More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, WHITEY BAD. I get it. Therefore you are absolved from any responsibility, or accountability for your own situation. It is ALL Whitey's fault. Carry on.
All you do is blame blackie
The new South African government is turning their country into just another African Hell Hole. It will descend into tribal warfare with War Lords controlling and stealing everything.

Yeah, WHITEY BAD. I get it. Therefore you are absolved from any responsibility, or accountability for your own situation. It is ALL Whitey's fault. Carry on.
The new South African government is turning their country into just another African Hell Hole. It will descend into tribal warfare with War Lords controlling and stealing everything.

Where did I mention RACE, or SKIN COLOR in my post you quoted? Please point that out.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A friend of mine was drunk sitting in the back seat and made the mistake of doing a pig call out the window at a passing cop car.
They snatched him out of the car and took him to jail. He spent 4 days behind bars for calling cops pigs and public intoxication. White guy too.
Cops don't like people that disrespect them regardless of their race.
Your white friend made the mistake of dwb. Driving with blacks. Lol

Where did I mention RACE, or SKIN COLOR in my post you quoted? Please point that out.
OK. So you were meaning white people ?

It is ALL Whitey's fault.

You do it all the time. Learn what responsibility, or accountability for your own situation means before you talk.

Fertility rates are primarily driven by the amount of time females spend in education.

That a majority of white women go to college, cuts out best fertility years.

It is a problem. I don't blame black men for this of course, it is a problem caused by white liberals.
If they die. They die.

Nice non sequitur.

My point stands. This is a result of high levels of education, and I dont' blame it on black men, as you dishonestly claimed.

The solution, imo, is to fight against degree inflation, and accelerate education for brighter students, for starters.

It is ALL Whitey's fault.

You do it all the time. Learn what responsibility, or accountability for your own situation means before you talk.
Who is responsible for cleaning up the poorest streets in Detroit?

I know white people should reach out to these communities and hire the ones who apply for job if you think they can do the job. Economic opportunity is the solution. Most people want to work if it pays.

Better policing. More tax dollars. More business investment.

But what are the things blacks can do? Stop having kids you can’t afford. Stop treating the police like they are the enemy. Maybe move from this place that is poverty stricken. Lots of better places in America. Take school more seriously. Learn to speak English. Pull up your pants. Stop doing drugs etc.

I haven’t heard one black agree with one of these things.

Here is my question to blacks. Are they as a community doing anything right and is it all whiteys fault?

Last edited:
Fertility rates are primarily driven by the amount of time females spend in education.

It is a problem. I don't blame black men for this of course, it is a problem caused by white liberals.
If they die. They die.

Nice non sequitur.

My point stands. This is a result of high levels of education, and I dont' blame it on black men, as you dishonestly claimed.

The solution, imo, is to fight against degree inflation, and accelerate education for brighter students, for starters.
I like to see companies are acknowledging their lack of diversity and considering this fact in their decisions when interviewing women and minorities.

If they die. They die.

Nice non sequitur.

I like to see companies are acknowledging their lack of diversity and considering this fact in their decisions when interviewing women and minorities.

Giving preference to women and minorities, because they are women or minorities, is discriminating against men and whites.

That is the exact opposite of "privilege", it is a literal handicap.

And as white men are now an actual minority in the work force, always be given an handicap, at every "opportunity"

is a good way to cause enormous harm to tens of millions of good people, for no good reason.

If they die. They die.

Nice non sequitur.

Giving preference to women and minorities, because they are women or minorities, is discriminating against men and whites.

And as white men are now an actual minority in the work force, always be given an handicap, at every "opportunity"

is a good way to cause enormous harm to tens of millions of good people, for no good reason.
It what white males have been doing for centuries.

Nice non sequitur.
It's the truth.
Frankly I don't give a crap as to why white women have low fertility rates. It's even worse when you add in the opioid crisis, meth, suicides and other causes of death then you start get the picture.

What's ironic is the things they did to blacks to try to undermine us never resulted in a negative birth rate, yet whites have an entire system created on their behalf and now they are fearful of extinction ?

The jokes on yourselves.

Also Asians, Middle Easterns, Hispanics can be just as racist as whites. If white people disappear all that's going to do is make the next egotistical race who feels like they're better than everyone else step in to try and oppress black people. .

In the end black people only have ourselves and each other. This is why I hate people who use the term "POC" (People Of Color) or "minorities"

It's black people Vs the world.
That's your solution for white women to have more kids (lol)

How about white dudes banging white women more ? Or aren't white dudes soldiers marching any more ?

Last edited:

If they die. They die.

Nice non sequitur.

It what white males have been doing for centuries.

Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.

When are liberals going to stop living in the past?

A 24 year old white male, fresh out of college, if he managed to finish, as so few do,

is unlikely to have any advantage from those past "centuries" of discrimination, and faces a workforce environment and a career where at every fucking point, his skin color and gender will be a minus for him, as employers, even if they are white and/or male, will be looking as always to make their organization more "diverse".

WHy do you want to fuck him, and his sons? DO they really deserve that?

What will you do, when they get tired of being fucked, and get angry?

Actually, we've been discriminating in favor of blacks, and browns, and women, increasingly, for generations now.
Name me some companies where they are discriminating against whites and letting black people in ?

Nice non sequitur.
It's the truth.
Frankly I don't give a crap as to why white women have low fertility rates. It's even worse when you add in the opioid crisis, meth, suicides and other causes of death then you start get the picture.

What's ironic is the things they did to blacks to try to undermine us never resulted in a negative birth rate, yet whites have an entire system created on their behalf and now they are fearful of extinction ?

The jokes on yourselves.

Also Asians, Middle Easterns, Hispanics can be just as racist as whites. If white people disappear all that's going to do is make the next egotistical race who feels like they're better than everyone else step in to try and oppress black people. .

In the end black people only have ourselves and each other. This is why I hate people who use the term "POC" (People Of Color) or "minorities"

It's black people Vs the fking world.
That's your solution for white women to have more kids (lol)

How about white dudes banging white women more ? Or aren't white dudes soldiers marching any more ?

1. DUde. You brought it up, so I addressed it, and now that I gave you the answer, now you don't care? Whatever. Education is what inhibits fertility.

2. YOur confusion about power structures that led to low fertility is noted. As socio-economic status increases, the investment required to prepare the next generation to maintain that status, increases. Thus poor people have large litters because they don't invest much resources into them individually. That's standard.

3. We are banging them plenty, thanks for asking. But they use birth control while in school, and while trying to establish their career so that they can provide a safe home for their children. That this sounds alien to you, is to be expected.

The end result is that smart, and successful people breed less while you guys are breeding more.

Name me some companies where they are discriminating against whites and letting black people in ?

The Ivy League schools are a group that has really good documentation on their level of discrimination in favor of blacks.

The Ivy League schools are a group that has really good documentation on their level of discrimination in favor of blacks.
OK.

Name me an Ivy League school that let's black people with lower scores than whites ?

OK.

Name me an Ivy League school that let's black people with lower scores than whites ?

The study I have read on it, was of ALL the Ivy League schools, and showed that, as a whole they let in black students with far lower scores than white students.

As a whole.

I've discussed them many times on this site. Do you need a link, or do you already know it is true and you are just playing some silly game?

OK.

The study I have read on it, was of ALL the Ivy League schools, and showed that, as a whole they let in black students with far lower scores than white students.

As a whole.

I've discussed them many times on this site. Do you need a link, or do you already know it is true and you are just playing some silly game?
OK. So you can't name one Ivy league school that let's black people in with lower scores than whites.

Just as I thought.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
So are you a victim because he didn’t die? Lol seriously? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back