More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I've already dismissed your setting of the bar, as time served.

2. Nothing I said, could honestly be characterized as admitting you were right.
Don’t confuse your 1st Grade Crayola Painting with the Mona Lisa. You’re not as deep or as clever as you try to make yourself out to be.

Hey everyone, just a reminder that this guy (Paul Essien) is an advocate of murder and rape (didn't even know subhuman trash like that exists, to be honest), and if God had any decency whatsoever he would get hit by a car tomorrow. I also suspect he is a rapist himself. Thanks for listening!

Just wanna quickly remind everyone that Paul Essien is an advocate of rape and murder. Thank you!
When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

LKZoKhhiFca1Ik9WK_fx76OYUMQmNnG7-zP3fgiyYjYXusGXSN0Wl_hw2Gu1OfwqL3Mkkd0DZSJVqoE7heLhzMjvuIu7H7OKuZm-FENrkAAYaKapRhWxXcL0Aj20YCY6DYvmNb8xJnrEHUGqRK9fwwyTq4rooaPk8kij9sfL-lf4YLehmRHrF63H0fcmVvv2-30vluAfHkwOzIu0XwkjE7gbPMmPte8kllqjPi9FOu2EikXoqDnKyxE77GmArkdmyORo8KG0MV4oXHsy6IRDOcfWKhQeRskHO85B7yGa_zN0LOQVaKnJzy7iZSAUkX4FdPX4MQvhp90LPq5wthInOp853ktVxMDlFh9_Ux1VWDU8pIbx92aVp8TNe2lmkb-tmT2ejsKYW6hj3lopFF2Agnu47A5OJ5UQjpjgbSFyw11eYAtu6_hjHBx78MuNQN3nOMTWlKICY_U7ZTJL3Fxn_hbPS27RKlte_AJ-dur9D9XK0Ok0E3IvcAc_kLfAjYK6MtB5MRV6Op93GBhxjU0p4yxCgGAqop52OmUBt2aBQaSrijFdXSKJHznV_Z6vbQFKAlLIYk9dzMV2PJpNrn6VbtS85S6p7hQMKptawiw---EsAZOBeb3PP4tkuET1irneHe2i94y64JYGSw5yB5s7uh4R=w1024-h578-no

And impose laws like this

n4d65i06agKvNUVXU5DPteKjpSfLuP_mDFhJgt80DDsZ39_axVXJ9SdlntTgI9F3CqilyktWBQS3zfsukxa1e9Fmq698uR_Q2BCgyv31VFRp7yS7W_Weey9x5Wk-v8xSrGD75lKuYmE2IUpuvVtNPeRFqBYuImQvUgE_Rg9tIlfUGwa585DDnEdjG84zH-t7yJhQxBHpWlsRIn9xcjAInPNhTMAH8eetbuH19KuGpQcxrSUcmO6N9ufLVKP9PEOxaDdIyP3ZvUrHV9AA2BAyOUtWtbEUMD0hDScRhMIks6MVJTFbNBdQqSkEy3Del_hzACKd7A2vHEBW83kqT9BFuBoe-Tt3_6fCxMp_lya6kua4TG2Gz85kcE0iIv45zUoyGR656arsOkN8TzFP1or2N0rwpMrsAqhPzfocaaGYwVnN5r-FCV-7Z72ZOcrpeTGM-t5qe7PY5e_0P8B1gPlHhITDk3i9ySp-9iVqIAUneaMsfMDLIHxJjKSQmQs5aG3KepPVsumVS-n1IxDMC7uZpFIWxQ3vUx9SGMRauCULTOJJKydR3vrKjEE2yD8GellvkUQiRcC8dsS-WiDqIWEBDCZj4bsJ37OXGQbV-cbtlny8EfNITZqbmP6FdLpGD1FTCpmFglTtTH_Mwz8an7Y44VcJ=w588-h895-no

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

dAp6LBehCwSLMCxODR0s9FkA4Q0dWl-_6yBfD8V5VWcl2XuhN2K6TfVrl1ZScyLGikvoejho_ZgEUolwsLPXSPLGg-1AhLP_rIuHwziOCy4ZFJpsaIVLyBQ-Fw8dfmg7wO_tHyWqTLS83BNqwkcy83jeX5dSIEqgQIS-PNhSfdQpWJXISuLdr1TuwLQuFJWFlKNrmYuN-nnqmVk-KGhD8E6PRtQdVGElhiogoIud_LJoYWkH3LBkmjcEwc5FXbFlcs9Li3uWGZ6VjOtdWDvrLDM34IO-Ohb3qYzSEzdShftkYwgmZp1IxVa7QcFGzfzmj8F1WyVNgVXBuVTtafzekutELX00QfemX8zDgo4hKipjNUf9QXorAC3M85XXM9zLTRLiOxeWb9SftouMsVMNwfVy42ybhw1YXIjgmSI9ybnOHG0nVDQYnIXtMiVeH2bDia1MbFZoqQdkZS0QmGZ0VPgs4GP0Ta4_2M2_3NLVMs3M_WY6CdNbXeiYG1i_qPapBqwEu4gANVDKR4a3efPFQX6kIR1ozkkrGRCNaDyxz0jMZ5c0vQpovk2fWUWjbhc79oixj_0XczM46ONK1yHZ61ZqgznHgSsBDsgJaP60tbh0N7PwvlVwU2Nku0-QlHFkbGg9Mq6Ik4QdQvJqeB3ShmNg=w715-h720-no

Then whites south Africans can't complain at the tactics that black people use to get their home back.

So yes if it's rape and murder of white south Africans then so be it because that's when they will get the point. You have to speak the language the white man and white man only understand violence so you have to talk in a way that he understands

If you have a rat infestation in your house. Would you leave rats alone to reek havoc ? Or would you exterminate them ?

Don't talk to me you disgusting piece of trash. You're not worth the dirt on my shoes.

Hey everyone, just a reminder that this guy (Paul Essien) is an advocate of murder and rape (didn't even know subhuman trash like that exists, to be honest), and if God had any decency whatsoever he would get hit by a car tomorrow. I also suspect he is a rapist himself. Thanks for listening!

Since you apparetly support what whites did in South Africa, you might want to slow down the rhetoric junior.

Since you apparetly support what whites did in South Africa, you might want to slow down the rhetoric junior.

You can also fuck yourself with a rusty screwdriver, swine. Another rape and murder advocate. Disgusting creature.

You can also fuck yourself with a rusty screwdriver, swine. Another rape and murder advocate. Disgusting creature.

Your demented mind has allowed you to ignore all of the cruelty of apartheid which you apparetly support. So you take that rusty screwdriver and shove it up your retarded white ass. Take your fake indignation with it.

He pulls a gun on a group of black kids and tries to run them over with his vehicle

White supremacists are cowards.

Like Dylan Roof they act like they're about that life and then he rolls up in a church and starts blasting at a bunch of old unarmed black people.

Pathetic.

People like this never try this in the hood. If they did, they wouldn't need the police, they would need a county coroner. They should just drag him out behind the courthouse and put him down like a rabid animal.

4jsQV-0cDPiyGPeWudeLDYhY8hAMDMdOHOWXSEzhCFpNzQOSNCOmZ2cjde6HXnOUuGKNgyyik_QA-5Acd1587CPuJxP-US8U1S8gjM2EaNvZWdO97xz1xYt77sshhhBHLa_ZhW4X3sNNI8ZmBvSFQeuyx2LDgoq7imWQplWoaPivjKzPT79YzIxM0t1mN-OuY2IE8LABG75UuBurlZlN_Rju3o2N2yFUEcfLx-MYaRRB81zZzkD9MAdxMcLOZ9z_wbO_796QSqHeWHuPLFGsqyrttVV7vTmIwXg1kuR5Eq3-qAHBnYLALydlRZu9lLZSDVEiBHf6ixcgcSdSQicPfweLFGU9n45kPDbf1xlC1fK_wuZTrTdmkVJOIdFEqmAwtPJ47TM32DGLasDcCFiUcR_5DAxI585mJoTC7n1w2W6mi9iDTKDeQW0PKWoYjbzJ2utuyiSvkGCJiBTc9zosCskor6t2gpveqK1OkvFlsRH3RS2Nr1dM7nPh5uqCppDyXkXT0Tstnjve1BTNVbedsAMYRfV5Ji6VC8UtqmYzw_G1SkGi24mu0HCKqeSL7COF3mo9T_KVspo_xo-NeklJ9zn8xrScoQJWzjTmGVMSZm0H6UmVtbcEe4E5J2rplzwqsVLcHW7c3ds5QAFpskWGWMta=w567-h531-no

He looks like one of those inbred things from the movie "The Wrong Turn"

3.jpg

And the likes of Godboy abu afak Correll harmonica SobieskiSavedEurope Odium dares to talk about black culture.

Last edited:

Your demented mind has allowed you to ignore all of the cruelty of apartheid which you apparetly support. So you take that rusty screwdriver and shove it up your retarded white ass. Take your fake indignation with it.

I hate white racists as much as black ones. The difference is, white racists know that their ideas are not acceptable to mainstream society, whereas black racists seem to think they are actually justified.

Apartheid ended in the nineties, by the way. Your logic is basically this; some black people once hurt some folks who were close to me (which is actually true), so now I have the God-given right to wreak bloody vengeance upon every black person I see. Because ??

Well, there isn't really an actual reason why that would be justified, but there's no making sense of a fool's logic.

Philando Castile.jpg
Hi. About the late Mr. Philando Castile. From all accounts I read Philando was a decent guy who apparently overcame the obstacles and challenges far too may American kids deal with when raised by emotionally troubled moms who in Philando's case, refer to their deceased child as a motherf**king
son" much like Philando's mom characterized her son. :shakin my head:

"They murdered my motherfvvking son"
~Valerie Castile

__
With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn my responsible, caring, concerned American neighbor's opinions 'surrounding' the VIOLENT death of American citizen Philando Castile who was shot and killed by a police officer stating 'FEAR' for his personal safety caused him to use deadly physical force against a fellow American citizen.

I am certain most Americans will agree in far too many American communities there is a CLIMATE of VIOLENCE responsible for causing peaceful American citizens to regularly experience FEAR, as well as emotional stress and GENUINE concerns for their personal, family, friend's and neighbor's SAFETY.

I am curious to learn WHO are the American citizens PRIMARILY responsible for creating a VIOLENT community environment that inspired the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland to passionately share her concerns and PAIN in a Facebook video broadcast to her friends, followers and fellow American citizens, during which Ms. Bland declares WAR on a specific population of her American neighbors, as well as wanting to see gangbusters, thugs and drug dealers shipped OUT of our country.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs Sandra correctly asserts are unnecessarily TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, responsible black or American citizens of African descent?

On March 10, 2015 the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on emotionally or mentally ill, VIOLENT, SU!CIDAL, HOM!CIDAL thinking teen and adult victims of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment she believes are fully responsible for TERRORIZING and diminishing the Quality of Life for her peaceful neighbors and community.

In the following recorded instance of Criminal Child Abuse/Maltreatment, a young, emotionally damaged homic!dal/suic!dal thinking American teen *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* is proudly “representing” his homic!dal/suic!dal older crew, posse, gang...

...while UNKNOWINGLY providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMIC!DAL SUIC!DAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

Recognize Prevent Child Abuse

Each of the APPARENT emotionally or mentally ill suic!dal/homic!dal thinking American citizens appearing in the following horrifying recordings are exhibiting 'people and community harming behaviors I, as well as a growing number of my caring, concerned, responsible American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Respectfully, why aren't YOU, as well as America's responsible, caring, concerned political, civic and religious leaders addressing OUR NATION'S potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

Rest in Peace, Philando.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

So that white Uber driver pleaded guilty to killing at least 6 people.

And the likes Godboy has the nerve to posts about "Black people wiling at a beach"

You would think this would be wall-to-wall if for no other reason than how bizarre this all was. If it wasn’t for social media, I would’ve never known. Instead it's receiving little coverage. If only he had been black.

I'll wait for the mental illness card to be used and how he had a tough and unhappy childhood.

Notice the words white supremacists use

Notice they call him an Uber driver instead of what he really is.........A SERIAL KILLER.
DS2Aake4NiksYlueWAk4ZRImjyAfxue0Q1qk8tEBVGMLm95mhM3b-P_bF8lpXTfIHNukxWMXbLAjok0ZLtdyKV5d7PY0S18AaSkZWOjI0e7MK5W-e3d44505XNMcIqdAQlt-hB0fCJLhe3xo3Yb1BaFaKdaHdeDRw2OHUG2EyEOkBsHJI_uFFCZ1Z9o24k9ptOKFVjbsJzK1jZw79vRDC8Mkd_PZpSHzu1ieiM08B5vBjN80Gx3kMozHeO9CI0j_xGfGAgHiz2wYWAURwK6k_CITuaLgJiL_oZ1YbIq9SeZxBcvD7OSbt7EKxqdklUYkVNSYgwmlybBgr2nK9bgOrYVg9z-s0lNU3DViI4BznkoldOfrh5tlDxAl-ulJKpbo-HqqTFYnKfS9ZS5iHzIYAHosu6FO5yhF26vBHnMMH6E4LRAHVY6tttXCB63DnvJzBNdm0kF2Y0H8FxvQFk3ip7OHf0xfejTTp879h4yR1ClGto9QDYrAoCP44omGsNUBQtCdkllKaW9ZhMxlBOnEpfLx76UJIkAoGbDN09sC9Zbo96D7Nqgeb6MCb8MJip4tLz76EWCz4_ZjaS3tjEVQW3cVQuPHj0OUWgZyrRej4-DpFkqTcjFlq9KA-7uBO5asHFr3toYZbmRiI9GLanw9TpfV=w520-h365-no

When white people commit such atrocities it's like a ripple in the ocean, black people do the same thing......its a tsunami.

White people you betting start fking !! Or y'all gonna wip[ed out !! lol
KLFaAorCBwoMaLS7aZgF60puHxM53z-w6YO_ZuxkBKE7jFihmHCWjmtcw2R_klsIO4-zHoiwJ4027q69KGvKVNCfNLI6cSt4b3rEilP-I1OAt097IiapxObe2L-_DQ-dv47JyV_w_53z42UjQD5CwjIoLEiAIqJ6G15u-O4-wJb85uiBxG6anfJBAd9igUHKiXT2P8GnW37YfsUAASxkOm8efcXlC4_LuMyZVBJVaTRG1Q72BffZ9goHdasameJC9LIoJCv1iBIrSGFJtbIClMtV2hQGHiTdgpg7YEy6SyV5QU8MsieIZtMtgUp79FTH6A88ETIna1j50coSCUYmeT1LbuJwID7eeAC_LPdNhSh5R9_cTrK8gZ_MdQ2OUdPaRwQHezrUMnituQ49WM5Iw4wtGHEwuRU6lN8io-nV7ATzTmr-qyAExgayuyEZkSdnVnd2WhJaPI-imc3LCooeaOZ11XmrMXHEqSRYrjGZI4kK2wdlUYwnlgEYLlbH3MeWg8yIX1chhAtvHaCdy6aAhkZdojfv_63LSmm9Tvs9NZlwM4rKmvUC40xLiZLnxqxGLZqpdifruTs3DqkDNy8oomd0Hekk5fWI_7U1PKYs8qZ8629Q76vsT5jJVDVoTmVkjONL__5MgE8bukrR-goZw-AL=w567-h493-no

You know they going to find someway and somehow to blame black men. And they called themselves the superior race. That's the coming plague, the white man's burden, low sperm counts, soon their women will have to save their eggs and be fertilized in a laboratory!

Fertility rates are primarily driven by the amount of time females spend in education.

That a majority of white women go to college, cuts out best fertility years.

It is a problem. I don't blame black men for this of course, it is a problem caused by white liberals.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

Don't pull a gun on cops. Problem solved. or Pull a gun on cops and scream racism. I guess you could choose either one. I recommend the first one.

Travis Reinking, the white supremacist who did a premeditated mass murder of Black people at a Waffle House, will NOT stand trial because they ruled he was mentally unstable. These white supremacists are on code

ec40d98d-8a84-4823-8e3d-92fb141a11ca-_LA55137.JPG

I think what you are saying is true. What are you going to do about it in order to protect your quality of life?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

Don't pull a gun on cops. Problem solved. or Pull a gun on cops and scream racism. I guess you could choose either one. I recommend the first one.
Who pulled a gun on cops ?

Last edited:
Yeah, WHITEY BAD. I get it. Therefore you are absolved from any responsibility, or accountability for your own situation. It is ALL Whitey's fault. Carry on.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

I know what would happen here, they'd do mag-dumps on his ass. One dude pulled a gun on the cops here (white), didn't fire a shot. They shot him 55x with pistols. 3 cops.

Fertility rates are primarily driven by the amount of time females spend in education.

That a majority of white women go to college, cuts out best fertility years.

It is a problem. I don't blame black men for this of course, it is a problem caused by white liberals.
If they die. They die.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Like any other word, if you use racism too much, people will tune you out. It does seem the FBI is capable of anything-Hoover sent MLK letters telling him to kill himself-this is law enforcement?!? Now we see them framing Trump-its not just blacks, those in power will do anything to keep/gain power. And, by your King photos, Trump isn't the only one getting screwed by the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back