More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice non sequitur.

My point stands. This is a result of high levels of education, and I dont' blame it on black men, as you dishonestly claimed.

The solution, imo, is to fight against degree inflation, and accelerate education for brighter students, for starters.
I like to see companies are acknowledging their lack of diversity and considering this fact in their decisions when interviewing women and minorities.

Giving preference to women and minorities, because they are women or minorities, is discriminating against men and whites.

That is the exact opposite of "privilege", it is a literal handicap.

And as white men are now an actual minority in the work force, always be given an handicap, at every "opportunity"

is a good way to cause enormous harm to tens of millions of good people, for no good reason.
It what white males have been doing for centuries.

Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.

When are liberals going to stop living in the past?

A 24 year old white male, fresh out of college, if he managed to finish, as so few do,

is unlikely to have any advantage from those past "centuries" of discrimination, and faces a workforce environment and a career where at every fucking point, his skin color and gender will be a minus for him, as employers, even if they are white and/or male, will be looking as always to make their organization more "diverse".

WHy do you want to fuck him, and his sons? DO they really deserve that?

What will you do, when they get tired of being fucked, and get angry?
I’m one of them. I’m a white man 48. I look around and I see it’s a white mans world. Why couldn’t they have found a black controller? Or office manager. Or god forbid operations manager or president. At my company these are all white men. Poor us.

What will you white men do? Loot? Riot? Turn to violence? I thought you were better than that. You make fun of blacks who have enough and snap and now you’re admitting you’d get violent too if pushed like blacks have been pushed and discriminated against.

Funny though the girl I replaced sold $40k in aftermarket every month. I sell $181,000 a month.

Did they hire you because of your skin color? Would you have them fire the white office manager and hire a black guy?

Nice non sequitur.

My point stands. This is a result of high levels of education, and I dont' blame it on black men, as you dishonestly claimed.

The solution, imo, is to fight against degree inflation, and accelerate education for brighter students, for starters.
I like to see companies are acknowledging their lack of diversity and considering this fact in their decisions when interviewing women and minorities.

Giving preference to women and minorities, because they are women or minorities, is discriminating against men and whites.

And as white men are now an actual minority in the work force, always be given an handicap, at every "opportunity"

is a good way to cause enormous harm to tens of millions of good people, for no good reason.

Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.

A 24 year old white male, fresh out of college, if he managed to finish, as so few do,

is unlikely to have any advantage from those past "centuries" of discrimination, and faces a workforce environment and a career where at every fucking point, his skin color and gender will be a minus for him, as employers, even if they are white and/or male, will be looking as always to make their organization more "diverse".

Wh

A "generation" is normally considered to be approximately 25 years.

Assuming that you are referring to AA, whice was signed into effect around 1964, that is barely 2 generations, which means there are minorities living now who's families
were affected by lack of access to equal opportunity for far more than 2 generation.

Do you actually believe that the very minute that AA was signed into effect that white males began to suffer?

As we often read here, "It was white Republican males who supported civil rights and equality for all"

Being the "kind hearted, forward thinking, humanitariun, white republican males that they were, why would they sign anything into law that would do more harm than to just equalize over 150 years of second class citizenship experienced by some?
I’ll give you an example of how white men suffered and rightfully so.

My dad worked at the Lincoln plant in Michigan before it closed. When I would go visit the plant once a year I would notice all those black guys working at the plant. Maybe half the staff was black men making ford union wages and getting ford healthcare and pensions.

So 7000 white men didn’t get hired because of affirmative action. We were trying to lift blacks out of poverty. Tried to make up for 400 years of oppression.

Anyways, it was the right thing to do. For years colored weren’t allowed. Time to make up for it.

Wh

Assuming that you are referring to AA, whice was signed into effect around 1964, that is barely 2 generations, which means there are minorities living now who's families
were affected by lack of access to equal opportunity for far more than 2 generation.

Do you actually believe that the very minute that AA was signed into effect that white males began to suffer?

As we often read here, "It was white Republican males who supported civil rights and equality for all"

Being the "kind hearted, forward thinking, humanitariun, white republican males that they were, why would they sign anything into law that would do more harm than to just equalize over 150 years of second class citizenship experienced by some?

My dad worked at the Lincoln plant in Michigan before it closed. When I would go visit the plant once a year I would notice all those black guys working at the plant. Maybe half the staff was black men making ford union wages and getting ford healthcare and pensions.

So 7000 white men didn’t get hired because of affirmative action. We were trying to lift blacks out of poverty. Tried to make up for 400 years of oppression.

Anyways, it was the right thing to do. For years colored weren’t allowed. Time to make up for it.

When blacks were 10 per cent of the work force, that was one thing. Those 7k white workers, hopefully were mostly able to find equivalent work somewhere else.

Now, women and minorities are well over half the work force.

A white guy now, could easily end up shut out of everything that his work and merit, should give him a shot at, if the women and minorities are discriminated in favor of.

That is too much of a price to pay, for the sins of others, long ago.

Nice non sequitur.

Wh

Wh

What year was that?

I’m one of them. I’m a white man 48. I look around and I see it’s a white mans world. Why couldn’t they have found a black controller? Or office manager. Or god forbid operations manager or president. At my company these are all white men. Poor us.

What will you white men do? Loot? Riot? Turn to violence? I thought you were better than that. You make fun of blacks who have enough and snap and now you’re admitting you’d get violent too if pushed like blacks have been pushed and discriminated against.

Funny though the girl I replaced sold $40k in aftermarket every month. I sell $181,000 a month.

Did they hire you because of your skin color? Would you have them fire the white office manager and hire a black guy?
No but a company that is all white should go out of its way to diversify. And I’ve worked for many all white mostly male companies.

Wh

What year was that?
My dad got the job in 1976? Worked there till it closed.

Point is at one time that plant was all white. And if it werent for affirmative action it would have remained all white. Instead it was half black and that was the right thing to do despite the fact this hurt your grandpappys.

They could easily find work somewhere else.

Wh

What year was that?

Point is at one time that plant was all white. And if it werent for affirmative action it would have remained all white. Instead it was half black and that was the right thing to do despite the fact this hurt your grandpappys.

1976 sounds about right. AA did not begin to really gain any traction to better the situation of generational black poverty due to second class citizenship that dated back to the end of the civil war, until years after being signed into effect.

Far too many believe that before the ink was even dry on the legislation, that masses of white people were immediately displaced by blacks. And it is certainly not happening now.

Last edited:

Wh

What year was that?

1976 sounds about right. AA did not begin to really gain any traction to better the situation of generational black poverty due to second class citizenship that dated back to the end of the civil war, until years after being signed into effect.

Far too many believe that before the ink was even dry on the legislation, that masses of white people were immediately displaced.
Ford let the employees recommend people be hired. So black guys recommended their black buddies. White guys recommend nd theirs. It’s not about most qualified it’s who you know.

Wh

1. Before I was born, though my whole life, and looking to continue all though the life of my child, likely to be increasing as demographic shift empowers "minorities" even more. That's a long time to me.

2. You show me an elderly black man, who had to deal with real discrimination AGAINST him in his youth, and I will be more tolerant of any complains HE has. Though, in my experience, they are pretty happy to be treated with EQUALITY.

3. Because they did not foresee how it would grow, and be used against their descendants.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.

1. Before I was born, though my whole life, and looking to continue all though the life of my child, likely to be increasing as demographic shift empowers "minorities" even more. That's a long time to me.

2. You show me an elderly black man, who had to deal with real discrimination AGAINST him in his youth, and I will be more tolerant of any complains HE has. Though, in my experience, they are pretty happy to be treated with EQUALITY.

3. Because they did not foresee how it would grow, and be used against their descendants.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Whites like Corell are under the siege of aggrieved whiteness.

"Aggrieved whiteness is a white identity politics aimed at maintaining white socio-political hegemony through challenging efforts to combat actual material racial inequality, while supporting heavily racialized investments in policing, prisons, and the military, and positing a narrative of antiwhite racial oppression loosely rooted in an assortment of racialized threats."

Aggrieved whiteness is most definitively a trait shown mainly by conservative white men. They have problems reconciling how people are holding them accountable for the creation and maintenance of a system here in America and most of the world that has benefitted many of them by the exploitation of others.

My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"

How 'bout that black guy up in Sumter county with 160 acres, huh? He got it from his grandpappy, Black privilege?

How 'bout my friend down there in the city with a 100-year old house that was paid for in the 40s that his mama left him and his brother. Black privilege?

I'd say it was The American Dream, but maybe it's just me.

M

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
My brother probably was over his head when he was named vp. I’m sure he needed help too.

Dude. YOu look sad. You want to dig into the study to find a by school breakdown, ask for the link, and I will give it to you.
Pretending that I have not more than met your challenge, is making you look stupider than normal.
Stop listening to Ben Shapiro, Richard Spencer, or reading the Breitbart website dude

M

My brother probably was over his head when he was named vp. I’m sure he needed help too.

Fair enough.

Anybody can post examples of rudeness, and even racial based rudeness and of all different kinds of people. However, the media tends to focus on white racism of blacks.

Anybody can post examples of rudeness.
That wasn't rudeness. That was white supremacy.
and even racial based rudeness and of all different kinds of people.
That wasn't rudeness. That was white supremacy.
However, the media tends to focus on white racism of blacks.
Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Good luck with that.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism because a white person can also do that to a black person.

However white policeman can murder black people on a daily basis and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White supremacy is Racism. Racism is White Supremacy. White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black and non-white people can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color. Of course, black and non-white people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back