****** more offensive than cracker?

The Democratic party was and is a racist party, now you can try to spin it and blame conservatives but the fact remains.

I'm not spinning anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the democrats and republicans used to be of a single party, a fact that you conveniently ignored.

There have always been, and will always be, racists and bigots in both parties.

Why did you bring up what your family did then? That was not part of the conversation so you must have been looking for a thank you. The discussion is not about what the Africans did. This is about the US. Whats with all the goal post moves?

I agree they are ripping off everyone. However, they are ripping my people off the most.

You did move the goal posts and now you are lying. What do you mean allow me? This is your quote. Where does it say majority or direct descendents? You clearly stated they were still alive. I corrected you and said some of them were dead.

Then you added "majority" and "direct descendents" to a later post like I wouldnt remember.

We were talking about the US not China. How did you get so confused? Thats exactly what I mean about moving the goal post. Also your claim that I said the Chinese would rather die than be slaves needs support. I said:

These are your words. Lets stick to them and not move the goal posts

I know all about the Slavs. Again the discussion is about the US not every other country in the world. Focus.

I am prospering. What makes you think I'm not?

I brought my family up to show how ridiculous our claim for reparations is. You indignantly posted that you don't feel compelled to repay the debts of white people who died to free the slaves, yet you want US, the multiple generations removed descendants to give you money.

You don't see the ridiculous nature of that assertion?

I agree it was ridiculous to bring up your family. I was not indignant i was curious and amazed. Why would you get reparations for fighting in a war that was a military duty beyond the usual military benefits? Furthermore, how is that something Black people are indebted for? White people enslaved Black people in the US not the other way around. No I want the US government to pay the descendents of slaves reparations just like they paid the Japanese reparations. If they don't i will still live well. However it is a point of contention among lots of people in the Black community. The question was asked so I answered it.
Bullshit, it's just another way for you to get money from Whitey.

I brought my family up to show how ridiculous our claim for reparations is. You indignantly posted that you don't feel compelled to repay the debts of white people who died to free the slaves, yet you want US, the multiple generations removed descendants to give you money.

You don't see the ridiculous nature of that assertion?

I agree it was ridiculous to bring up your family. I was not indignant i was curious and amazed. Why would you get reparations for fighting in a war that was a military duty beyond the usual military benefits? Furthermore, how is that something Black people are indebted for? White people enslaved Black people in the US not the other way around. No I want the US government to pay the descendents of slaves reparations just like they paid the Japanese reparations. If they don't i will still live well. However it is a point of contention among lots of people in the Black community. The question was asked so I answered it.

Bullshit it is a debt owed. I know you hate being in debt but thats too bad and doesnt change the facts.

Bullshit it is a debt owed. I know you hate being in debt but thats too bad and doesnt change the facts.
If anything, you owe whites reparations for all your crime.

If anything, you owe whites reparations for all your crime.

To be reasonable.. reparations should come from the offenders. Making innocents pay for someone else' crime... I was brought up to believe this country was against such things. It came as a complete shock to me when my government started punishing me again, and again, and again, and again.. for being a fairly smart and successful white male. Nutz.

The Democratic party was and is a racist party, now you can try to spin it and blame conservatives but the fact remains.

I'm not spinning anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the democrats and republicans used to be of a single party, a fact that you conveniently ignored.

You're confusing the Democratic Republicans (the one-time Jackson Republicans) as being Both Democrats and Republicans which are two very different ideologies. That party eventually became the Democratic Party while the National Republicans (the one-time Adams Republicans) became the Whig Party then finally the Republican Party.

If I thought that then i would not have put Black and White in my post. You actually highlighted it. However, lower class whites are used to promote racism. i'm not concerned with their plight until they actually understand whats at stake. Until then they are my enemy and actively helping to keep my people down. The Black POTUS and other successful Blacks are just symbols. They are in no way part of the elite. Raise your eyesight a lot higher so you can see the people at the top.

I wrote it because that's the impression I get from you. Must be because you then post the highlighted above. You believe that although blacks and whites are oppressed, blacks are being singled out, whitey is the enemy.

The black potus and other successful black are who you should be looking to as role models (well, to the point that they are considered successful). And if you truly believe that they are in no way part of the elite, you are a fool.

You project a victim mentality, whether you know (or believe) it or not.

Your impressions are not accurate. I know the masses of whites are led around by the nose just like everyone else. The difference is that you as a white person are higher in the caste system and exploited for your fear. I dont know who whitey is unless that is your term for the white elite.

The only fool would be the one who thinks that Black people are part of the elite. Just because you make more than most does not mean you wield power. If they are part of the elite how does that benefit the masses of Black people?

We don't have a caste system and no one is exploiting me for my fear.

obama doesn't wield any power? Holder doesn't? lol, ok you go with that. How is obama benefiting the masses of black people? Not very well. Whites either. Nor Latinos. Or anyone else. He sucks.

Whitey is who you think is out to keep you down. Didn't you call white people your enemy a few posts back?

I wrote it because that's the impression I get from you. Must be because you then post the highlighted above. You believe that although blacks and whites are oppressed, blacks are being singled out, whitey is the enemy.

The black potus and other successful black are who you should be looking to as role models (well, to the point that they are considered successful). And if you truly believe that they are in no way part of the elite, you are a fool.

You project a victim mentality, whether you know (or believe) it or not.

Your impressions are not accurate. I know the masses of whites are led around by the nose just like everyone else. The difference is that you as a white person are higher in the caste system and exploited for your fear. I dont know who whitey is unless that is your term for the white elite.

The only fool would be the one who thinks that Black people are part of the elite. Just because you make more than most does not mean you wield power. If they are part of the elite how does that benefit the masses of Black people?

obama doesn't wield any power? Holder doesn't? lol, ok you go with that. How is obama benefiting the masses of black people? Not very well. Whites either. Nor Latinos. Or anyone else. He sucks.

Whitey is who you think is out to keep you down. Didn't you call white people your enemy a few posts back?

Yes there is a caste system. Your refusal to realize that only blinds you and proves you are afraid.

The POTUS never wields any power. They are there for the 2 opposing sides to focus their wrath or love on while the real power players make more money.

If you are calling the white elite "whitey" then yes you are correct. You must have a hard time reading. Go back and re-read my post.

Yes there is a caste system. Your refusal to realize that only blinds you and proves you are afraid.

The POTUS never wields any power. They are there for the 2 opposing sides to focus their wrath or love on while the real power players make more money.

If you are calling the white elite "whitey" then yes you are correct. You must have a hard time reading. Go back and re-read my post.

There is not a caste system there is a class system. People can move from lower class to upper class to anywhere in-between. And vica versa. How can you possible know what makes me afraid? Project much?

Bullshit.

I already told you who whitey is.

If I thought that then i would not have put Black and White in my post. You actually highlighted it. However, lower class whites are used to promote racism. i'm not concerned with their plight until they actually understand whats at stake. Until then they are my enemy and actively helping to keep my people down. The Black POTUS and other successful Blacks are just symbols. They are in no way part of the elite. Raise your eyesight a lot higher so you can see the people at the top.

Sure sounds like you're calling whites the enemy.

Last edited:

You're confusing the Democratic Republicans (the one-time Jackson Republicans) as being Both Democrats and Republicans which are two very different ideologies. That party eventually became the Democratic Party while the National Republicans (the one-time Adams Republicans) became the Whig Party then finally the Republican Party.

You could say the same thing about the current republican party.. there are many factions in the republican party, each with completely different ideologies. For example, authoritarian religious right, authoritarian money grabbing amoral right, libertarian religious right, social right, economic right, war hawk right, .. two parties does not suffice when there are so many confused people who don't even have consistent ideologies and/or for those who do but have completely different priorities for what makes their ideology.

There is not a caste system there is a class system. People can move from lower class to upper class to anywhere in-between. And vica versa. How can you possible know what makes me afraid? Project much?

Bullshit.

Sorry but its definitely a caste system if generations of people are regulated to the same fate. Fathers going to jail. Children growing up to repeat the same pattern. When you deny something outright without listening or doing research you are frightened. When you hold the opinion that you were given you are easily manipulated.

BS is not a refutation. The POTUS is a figure head elected by the people.

I prefer not to use the term whitey. Sounds uneducated. White elite will suffice.

The reason it sounds like that is because you skipped to the underlined part and did not read the part where it says "until they actually understand...". That means if you are not a racist white person and you can see whats going on, then you are not my enemy.

Last edited:
Will we ever truly be free until we can say "******" without people looking at us like white trash?

My truck had a radiator go out about a year ago. I had a Firestone near where I work fix it.

Last week, I drove into the train station and the security guard came screeching up on her little golf cart to tell me that my truck was leaking. I had it towed to the mechanic, who said that my power steering COOLER had fallen out. The moron at Firestone had put in the wrong radiator, and since there was no bracket, he zip tied the cooler to the frame.

That day when the truck was leaking, I spent a couple hours talking to the security guards (who have a BORING job,) a cute little black girl, and Hispanic or white (can't tell) guy.

So after I got if fixed, they both grabbed me and asked me to tell the story, which I did..

Then this black girl says "oh, he ****** rigged it." The other guard and I stood there with jaws dropped.. She said, you've never heard that term? I said, "yes, but not from a black girl." She said, which I thought was incredibly wise, particularly given her young age, "words like that only have power if we let them, if I use that term like I would any other phrase, it loses any power it might have had."

Smart girl.

Will we ever truly be free until we can say "******" without people looking at us like white trash?

My truck had a radiator go out about a year ago. I had a Firestone near where I work fix it.

Last week, I drove into the train station and the security guard came screeching up on her little golf cart to tell me that my truck was leaking. I had it towed to the mechanic, who said that my power steering COOLER had fallen out. The moron at Firestone had put in the wrong radiator, and since there was no bracket, he zip tied the cooler to the frame.

That day when the truck was leaking, I spent a couple hours talking to the security guards (who have a BORING job,) a cute little black girl, and Hispanic or white (can't tell) guy.

So after I got if fixed, they both grabbed me and asked me to tell the story, which I did..

Then this black girl says "oh, he ****** rigged it." The other guard and I stood there with jaws dropped.. She said, you've never heard that term? I said, "yes, but not from a black girl." She said, which I thought was incredibly wise, particularly given her young age, "words like that only have power if we let them, if I use that term like I would any other phrase, it loses any power it might have had."

Smart girl.

She was not wise. She was young, naive, and only thinking about herself without respect. If a large number of people had her way of looking at it then thats just accepting stupidity and rudeness as being ok and giving free license to anyone that wants to disrespect her.

Bullshit.

Sorry but its definitely a caste system if generations of people are regulated to the same fate. Fathers going to jail. Children growing up to repeat the same pattern. When you deny something outright without listening or doing research you are frightened. When you hold the opinion that you were given you are easily manipulated.

BS is not a refutation. The POTUS is a figure head elected by the people.

I prefer not to use the term whitey. Sounds uneducated. White elite will suffice.

The reason it sounds like that is because you skipped to the underlined part and did not read the part where it says "until they actually understand...". That means if you are not a racist white person and you can see whats going on, then you are not my enemy.

That's not due to whitey, that's due to the Dems (the "party of diversity") ... who blacks overwhelmingly vote for. Want change? Stop voting Dem.

Does he possess unlimited power? No. But to say he is nothing more than a figure head is absurd.

the President (if in office) has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government. The President can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders, which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies but do not require congressional approval. Also the powers of presidency is almost unlimited.

Powers of the President of the United States

Both words are racist by definition. Because less people are offended by the latter it does not meet the same standard of hate speech. That said, it's still offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both words are racist by definition. Because less people are offended by the latter it does not meet the same standard of hate speech. That said, it's still offensive.

Oh bullshit. Thug is a term originally defined as used "a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer". Thug | Define Thug at Dictionary.com "Thug politics" is saying that the politician will cause trouble (blackmail, threats, coercion, etc) to get what they want. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Christ Christie is a thug .. he likes to bully people to get what he wants.

Oh bullshit. Thug is a term originally defined as used "a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer". Thug | Define Thug at Dictionary.com "Thug politics" is saying that the politician will cause trouble (blackmail, threats, coercion, etc) to get what they want. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Christ Christie is a thug .. he likes to bully people to get what he wants.

I was referring to the word "cracker"

I should have made that more clear.

I was referring to the word "cracker"

I should have made that more clear.

Oops, my mistake for not realizing that. Thanks for clearing it up. :)

A "******" is something subhuman that's not to be treated as an equal. A "cracker" is someone who makes the whip "crack" when being used on a "******."

There's my eloquent summation of the words :tongue:

You decide which one you'd rather be called

I would say that "cracker" is more offensive. The last thing I would want to be accused of is cracking a whip on another persons back.

I have never and would never do such a thing.

You are actually somewhat close to the truth and a great indicator on how this all works. Dig a little deeper, go back in history, and see if you can find the pattern.

Asslips, you're a racist and a retard - but I repeat myself.

Ask yourself why a war on drugs was declared by Regan prior to the crack problem?

It wasn't - you're just lying, as usual.

The so called "drug war" was started under Nixon, over a decade earlier and ramped up by Jimmy Carter with his idiotic use of defoliants in Mexico and Columbia on Marijuana plants and Coca plantations.

Ask yourself why the CIA admitted they were trafficking drugs in the US?

The didn't.

There are conspiracy theories but certainly nothing even approaching an admission by the agency.

Once again, you are simply lying.

Ask yourself why the prison system exploded?

Because of a media driven frenzy if "get tough on crime." Coupled with mandatory sentencing that took all reason out of the courts.

Finally ask yourself why Nixon said in effect that there needed to be a system to control Blacks while not giving the impression it was doing so?

He didn't.

Once again, you are making shit up.

Forum List

Back