More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ More racism.

Pointing at individual racists as if that it the issue/problem is a gutless dodge typical of american society to deal with nothing, it's the system, the entire foundation of american society.

No, it is not.

It is certainly content to do nothing at all.

What do you mean?

Heard anything at all from any of these folks on the matter? And you won't. Perhaps the Insane Clown President will address (foment) it?

What folks? President Trump? WHat does he have to do with it? What are you even talking about?

The Court's ruling was not racial. It might have been wrong, but it was not racial.

Beg your pardon, not referring to an individual case but rather the entire system.

Thy can't do that here at USMB. They'd rather wallow in fake white victimhood.

Pointing at individual racists as if that it the issue/problem is a gutless dodge typical of american society to deal with nothing, it's the system, the entire foundation of american society.

It is certainly content to do nothing at all.

What do you mean?

Heard anything at all from any of these folks on the matter? And you won't. Perhaps the Insane Clown President will address (foment) it?

What folks? President Trump? WHat does he have to do with it? What are you even talking about?

The Court's ruling was not racial. It might have been wrong, but it was not racial.

Beg your pardon, not referring to an individual case but rather the entire system.

Thy can't do that here at USMB. They'd rather wallow in fake white victimhood.

Said the racist.

A white supremacist female was charged with making a false report after she lied and said a non-existent Black man tried to rob and rape her in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

u_WApJ_9

But then again white women do have history in regards to their lies about black men

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

The question now is how many Black men have been lynched or arrested and convicted for crimes they did not commit bc they weren't even present. Racists white women are continuing their RaHoWa on Black men.

A white supremacist female was charged with making a false report after she lied and said a non-existent Black man tried to rob and rape her in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

u_WApJ_9

But then again white women do have history in regards to their lies about black men

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

The question now is how many Black men have been lynched or arrested and convicted for crimes they did not commit bc they weren't even present. Racists white women are continuing their RaHoWa on Black men.

Black women falsely accuse black men also. And white men for the matter.

It is a real problem, and yes, it is very rare for the woman to face justice for her crime.

That you assume this is racial, shows what you are focused, on, not anything relevant to these individual or category of crime.

OK. Name them. Not just one or two. Name as many I named

That is name these black women who falsely accused white men of rape and the white man went down and did time and I'll do the same for white women lying and let's see who wins...eh ?

• Harvey Weinstein will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Chartlie Sheen will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Keven Spacey will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Louis C K will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Dustin Hoffman will never see the inside of a jail cell
If you understand how systematic white supremacy works, you won’t be surprised that Bill Cosby is sitting in prison, and Harvey Weinstein is having charges dropped as we speak. White supremacy is all about staying on CODE. (Black people need to learn this)

Those white dudes might end up paying off a few civil suits, but other than that NOTHING is gonna happen to them. White rapists are protected

Where as we get this

KVL2tRhkJyXO-kxir6hhEFmP2apNfTqTKusdM_MRUus5GEKEg6MXmN3mfAEi3s_LE4jTjNkYxv4vvcNYnAcwWKsq8rhXNRhP7bmSSJJyb_AtOMc2gg5BVHaVBpw_byjDlMlr-dn8T3Th8F7xg3fvYQt0gW3j9t2aMquEGAkM1O3h1HhBiSdk387e4PjROuVDwHHQ6hqkmHE1XjgXuANeeodm64axHp_y5GZdeGWrY2W-36gJVcyhSDXg78hxKrobRoTMRwOi9zAkFJhBLUGKCviihir4na2ha5GLvx6p-qZDlE8ltuGUW49SjHEj7syttv2iagWpJ5jX3CCNVH9Qcyr9SzoVup6yPhZPdDJBapWrnwDwbuqIHhuKmfvPQtuNIAQnr3u5iXT240nQ0HKOkmxX-CCS76yfcevAX59j66kE2Gl2NZhztaHtvDaXgq5BPdk-ElM3H8e43z1qiE3yz9O2vHa1RQ5ZYLMaZeODk2ed1qj5ESjJvvnnQGyTmTDejpR_1JOyM5_tgTmKhXdVJLsuuWHA16OR8gc6GYizIoAX-uAp--gSCi_gFrNqsM6WS8GXs35I0gYc8lXsSC_S4QZ3syP3rnFaY_9dejYHm46XfBIeaoJ4eQ7YRSsT5FPnnI0pYV8aQznGUG4e3zQyaAfn=w510-h361-no

That you assume this is racial, shows what you are focused, on, not anything relevant to these individual or category of crime.
The fk you talking about ? I just gave you examples of white women lying about raped by black men and then you say that I'm assuming this is racial.

Think before you type.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Regarding Cory Batey and Brock Turner...

Mistrial in Vandy rape case

"Jury Sees Video Of Alleged Rape In Batey Retrial"

The Tennessean reports;

Cory Batey, 22, sentenced to 15 years in prison, the minimum the judge in the case could impose.

“It is one of the saddest cases that I have ever encountered,” Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins said. “And I’ve been in the legal business for 32 years.”

Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins.jpg
Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins

The victim spoke in court about the devastating impact the rape had on her.

The ruling came at the end of a 90-minute hearing in which the rape victim gave an emotional statement about her own life sentence. She spoke from a podium, reading her statement, pausing to cry and looking up at the judge.

The woman was 21 and unconscious when police say four men raped her on the floor of a university dorm on June 23, 2013.

The woman does not remember the rape.

Metro Nashville police told her what happened as they uncovered evidence in their investigation, including graphic photographs and videos of the rape. Those videos were both the key evidence and a unique piece of evidence that drew additional attention to the case that some said furthered discussion of how colleges respond to sexual assault.

“But sexual assault was not where the attack ended,” she said. Her sobs intensified as the described what else the men did to her.

“Mr. Batey continued to abuse and degrade me, urinating on my face while uttering horrific racial hate speech that suggested I deserved what he was doing to me because of the color of my skin. He didn’t even know who I was.”

The woman left the courtroom when the judge gave Batey a chance to speak.

In prior court hearings, prosecutors have acknowledged a racial statement was made but it was never said publicly in court.

On Friday, multiple sources confirmed to The Tennessean the statement Batey made. “That’s for 400 years of slavery you b----,” Batey said, according to the sources.

He apologized to his mother and other supporters and to Vanderbilt, the school that gave him a scholarship and the institution his actions put in a bad light.

"I hope that if not today maybe one day you would find it in your heart to forgive me for any damages I may have caused," Batey said in court, calling the rape an "unintentional tragedy."

Two pastors spoke on Batey’s behalf, saying he was a church-going man capable of rehabilitation. Batey’s mother also spoke.

A tear slid down Batey’s cheek when she took the stand.

Audrey Batey attended her son’s trial in January 2015, a 12-day proceeding that was later nullified when the judge declared a mistrial because of an issue with a juror. Batey was tried again in April, and his mother was there each day. She worked at Vanderbilt for more than 30 years, according to prior testimony.

"I couldn’t believe it was my son," she said of first learning about the charges against her son. "I really couldn’t... Because I know how he care about people and I know that wasn’t Cory."

She said the rape was “real out of character for Cory.”

Batey's lawyer, Worrick Robinson, asked if Audrey Batey would like to meet the victim and what she would tell her.

“That I’m sorry," Audrey Batey said. "It wasn’t my son, and will you forgive us.”

Robinson said after the hearing that he was confident Batey would be released from prison and be a productive member of society. He said he may seek a placement in the Department of Correction that keeps Batey in Middle Tennessee, allowing Batey to see his family and son who was conceived and born while this case was pending.

_______________________​

Sadly, it appears Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Cory Batey's HATE and Racism cost him 15 years of his life in prison, as well as getting his name placed on the Sexual Offenders list for the rest of his life.

Even sadder, despite the fact the rape was videotaped, Cory's MOTHER continues DENYING her son is a emotionally or mentally ill citizen who joined other apparent mentally disturbed citizens in causing life scarring emotional harm to an INNOCENT fellow American citizen.

Question: Are the facts and circumstances of the Batey GANG-RAPE case comparable to the facts and circumstances of the Brock Turner ATTEMPTED rape case?

WIKI: "On March 30, 2016, Turner was found guilty of three felonies: assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object"

Brock Turner showed remorse for his despicable conduct....while Cory Bater showed no remorse and IN FACT continued spewing HATE at his victim during a court proceeding.

Sadly, Cory's mom, whose husband passed in 2004, takes no responsibility for raising a violent, racist HATER lacking compassion, empathy and respect for his peaceful fellow American neighbors.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
Just wanna quickly remind everyone that Paul Essien is an advocate of rape and murder. Thank you!

OK. Name them. Not just one or two. Name as many I named

That is name these black women who falsely accused white men of rape and the white man went down and did time and I'll do the same for white women lying and let's see who wins...eh ?

• Harvey Weinstein will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Chartlie Sheen will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Keven Spacey will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Louis C K will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Dustin Hoffman will never see the inside of a jail cell
If you understand how systematic white supremacy works, you won’t be surprised that Bill Cosby is sitting in prison, and Harvey Weinstein is having charges dropped as we speak. White supremacy is all about staying on CODE. (Black people need to learn this)

Those white dudes might end up paying off a few civil suits, but other than that NOTHING is gonna happen to them. White rapists are protected

Where as we get this

KVL2tRhkJyXO-kxir6hhEFmP2apNfTqTKusdM_MRUus5GEKEg6MXmN3mfAEi3s_LE4jTjNkYxv4vvcNYnAcwWKsq8rhXNRhP7bmSSJJyb_AtOMc2gg5BVHaVBpw_byjDlMlr-dn8T3Th8F7xg3fvYQt0gW3j9t2aMquEGAkM1O3h1HhBiSdk387e4PjROuVDwHHQ6hqkmHE1XjgXuANeeodm64axHp_y5GZdeGWrY2W-36gJVcyhSDXg78hxKrobRoTMRwOi9zAkFJhBLUGKCviihir4na2ha5GLvx6p-qZDlE8ltuGUW49SjHEj7syttv2iagWpJ5jX3CCNVH9Qcyr9SzoVup6yPhZPdDJBapWrnwDwbuqIHhuKmfvPQtuNIAQnr3u5iXT240nQ0HKOkmxX-CCS76yfcevAX59j66kE2Gl2NZhztaHtvDaXgq5BPdk-ElM3H8e43z1qiE3yz9O2vHa1RQ5ZYLMaZeODk2ed1qj5ESjJvvnnQGyTmTDejpR_1JOyM5_tgTmKhXdVJLsuuWHA16OR8gc6GYizIoAX-uAp--gSCi_gFrNqsM6WS8GXs35I0gYc8lXsSC_S4QZ3syP3rnFaY_9dejYHm46XfBIeaoJ4eQ7YRSsT5FPnnI0pYV8aQznGUG4e3zQyaAfn=w510-h361-no

The fk you talking about ? I just gave you examples of white women lying about raped by black men and then you say that I'm assuming this is racial.

Think before you type.

You cherry picked the examples of white women falsely accusing black men.

And yes, you are assuming that it is racial.

Your moving of the goal posts, to white men that actually do time, is noted and denied.

White Rapists are not protected.

You cherry picked the examples of white women falsely accusing black men.
OK. So how do you non-cherry pick examples of white women falsely accusing black men?

What the hell you talking about ?
And yes, you are assuming that it is racial.
So what do you think these women are going to say eh ? "Yup. You got me. I did it because they were black and I'm white and I understand that the system of white supremacy will believe what I say over what they say and I used that system to falsely accuse them"

Yeah but I'm assuming this is not racial

6StPVKr-SCgoDCYVlbsGPGGpiUbr6uzxxmbdEM41NqVXtxvTVhjME3eJbaWLmVhTxluuic1i86RQdsT5sYnJusQDQVvzTkeIvMRQ89kDwUqeGdNlyQC6mLmYf42eKADkI4SqSULeaoyhhaIDbDDv2o7wBSdCLbnR2XwryadZOzeh-sUbD5XnnI3Xvq77ruMoTJEhcKCJFfpKphDwq0G_3-LzEsi1bX9dhFn9uUrk4UDOU3TjnzYXrUruHzWOS-MmEMJjHp9onl-ZZ7_KhZM8g9usolGq9mDbp9k143dz7kmXCK2Y0kW91Ycp1bPl4by2ZdAfwShFXbJQJH5MMwWlSN7tyym4zShH7vMHdZ0nkqojyiS7zaKbKdXS5KAOw8wgIqaKSAMgf91lN9fwediF0pG-h9lKjCq_lsGPWUGE9048bSRKcspX_ZGAKs1M8sbqbAMHTD3MknIJg-V7NIg19O6vKsETRGnSSEiGLVWZoRBfcEi6KCwmvPyQucFHJDV-lRaq-nXFc_j6oZHoyTEGDHqoefjd10uW6jbFuPKBRJ62PS8VU6490AThz2MshH3y1pt5QYqjV1020HwPOMS1FxI0YxLF8PHTeCEccUkgifgGrQ4nFl-gyCQOwPj_oQQQ__VL-OweHgg1chDOQELBqPxH=w505-h365-no

And this

kZTZVNfGjCecffof5UGYxsrALxaTc84d7E8ZgD5Ja1GXbfacorHpy7C2HCi9XCICVvRfitDDGY39zWddKYJz2rnev6cAqlb6FKMChYbDxigJCOD6vP2-lUFgMV0tYKqFCJwfIUFqJg2bpQRrCiS28V8N_IbHaf-o7M5FUktjrV2ZK0rhZnyapN5b-YHDNGzqKmnXrnB5tI0g0-Nka8NHTgD7D2ZO9wXrApwfFIHPsYqoL-MqPOkA80i4oSSYkeTnxAqMql2NAKiuzHJiHSrGY4SBUSfd_1ZkCMA7-7-G5F4b6bmVqHILgwZnreGAcHP83X_UwnBnKofjXHZ8My5yuDymh3fCaAqTutd81ZugJp74U6FUKKFlYhamgm7toI20qRQRdNBJEoH8pxVysSr_7kxoixBrG8KK_djiNiTl56MEJl_vIacTWorwYPRhliomF6RAztlbni8Gzv4ck4XD2ZLdx9iyOGt41gj4nnJHYuj3_CLG4iR1bkqP0rNumzPW0Pieh-ATlS50xj3zbTCh8MIb5JQnFm6BHWKHKjFtRPR1KV35XMwGrcYOkm5xSXM09p_3axsFT9MC_rvbhDdNJv_ygvqqnWw60DBxM_JcaarnySwXnUnrf36sLsq_gwgWRAKJHy91PdNQDX3utB5pCni3=w549-h365-no

And white dudes of course are getting in on the act

r0HUqDE_VAk3qHgel87lmgVaypwNNm0EGw37KqXBS5A5nGZZvyE8900WhNMsAemMvmxh2CETuqTppUwvTOAN0jd2mmA0sylHJvi0WdsdqPkajl_Nr-XPYormGeTWZa6j5KFWDjoDvS9tmD3UyHc-BjI5oAYF2KKE_zytI5rwRb4dS0SAEwnzzSuHedeflzDdaU54OZtO8pPla1zzgnDHarL2YbsUNAokKmli8OraB6lrKjVuFiSpjO6PGryHeBiAMDoQGyzabjnKHnmSsIFvARkKooM2qSXPxTxwo0ceP15IbaWlLozbAOIMGQt1Wy1bep9bsoBbDNdJUaZEse364PUHJVM-A-twU8GDY--Jeridfc_KPWOTzLVrqf1_rbBU3A1dAZsZrVM868Tj02kOLrmVAR9kLr1W2O30x13Wa0J-2fs1IIroMRAd6ZlBaXAbwbkYr1GJ5-U51m-5axhQALrYJn6Q-bQ1dwPqcNSTSYT_6WAx57H7_UdDVWmR6pxLDtc6wQ27GRzYbnf2wviIWcCAFli_Lsw3lsSavzvKcUIbQ2miryepRF6_DY7zTh2zJvSJldiELkmUhy63SG2vzQjH8ky77SOIcAA_ixJKcomWJom9ETZavMvCcNiuWpeOhfHfRZg1EYyCEqL9fEaA2F4P=w505-h365-no

White Rapists are not protected.
im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanna quickly remind everyone that Paul Essien is an advocate of rape and murder. Thank you!
When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

LKZoKhhiFca1Ik9WK_fx76OYUMQmNnG7-zP3fgiyYjYXusGXSN0Wl_hw2Gu1OfwqL3Mkkd0DZSJVqoE7heLhzMjvuIu7H7OKuZm-FENrkAAYaKapRhWxXcL0Aj20YCY6DYvmNb8xJnrEHUGqRK9fwwyTq4rooaPk8kij9sfL-lf4YLehmRHrF63H0fcmVvv2-30vluAfHkwOzIu0XwkjE7gbPMmPte8kllqjPi9FOu2EikXoqDnKyxE77GmArkdmyORo8KG0MV4oXHsy6IRDOcfWKhQeRskHO85B7yGa_zN0LOQVaKnJzy7iZSAUkX4FdPX4MQvhp90LPq5wthInOp853ktVxMDlFh9_Ux1VWDU8pIbx92aVp8TNe2lmkb-tmT2ejsKYW6hj3lopFF2Agnu47A5OJ5UQjpjgbSFyw11eYAtu6_hjHBx78MuNQN3nOMTWlKICY_U7ZTJL3Fxn_hbPS27RKlte_AJ-dur9D9XK0Ok0E3IvcAc_kLfAjYK6MtB5MRV6Op93GBhxjU0p4yxCgGAqop52OmUBt2aBQaSrijFdXSKJHznV_Z6vbQFKAlLIYk9dzMV2PJpNrn6VbtS85S6p7hQMKptawiw---EsAZOBeb3PP4tkuET1irneHe2i94y64JYGSw5yB5s7uh4R=w1024-h578-no

And impose laws like this

n4d65i06agKvNUVXU5DPteKjpSfLuP_mDFhJgt80DDsZ39_axVXJ9SdlntTgI9F3CqilyktWBQS3zfsukxa1e9Fmq698uR_Q2BCgyv31VFRp7yS7W_Weey9x5Wk-v8xSrGD75lKuYmE2IUpuvVtNPeRFqBYuImQvUgE_Rg9tIlfUGwa585DDnEdjG84zH-t7yJhQxBHpWlsRIn9xcjAInPNhTMAH8eetbuH19KuGpQcxrSUcmO6N9ufLVKP9PEOxaDdIyP3ZvUrHV9AA2BAyOUtWtbEUMD0hDScRhMIks6MVJTFbNBdQqSkEy3Del_hzACKd7A2vHEBW83kqT9BFuBoe-Tt3_6fCxMp_lya6kua4TG2Gz85kcE0iIv45zUoyGR656arsOkN8TzFP1or2N0rwpMrsAqhPzfocaaGYwVnN5r-FCV-7Z72ZOcrpeTGM-t5qe7PY5e_0P8B1gPlHhITDk3i9ySp-9iVqIAUneaMsfMDLIHxJjKSQmQs5aG3KepPVsumVS-n1IxDMC7uZpFIWxQ3vUx9SGMRauCULTOJJKydR3vrKjEE2yD8GellvkUQiRcC8dsS-WiDqIWEBDCZj4bsJ37OXGQbV-cbtlny8EfNITZqbmP6FdLpGD1FTCpmFglTtTH_Mwz8an7Y44VcJ=w588-h895-no

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

dAp6LBehCwSLMCxODR0s9FkA4Q0dWl-_6yBfD8V5VWcl2XuhN2K6TfVrl1ZScyLGikvoejho_ZgEUolwsLPXSPLGg-1AhLP_rIuHwziOCy4ZFJpsaIVLyBQ-Fw8dfmg7wO_tHyWqTLS83BNqwkcy83jeX5dSIEqgQIS-PNhSfdQpWJXISuLdr1TuwLQuFJWFlKNrmYuN-nnqmVk-KGhD8E6PRtQdVGElhiogoIud_LJoYWkH3LBkmjcEwc5FXbFlcs9Li3uWGZ6VjOtdWDvrLDM34IO-Ohb3qYzSEzdShftkYwgmZp1IxVa7QcFGzfzmj8F1WyVNgVXBuVTtafzekutELX00QfemX8zDgo4hKipjNUf9QXorAC3M85XXM9zLTRLiOxeWb9SftouMsVMNwfVy42ybhw1YXIjgmSI9ybnOHG0nVDQYnIXtMiVeH2bDia1MbFZoqQdkZS0QmGZ0VPgs4GP0Ta4_2M2_3NLVMs3M_WY6CdNbXeiYG1i_qPapBqwEu4gANVDKR4a3efPFQX6kIR1ozkkrGRCNaDyxz0jMZ5c0vQpovk2fWUWjbhc79oixj_0XczM46ONK1yHZ61ZqgznHgSsBDsgJaP60tbh0N7PwvlVwU2Nku0-QlHFkbGg9Mq6Ik4QdQvJqeB3ShmNg=w715-h720-no

Then whites south Africans can't complain at the tactics that black people use to get their home back.

So yes if it's rape and murder of white south Africans then so be it because that's when they will get the point. You have to speak the language the white man and white man only understand violence so you have to talk in a way that he understands

If you have a rat infestation in your house. Would you leave rats alone to reek havoc ? Or would you exterminate them ?

We all aren't afflicted with white amnesia.

Thank you.

None of those you wish to unleash your subhuman cruelty upon have ever done such a thing.
Black South Africans will own the land. That's the first instance. Then blacks South Africans control the economy. So whites have to come to blacks for jobs and blacks are in a position to punish or reward them. Then you control the media to give a true picture black ppl's image. Then you control the criminal justice system so you can destroy white South Africans in any uprising. Then you control their health. You make sure that you control the hospitals. So you control their lives. Then you control the education system and make sure black children don't get brainwashed into white supremacy B.S.

It's about breaking white South Africans spirit.

This is not going to happen over night. But that is the end goal and that will sweep the rest of black world and set an example.
You have not advanced to the point of being human, so cannot understand that,
What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep. What makes sense to the fox is not going make sense to the hound.

u_WApJ_9

DwCToqyU8AAl2Q9.jpg

Then stop your comrades from supporting the insanity on the MeToo movement.

I have been appalled by the "believe all women!" mantra being preached by black people like yourself. Stop supporting these monsters, and maybe you won't be bitten as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back