More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of focusing on these few perceived racial injustices, maybe focus on how the inner city Black Community can help itself move from largely a culture of crime, coarseness, harshness, drugs, VIOLENCE, sexism, racism against whites, and lack of education to a more productive, successful culture.

Now this is interesting.

Watch how this white man is acting real tough with a black woman but what's more interesting is watch the way everyone is staying silent. You can almost hear the upset and fear in this women voice.

But watch when a black man enters the scene to shut this down.

All of sudden the crowd get's mobilzed.

"
Whoah. Hold on there buddy. Now need for that" "No" and shame on that other brother for holding him bk.

White supremacist don't square up to black men (that's why they need a gun). He didn't get in that black man's face. He didn't do all that tough talk like he was doing with the black women

I keep saying TIME and TIME and TIME and TIME again. These white supremacist are major cowards.

Last edited:
Instead of focusing on these few perceived racial injustices, maybe focus on how the inner city Black Community can help itself move from largely a culture of crime, coarseness, harshness, drugs, VIOLENCE, sexism, racism against whites, and lack of education to a more productive, successful culture.
And how does that affect white people ?

Because you don't give a crap if black people are committing crimes against black people.

And two

And what do white people need to do ?

Last edited:
More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

More tales of black self-hatred. When do you ever stop hating yourself? When will you admit that cops can never come anywhere near close to the number of murders committed by Blacks TO other Blacks? Blacks are 5X less likely to get shot than a white considering HOW OFTEN Blacks engage the police. Police respond to PROBLEMS. Blacks are always making themselves a problem.

America is so racist we may never have a real American black President and we'll be forced to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knock off

I feel shame

Preference should not be given in hiring on the basis of skin color.

It should be given on the basis of veteran status.

None of those upon which you wish to unleash your subhuman cruelty have ever done such a thing.

You have not advanced to the point of being human, so cannot understand that,

Yes they did.
No, you repulsively stupid creature, that was OTHER people and it happened long ago.
I don't care about that. I care about winning.

Yeah, like how you won in Chicago, and thousands of black people have been shot and killed and abused and raped, after you 'won'.

Maybe you should find something better to do with your life, before you get old and find out you wasted it.

351 black people have died in Chicago in the last year. Almost 1 a day. They have had 5 murders already this year, and it's only the 7th.

So raise your fist in victory black boy... because you are winning, while your people are dying.
Are you saying that black people are n have been more violent than white prople ?

Do you really want to go with me ? Do you really want to have an argument about who has been the most violent whites or blacks ? Lol

True or false:

After the BLM people won a victory against police in Chicago, and policing was reduced..... black on black murder rate dramatically increased in Chicago.

True... or false. Please answer with either "true" or "false".

More tales of black self-hatred. When do you ever stop hating yourself?
Stop projecting. You hate black people and you're projecting that hatred on to me. I love being a black man.
When will you admit that cops can never come anywhere near close to the number of murders committed by Blacks TO other Blacks?
You are correct more black people are killed by black people than by the police.

But your statement would been true a 100 years ago.

But would that have justified the hangings and lynchings of black people 100 years ago ?

No.

So why does it now ?

And by the way more black people are killed by the police than they we were in 1892

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around. Your argument is like telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.
Blacks are 5X less likely to get shot than a white considering HOW OFTEN Blacks engage the police.
I'm not talking about black or white people. I'm talking about unarmed black and white people. Show me the facts for unarmed white and blacks.
Police respond to PROBLEMS. Blacks are always making themselves a problem.
The problem is the system of white supremacy

Last edited:

Because you don't give a crap if black people are committing crimes against black people.

And two

So if we go and stop you from harming yourselves.... we're racists and we're racially profiling.

But if we don't stop you from harming yourselves.... we're racists and we don't give a crap.

Here's a thought..... You Paul.... are full of crap, and need crawl back under the rock you came from.

And two

So if we go and stop you from harming yourselves.... we're racists and we're racially profiling.

But if we don't stop you from harming yourselves.... we're racists and we don't give a crap.

Here's a thought..... You Paul.... are full of crap, and need crawl back under the rock you came from.

In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders. This statistic however has not led to a media outcry about the problem of white on white crime or the unique pathology of the white community. Such broad brush characterizations would probably be regarded as unfair and irresponsible, and justly so, since most white people do not in fact kill other white people. Yet, the same media pundits, from Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to CNN’s Don Lemon, have no problem referencing “black on black” violence, despite the fact that most African-Americans do not kill other black people.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white. When was the last time you heard a discussion about the white on white gang violence problem?

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

Here's a thought.....Try working on not harming yourselves son.

True or false:

After the BLM people won a victory against police in Chicago, and policing was reduced..... black on black murder rate dramatically increased in Chicago.

I don't know what you are talking about. What victory ? Where ? Who ?

Bring receipts.

Who runs BLM ? Where is BLM headquarters ? Are these white supremacist getting the death penalty for killing black folks ? No. So what victory ? Or is BLM a code word for all black people ?

So let me get this straight.

Are you saying that you care if black people commit crimes against other black people ? And this deeply upsets you ? Is that what your saying ?

You hate black people

I see. I guess that's why I work a job surrounded by them.

I love being a black man.

Yes, it shows in your avatar photo and posts. You think black is beautiful and white is the cause of all your problems.

But your statement would been true a 100 years ago.

Wrong.

But would that have justified the hangings and lynchings of black people 100 years ago ?

Get your head out of the distant past and start getting in touch with reality today. You might go somewhere.

I'm not talking about black or white people. I'm talking about unarmed black and white people.

Derp. Get your head out of racism and race and start seeing people as individuals.

True or false:

I don't know what you are talking about. What victory ? Where ? Who ?

Bring receipts.

Who runs BLM ? Where is BLM headquarters ? Are these white supremacist getting the death penalty for killing black folks ? No. So what victory ? Or is BLM a code word for all black people ?

Wait.... so you really don't know?

"60 Minutes" investigates rising violence in Chicago and what's being done to stop it

The shooting of a knife wielding crazy person in 2014, by the name of Laquan McDonald, resulted in Chicago being a death trap for black people.

The result of a police officer shooting an armed and dangerous criminal, was wide spread protest, conviction for the cop, tons of new rules on officers, firing of the Superintendent, an accountability task force, 17 officers being recommended for firing, and a department of justice investigation, and months on months of BLM protests.

So by any measure you, and those like you, won against the white man. You got those nasty white men out of your area. You had those bad white men fired, and sent to prison, and investigated.

And so.... you did 'win'. The police pulled out. Left the black areas of town. And all the deaths, and rapes, and murders, and vandalism, and burglary and muggings, and assaults...... all of it... is due to your "win".

As far as I'm concerned, you asked for it, you demanded it... you got it... and you deserve it. No excuses. No blaming the white man for your pain and suffering.
All you man. All you.

"60 Minutes" investigates rising violence in Chicago and what's being done to stop it

The shooting of a knife wielding crazy person in 2014, by the name of Laquan McDonald, resulted in Chicago being a death trap for black people.

The result of a police officer shooting an armed and dangerous criminal, was wide spread protest, conviction for the cop, tons of new rules on officers, firing of the Superintendent, an accountability task force, 17 officers being recommended for firing, and a department of justice investigation, and months on months of BLM protests.

So by any measure you, and those like you, won against the white man. You got those nasty white men out of your area. You had those bad white men fired, and sent to prison, and investigated.

And so.... you did 'win'. The police pulled out. Left the black areas of town. And all the deaths, and rapes, and murders, and vandalism, and burglary and muggings, and assaults...... all of it... is due to your "win".

As far as I'm concerned, you asked for it, you demanded it... you got it... and you deserve it. No excuses. No blaming the white man for your pain and suffering.
All you man. All you.
OK. Two questions

1) How does that affect white people ?
2) If you have a group of black people who don't commit crime should they should be judged by what you think is going on in Chicago ?

I see. I guess that's why I work a job surrounded by them.
That doesn't mean anything.

White supremacists LOVE being around black people especially if they are in a superior position
Yes, it shows in your avatar photo and posts. You think black is beautiful and white is the cause of all your problems.
Black is beautiful. The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.
Get your head out of the distant past and start getting in touch with reality today. You might go somewhere.
Today is built on yesterday and Tomorrow is built on today.
Derp. Get your head out of racism and race and start seeing people as individuals.
You see whites as individuals and black people as a group.

All you man. All you.
OK. Two questions

1) How does that affect white people ?
2) If you have a group of black people who don't commit crime should they should be judged by what you think is going on in Chicago ?

1) How does that affect white people?
How does what affect white people? How does someone else being shot affect white people? It doesn't obviously. So what? How does a black person killing a black person in America affect a black person in the UK? It doesn't.

What kind of a bonkers question is that? What kind of a point do you think you are making?

First.... it isn't want I think is going on. It is going on. It is documented fact it is going on. I just posted you direct evidence, and first hand reports of what is going on.

Rule number one: When presented with concrete facts...... it isn't 'what I think'. It is in fact what is happening.

Second, that depends.

More white people are killed by police, than black people. You ever wonder why you don't see white people marching in the streets against police shooting white people?

Because we don't defend evil. When I see a criminal white person get shot, I support the police. Even if the officer is a black officer. I'm not going to defend a criminal piece of trash, just because he's white like I am. If he is a criminal, than I support him being shot.

If you march in a protest against police... for shooting a criminal.... simply because you and the criminal have similar color skin.... then you are a garbage human being, and you deserve to be killed by criminals.

I know many black people who do not defend criminals. And of course I view them very favorably.... as all people view other good people.

Of course not one of those people I know, would be on here saying the garbage you do.

Jason Van Dyke the white supremacist who murdered L.Macdonald should have got the death penalty. He shot him in the back.

He is now in jail and faces 6 to 15 years in prison with a chance of parole. A sentence which is far, far less than many people face for selling a nickle bag of weed. He will likely get probation or early release after a few years. He certainly will not be held in general population.

The Chicago police released the video without audio. The video makes clear that Van Dyke was NOT shooting in self defence.

Macdonald was walking away from the police and
after he (Van Dyke) shoots down McDonald there is a pause. When McDonald moves a bit, showing that he was still alive, Van Dyke shoots him some more.

Knife wielding ? Really ? Where's the knife todd ?

So here we had ABSOLUTE PROOF that the police lied to protect their own on a shameless murder. They erased evidence, they made false police reports, they almost got away with it, all for one uncommonly honest judge who ordered the police dash cam to be released instead of caving-in to the Chicago police union. This shows a wide pattern of corruption that reaches all the way up to the Mayor’s office.

Meanwhile a white man can literally attack police with knives and live to tell the tale

See all of sudden the police know all kinda non-lethal ways when it comes to handling white people

Last edited:
Giving preference to women and minorities, because they are women or minorities, is discriminating against men and whites.

That is the exact opposite of "privilege", it is a literal handicap.

And as white men are now an actual minority in the work force, always be given an handicap, at every "opportunity"

is a good way to cause enormous harm to tens of millions of good people, for no good reason.
It what white males have been doing for centuries.

Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.

When are liberals going to stop living in the past?

A 24 year old white male, fresh out of college, if he managed to finish, as so few do,

is unlikely to have any advantage from those past "centuries" of discrimination, and faces a workforce environment and a career where at every fucking point, his skin color and gender will be a minus for him, as employers, even if they are white and/or male, will be looking as always to make their organization more "diverse".

WHy do you want to fuck him, and his sons? DO they really deserve that?

What will you do, when they get tired of being fucked, and get angry?
I’m one of them. I’m a white man 48. I look around and I see it’s a white mans world. Why couldn’t they have found a black controller? Or office manager. Or god forbid operations manager or president. At my company these are all white men. Poor us.

What will you white men do? Loot? Riot? Turn to violence? I thought you were better than that. You make fun of blacks who have enough and snap and now you’re admitting you’d get violent too if pushed like blacks have been pushed and discriminated against.

Funny though the girl I replaced sold $40k in aftermarket every month. I sell $181,000 a month.

Did they hire you because of your skin color? Would you have them fire the white office manager and hire a black guy?
No but a company that is all white should go out of its way to diversify. And I’ve worked for many all white mostly male companies.

You just said that you would not want the office manager, who is white, to be fired, denying him his job,

in order to give his job to a black guy.

Why is it wrong to fire that one specific individual and right to fire other white men, to give their jobs to minorities?

Is it just because you knew the office manager? Is it because the way that question was phrased, you put a face and a name to the idea of fucking them in the name of diversity?

I have news for you. ALL THE WHITE GUYS, who get fucked so that minorities can be discriminated IN FAVOR OF, have faces and names.

Jason Van Dyke the white supremacist who murdered L.Macdonald should have got the death penalty. He shot him in the back.

He is now in jail and faces 6 to 15 years in prison with a chance of parole. A sentence which is far, far less than many people face for selling a nickle bag of weed. He will likely get probation or early release after a few years. He certainly will not be held in general population.

The Chicago police released the video without audio. The video makes clear that Van Dyke was NOT shooting in self defence.

Macdonald was walking away from the police and
after he (Van Dyke) shoots down McDonald there is a pause. When McDonald moves a bit, showing that he was still alive, Van Dyke shoots him some more.

Knife wielding ? Really ? Where's the knife todd ?

So here we had ABSOLUTE PROOF that the police lied to protect their own on a shameless murder. They erased evidence, they made false police reports, they almost got away with it, all for one uncommonly honest judge who ordered the police dash cam to be released instead of caving-in to the Chicago police union. This shows a wide pattern of corruption that reaches all the way up to the Mayor’s office.

Meanwhile a white man can literally attack police with knives and live to tell the tale

See all of sudden the police know all kinda non-lethal ways when it comes to handling white people

See there you go. Right there, you have put yourself in the position of all the criminal supporting people, that are being slaughtered in Chicago.

Don't blame whites, now that you are all killing yourselves. You got what you rightly, and justly deserve.

Don't blame police for the murders of black people in Chicago. You asked for it, you got it. This is 100% on you. Stop blaming white people for the bad results of the choices you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back