More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
IOW,
I just KICKED your STUPID ASS.
They didn't plant that blood at Simpson's house too.
They didn't know who was there.

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:
(1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe,
(2) Bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe,
(3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.​

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
Youre typing in capitalized letters which means I made you enraged and emotional. How many people wear size 12 Bruno Magli shoe? What Black person wears those types of shoes with a sweat suit? None.
You think OJ is innocent? Your IQ is soooo much lower than i previously thought. :laugh:
I think OJ wasnt the one which was proven in court. Your IQ has remained at the single digit value I observed on your first post. :rolleyes:
Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent. That low IQ thing must suck.
And youre actually dumb enough to repeat you think he was convicted of the murder? That single digit IQ has limited your choices in life obviously. :rolleyes:
I never said anything about him being convicted. You need to read slower or something, since you have a low IQ.

Youre typing in capitalized letters which means I made you enraged and emotional. How many people wear size 12 Bruno Magli shoe? What Black person wears those types of shoes with a sweat suit? None.
You think OJ is innocent? Your IQ is soooo much lower than i previously thought. :laugh:
I think OJ wasnt the one which was proven in court. Your IQ has remained at the single digit value I observed on your first post. :rolleyes:
Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent. That low IQ thing must suck.
And youre actually dumb enough to repeat you think he was convicted of the murder? That single digit IQ has limited your choices in life obviously. :rolleyes:
I never said anything about him being convicted. You need to read slower or something, since you have a low IQ.
I never said anything about him being innocent. You need to read slower or something, since you have a low IQ. :rolleyes:

OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people.

Are you crazy? that is so much crap, I don't know how you can have any credibility. You don't know why someone would kill their X in a jealous rage? WTF color has to do with anything is reserved for the mind of twisted and damaged minds. He may have been older but as an X elite athlete he was more than capable of overpowering
two people in the dark. Note, she did not just have her throat cut, she was stabbed 4 times in the neck and then nearly decapitated. Thats not the act of your typical murder. Thats the act of someone with an axe to grind.
Your logic "OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people." is the kind of rudimentary thinking you might find in a 4th or 5th grade class room.
Well you have to use common sense. How many people do you know that wear dress shoes with a sweat suit? Now how many Black people do that? There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted.
Not true, and the clothes could easily have been washed in any case.

And the blood trail of OJ's Blood on Nicole's Walkway before they even knew he had a cut on his hand.
Lo and behold he did have a cut when he came back!
Now that's really supernatural police work!

What 12 IQ Idiots you all are
`
Your IQ must be on par with your dick size. There was no "trial of blood" there were only some planted drops you moron.
Lordy you fools.

You needn't argue about it.

Just read his book.

He tells everyone how he might have "allegedly" done it. :aug08_031:

book-covers.jpg

Christ this is old news.
"how he might have "allegedly" done it. "

Is that the same as saying he actually did it and was convicted or are you a fool that thinks he didnt do this for money?
Oh. . . .RIIIIIGHT

giphy.gif

OF course it's a work of fiction. . . just for the money. :auiqs.jpg: It had nothing to do with assuaging his overwhelming guilt for the brutal slaying of the mother of his children. Nope, that couldn't be it.

Now why would he do that when their is a lien on every cent he makes due to that civil case? Seems sort of pointless to make any real money now doesn't it?

Transfer of rights
In June 2007, a federal judge ruled that Fred Goldman, Ron Goldman's father, could pursue the publishing rights to Simpson's book.[52] In July 2007, a federal bankruptcy judge awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family, who receive 90 percent of profits to help satisfy the $33.5 million wrongful death civil suit judgment against Simpson.[53][54] After Goldman had won the rights to the book, he arranged to publish it under the new title If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer.[9] The Goldman family's lawyers also announced intentions to pursue new publishing, film, or TV deals in order to receive some of $33.5 million awarded to them in the civil case.[53]

If I Did It - Wikipedia

Gee, I don't know, that just doesn't add up. Hmm . . . . Okay though. :dunno:

Well you have to use common sense. How many people do you know that wear dress shoes with a sweat suit? Now how many Black people do that? There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted.
Not true, and the clothes could easily have been washed in any case.

And the blood trail of OJ's Blood on Nicole's Walkway before they even knew he had a cut on his hand.
Lo and behold he did have a cut when he came back!
Now that's really supernatural police work!

What 12 IQ Idiots you all are
`
Your IQ must be on par with your dick size. There was no "trial of blood" there were only some planted drops you moron.
Lordy you fools.

You needn't argue about it.

Just read his book.

He tells everyone how he might have "allegedly" done it. :aug08_031:

book-covers.jpg

Christ this is old news.
"how he might have "allegedly" done it. "

Is that the same as saying he actually did it and was convicted or are you a fool that thinks he didnt do this for money?
Oh. . . .RIIIIIGHT

giphy.gif

OF course it's a work of fiction. . . just for the money. :auiqs.jpg: It had nothing to do with assuaging his overwhelming guilt for the brutal slaying of the mother of his children. Nope, that couldn't be it.

Now why would he do that when their is a lien on every cent he makes due to that civil case? Seems sort of pointless to make any real money now doesn't it?

Transfer of rights
In June 2007, a federal judge ruled that Fred Goldman, Ron Goldman's father, could pursue the publishing rights to Simpson's book.[52] In July 2007, a federal bankruptcy judge awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family, who receive 90 percent of profits to help satisfy the $33.5 million wrongful death civil suit judgment against Simpson.[53][54] After Goldman had won the rights to the book, he arranged to publish it under the new title If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer.[9] The Goldman family's lawyers also announced intentions to pursue new publishing, film, or TV deals in order to receive some of $33.5 million awarded to them in the civil case.[53]

If I Did It - Wikipedia

Gee, I don't know, that just doesn't add up. Hmm . . . . Okay though. :dunno:
You forget his kids get that money. Thats a great motivation for writing the book. :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/22/AR2006112200827.html

""It's all blood money, and unfortunately I had to join the jackals," Simpson told the Associated Press, referring to authors of books about him. "It helped me get out of debt and secure my homestead."

Simpson also said in telephone interviews this week that he saw the book as way to provide for his children financially."

I never said anything about him being innocent. You need to read slower or something, since you have a low IQ. :rolleyes:
Damn, youre so dumb you cant even remember the dumb things you said.

"There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted."

The low IQ imbecile who said that retarded shit was YOU. :laugh:

"There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted."

Talk about being a dumb monkey.
I dont see the word "innocent" in there anywhere. Do you? :rolleyes:

Why would it need to be? Youre really stupid, dude.

Why would it need to be?
Because you said this like a little retarded monkey.... :rolleyes:

"You think OJ is innocent? "

and this...

"Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent."

Damn you put your paw in your mouth!
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Yep, and we know you think hes innocent based on your own words. Why are you so confused right now? Is it the low IQ thing again?

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Yep, and we know you think hes innocent based on your own words. Why are you so confused right now? Is it the low IQ thing again?
We know you think he was convicted based on your own words and you cant post one quote with me saying he was innocent. And you think I'm confused with a low IQ? :rolleyes:

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
We know you think he was convicted based on your own words and you cant post one quote with me saying he was innocent. And you think I'm confused with a low IQ? :rolleyes:
Youre still confused about YOUR OWN position? I showed you what you typed you fucking imbecile.

Stay on topic and stop the personal insults.......Asclepias

Or else....

Or else what? :rolleyes:
Go blow yourself clown. I was on topic. I was talking about an example of racism.

I can do that? Calling Americans got talent now.

Actually I just wanted to jerk your "Snowflake teetering on triggered" string to see if you'd blow up.

BINGO! lmao

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Youre still confused about YOUR OWN position? I showed you what you typed you fucking imbecile.
Of course you showed me what I typed monkey. The problem was that the word "innocent" was in nothing you showed me like you claimed I had said. :rolleyes:

Stay on topic and stop the personal insults.......Asclepias

Or else....

Or else what? :rolleyes:
Go blow yourself clown. I was on topic. I was talking about an example of racism.

I can do that? Calling Americans got talent now.

Actually I just wanted to jerk your "Snowflake teetering on triggered" string to see if you'd blow up.

BINGO! lmao
Youre right. Your dick may be too small.

You think I blew up? :rolleyes:

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Of course you showed me what I typed monkey. The problem was that the word "innocent" was in nothing you showed me
Why would it need to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back