.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

And that is happening at all levels, but more often more hidden and harder to see.

No, I didn't pick a fight with the wrong dude. I fully support the shooting of an armed and dangerous criminal.
So why was Jason Van Dyke the white man who murdered Laquan MacDonald found guilty by an all white jury ?

Let me guess ? White libs and lefties. Right ?
Do you understand what "black market" means? It means you can buy stuff that is illegal to buy. Because they don't follow the laws.
Yes I do and the black market is controlled by white supremacists

Let's talk about russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood. Let's talk about Italian organized crime Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia and other true blue Italian organisations. Same goes with the US Cosa Nostra.

European organized crime in general is white and violent like you could not even imagine. Even women and children are not spared. The murder is the message.

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians.

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.
The problem is you still have not named them.

You still have not named the Ivy league uni's were black people get in with lower scores than whites.

Dude. You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Therefore, you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.

Last edited:
Whites like Corell are under the siege of aggrieved whiteness.

"Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats."

Aggrieved whiteness is most definitively a trait shown mainly by conservative white men. They have problems reconciling how people are holding them accountable for the creation and maintenance of a system here in America and most of the world that has benefitted many of them by the exploitation of others.

Well, I'm NOT responsible for the creation and maintenance of any system of exploitation.

So, I reject being held responsible for it. D'uh.

I do not seek white socio-political hegemony, but simple equality.

That you have to lie about what I want, is because on some level, you know that you are the bad guy, here, the one who wants and is willing to maintain a system of racist exploitation.

YOU, not me.

Dude. YOu look sad. You want to dig into the study to find a by school breakdown, ask for the link, and I will give it to you.
Pretending that I have not more than met your challenge, is making you look stupider than normal.
Stop listening to Ben Shapiro, Richard Spencer, or reading the Breitbart website dude

Only a racist fool would put Ben Shapiro and Richard Spencer on the same list.

That being said, my point, which you utterly failed to even try to address, stands

You want to dig into the study to find a by school breakdown, ask for the link, and I will give it to you.

You want to dig into the study to find a by school breakdown, ask for the link, and I will give it to you.
I don't want links because you are just gonna get it from some site that suits your agenda.

I asked to name me an Ivy university which let's black people in with lower scores than whites.
They're all the same. If I or any black man is in court and we have 10 Richard Spencer's or Ben Shapiro's on the jury.

We are going down. Simple.

Wh

A "generation" is normally considered to be approximately 25 years.

Assuming that you are referring to AA, whice was signed into effect around 1964, that is barely 2 generations, which means there are minorities living now who's families
were affected by lack of access to equal opportunity for far more than 2 generation.

Do you actually believe that the very minute that AA was signed into effect that white males began to suffer?

As we often read here, "It was white Republican males who supported civil rights and equality for all"

Being the "kind hearted, forward thinking, humanitariun, white republican males that they were, why would they sign anything into law that would do more harm than to just equalize over 150 years of second class citizenship experienced by some?
I’ll give you an example of how white men suffered and rightfully so.

My dad worked at the Lincoln plant in Michigan before it closed. When I would go visit the plant once a year I would notice all those black guys working at the plant. Maybe half the staff was black men making ford union wages and getting ford healthcare and pensions.

So 7000 white men didn’t get hired because of affirmative action. We were trying to lift blacks out of poverty. Tried to make up for 400 years of oppression.

Anyways, it was the right thing to do. For years colored weren’t allowed. Time to make up for it.

What year was that?
My dad got the job in 1976? Worked there till it closed.

Point is at one time that plant was all white. And if it werent for affirmative action it would have remained all white. Instead it was half black and that was the right thing to do despite the fact this hurt your grandpappys.

They could easily find work somewhere else.

1976 sounds about right. AA did not begin to really gain any traction to better the situation of generational black poverty due to second class citizenship that dated back to the end of the civil war, until years after being signed into effect.

Far too many believe that before the ink was even dry on the legislation, that masses of white people were immediately displaced by blacks. And it is certainly not happening now.

1. "National concensus"? By who? First you said white males are being discriminated against in favor of blacks, browns and females. Now it's just blacks? Either way, it is not true.

There is no anti white discrimination. And no evidence that supports your belief that there is.

2. I did not say that YOU specifically stated that " masses of whites were displaced by AA", but there are others here, like you who have stated that "millions of whites have been hurt in favor of blacks by AA for 50 years".

3. No need for "Strawmen" when the truth is reflected in national statistics that verify there is no "anti white" discrimination.

As far as "enemies" go, people who spend their time unproductively attempting to prove the existence of something that lives in their mind rent free, are really their own enemies...not anyone elses.

Yes, as others have said, officially since 1964, and LBJ's War on Poverty/Great Society, so it has been 55 years. The trillions of dollars spent has only made the problems worse, and Affirmative Action is unconstitutional but yet allowed to stand by the courts due to White Guilt. U.S. law, and policy should be based ON THE LAW, not someone's "feelings".

Trillions spent, millions of white Americans discriminated against, often to great personal harm,

and people like Essien, or IM2, or rightwinger, act as though nothing has changed since the height of the Jim Crow Era.

Correll

You know Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

He values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, many think they’re getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.

The problem is you still have not named them.

You still have not named the Ivy league uni's were black people get in with lower scores than whites.

Dude. You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Therefore, you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.

The study was of the Ivy League as a whole.

Your denial of the documented discrimination is either dishonest, or dumb as hell.

Your request for the data to be broken down by school, is nothing but a fairly sad deflection.

I did not read into the raw data enough to see if there was any breakdown by individual schools.

YOu want to look for that, go for it. https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/file...erences Espenshade Chung Walling Dec 2004.pdf

You are the one supporting racist discrimination.

YOU, not me.

So why was Jason Van Dyke the white man who murdered Laquan MacDonald found guilty by an all white jury ?

Let me guess ? White libs and lefties. Right ?
Yes I do and the black market is controlled by white supremacists

Let's talk about russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood. Let's talk about Italian organized crime Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia and other true blue Italian organisations. Same goes with the US Cosa Nostra.

European organized crime in general is white and violent like you could not even imagine. Even women and children are not spared. The murder is the message.

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians.

Same reason OJ Simpson was cleared of murdered when he clearly did it. Evil people like you, supported the criminals.

Which by the way, I was watching when OJ Simpson was cleared of murder. I remember all the people dancing as a murderer was let off the hook.

I remember thinking all the way back then, that there would be endless blood shed in the black community for as long as people like that danced in the streets when a murderer got off, and protested when police stopped a criminal.

I was dead on right with my prediction.

Agreed. So what? Does anything about Euro mafias, have anything to do with black people getting murdered in the US? No?

So why bring it up? Again... you say some of the goofiest crap.

The above statement that you said is absolutely true. We both agree on that. Now tell me.... by you stupidly focusing on the fact some far away mafia is violent and deadly.... how many black people have been saved from violence, by you pointing out your factoid? None.

So what is the point? How do you think you are helping anything, playing trivia night?

Grow up dude. Fix the problems in your community. Stop sitting around pointing fingers at everyone else. You are not helping anyone. You are just wasting time, while black people are dying.

I don't want links because you are just gonna get it from some site that suits your agenda.

I asked to name me an Ivy university which let's black people in with lower scores than whites.
They're all the same. If I or any black man is in court and we have 10 Richard Spencer's or Ben Shapiro's on the jury.

We are going down. Simple.

1. I've provided you with the link to the Princeton University Study, one of those I was referring to. YOu can dig in to it if you wish, to see if the broke down the data school by school, though it is dense reading.

2. They are not all the same, and only a racist fool would think that they are. If you would think that either I or Ben Shapiro would want to see an innocent black man "go down" for a crime he did not commit, you are fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back