****** more offensive than cracker?

You're confusing the Democratic Republicans (the one-time Jackson Republicans) as being Both Democrats and Republicans which are two very different ideologies. That party eventually became the Democratic Party while the National Republicans (the one-time Adams Republicans) became the Whig Party then finally the Republican Party.

Jackson never called his party Republicans.

The Democratic Republicans became the National Republicans when John Quincy Adams became President. Andrew Jackson and Aaron Burr then created the Democratic Party. While there was a common root, the split was severe and irreconcilable.

Jackson is, as you said, the founder of the democratic party. The "Trail of Tears" was the first great achievement of the democrats. They haven't changed much since.

There is not a caste system there is a class system. People can move from lower class to upper class to anywhere in-between. And vica versa. How can you possible know what makes me afraid? Project much?

Bullshit.

I already told you who whitey is.

Sure sounds like you're calling whites the enemy.

Sorry but its definitely a caste system if generations of people are regulated to the same fate. Fathers going to jail. Children growing up to repeat the same pattern. When you deny something outright without listening or doing research you are frightened. When you hold the opinion that you were given you are easily manipulated.

BS is not a refutation. The POTUS is a figure head elected by the people.

I prefer not to use the term whitey. Sounds uneducated. White elite will suffice.

The reason it sounds like that is because you skipped to the underlined part and did not read the part where it says "until they actually understand...". That means if you are not a racist white person and you can see whats going on, then you are not my enemy.

That's not due to whitey, that's due to the Dems (the "party of diversity") ... who blacks overwhelmingly vote for. Want change? Stop voting Dem.

Does he possess unlimited power? No. But to say he is nothing more than a figure head is absurd.

the President (if in office) has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government. The President can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders, which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies but do not require congressional approval. Also the powers of presidency is almost unlimited.

Powers of the President of the United States

I didnt say it was due to whitey. i said the white elite. The white elite have no party. They just contribute to whomever they want to win the election. It really doesn't matter how you vote unless they have no skill at being a good focal point.

Yes the POTUS is a figure head. Give the POTUS unlimited terms and then you may be able to convince me that is not true.

You're confusing the Democratic Republicans (the one-time Jackson Republicans) as being Both Democrats and Republicans which are two very different ideologies. That party eventually became the Democratic Party while the National Republicans (the one-time Adams Republicans) became the Whig Party then finally the Republican Party.

Jackson never called his party Republicans.

The Democratic Republicans became the National Republicans when John Quincy Adams became President. Andrew Jackson and Aaron Burr then created the Democratic Party. While there was a common root, the split was severe and irreconcilable.

Jackson is, as you said, the founder of the democratic party. The "Trail of Tears" was the first great achievement of the democrats. They haven't changed much since.

I never said he did.

She was not wise. She was young, naive, and only thinking about herself without respect. If a large number of people had her way of looking at it then thats just accepting stupidity and rudeness as being ok and giving free license to anyone that wants to disrespect her.

Asslips, you're a racist and a retard, but I repeat myself.

This young lady had wisdom, where you are a race-baiting scumbag. You cling to racism and promote it at every opportunity.

You are actually somewhat close to the truth and a great indicator on how this all works. Dig a little deeper, go back in history, and see if you can find the pattern.

Asslips, you're a racist and a retard - but I repeat myself.

Ask yourself why a war on drugs was declared by Regan prior to the crack problem?

It wasn't - you're just lying, as usual.

The so called "drug war" was started under Nixon, over a decade earlier and ramped up by Jimmy Carter with his idiotic use of defoliants in Mexico and Columbia on Marijuana plants and Coca plantations.

The didn't.

There are conspiracy theories but certainly nothing even approaching an admission by the agency.

Once again, you are simply lying.

Ask yourself why the prison system exploded?

Because of a media driven frenzy if "get tough on crime." Coupled with mandatory sentencing that took all reason out of the courts.

Finally ask yourself why Nixon said in effect that there needed to be a system to control Blacks while not giving the impression it was doing so?

He didn't.

Once again, you are making shit up.

Thanks

Yes Nixon said something about a war on drugs but it went nowhere. He did start the DEA which laid the groundwork.

Regan announces war on drugs in 1982
Reagan declares 'War on Drugs,' October 14, 1982 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

Crack is recognized as an epidemic in 1984
Crack epidemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would you like to re access your position?

1986, the Reagan Administration admits drug trafficking mysteriously at the same exact time the crack epidemic hit. Of course they are not going to say "yes we specifically funneled it to Black communities." Somehow the fact they were trafficking drugs a little bit was honest enough to make people think they were not doing it a lot. Dont be naive.

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off. The report admitted that "We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups." The report tried to downplay the drug activity, claiming that it took place "without the authorization of resistance leaders

Since you got the media question right I am going to assume you were just ignorant of the other questions. However the media went crazy because the white house hired staffing to create a media blitz.

From Nixons right hand man at the time.

Haldeman's Diary Reveals The Real Picture Of Nixon - Philly.com

H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to.

No such thing as coincidence.

Last edited:
She was not wise. She was young, naive, and only thinking about herself without respect. If a large number of people had her way of looking at it then thats just accepting stupidity and rudeness as being ok and giving free license to anyone that wants to disrespect her.

Asslips, you're a racist and a retard, but I repeat myself.

This young lady had wisdom, where you are a race-baiting scumbag. You cling to racism and promote it at every opportunity.

You tend to repeat yourself a lot without making sense. Allowing someone to disrespect you or your ethnicity is not wise. It doesn't have to bother you personally. You condoning racist language is the height of irresponsibility and shows a lack of character. I would not be butt hurt over someone calling me a racist name but I would also make sure they knew not to do it again.

Thanks

Yes Nixon said something about a war on drugs but it went nowhere. He did start the DEA which laid the groundwork.

The problem I have with you, Asslips, is that what you post is so very often complete fabrications.

Politico is always ifffy, as a completely biased mouthpiece for the the democrats, but what you post his is simply false.

{In June 1971, President Nixon declared a “war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of federal drug control agencies, and pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants. Nixon temporarily placed marijuana in Schedule One, the most restrictive category of drugs, pending review by a commission he appointed led by Republican Pennsylvania Governor Raymond Shafer. In 1972, the commission unanimously recommended decriminalizing the possession and distribution of marijuana for personal use. Nixon ignored the report and rejected its recommendations.}

A Brief History of the Drug War | Drug Policy Alliance

And?

Again, Nixon declared the drug war in 71'

Would you like to re access your position?

Why, because you posted bullshit? You always post bullshit. You are never reliable. You flat out make up 90% of what you post, and the rest comes from questionable sources.

Oh and FYI, the "War on Poverty" wasn't started by Bill Clinton, either....

1986, the Reagan Administration admits drug trafficking mysteriously at the same exact time the crack epidemic hit. Of course they are not going to say "yes we specifically funneled it to Black communities." Somehow the fact they were trafficking drugs a little bit was honest enough to make people think they were not doing it a lot. Dont be naive.

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your own link points out that you're a liar;

{After the Gary Webb report in the Mercury News, the CIA Inspector General Frederick Hitz was assigned to investigate these allegations in 1996. The CIA director John Deutch pledged that Hitz would present his findings in three months. But for almost a year and a half, there was little news. Then on December 18, 1997, stories in the Washington Post and New York Times appeared, stating that Hitz had found "no direct or indirect" links between the CIA and cocaine traffickers, despite the reporters never seeing the report. This story of no links between the CIA and cocaine traffickers was quickly picked up by the networks.[15]}

Again, nothing you post can be trusted, you are a lying fuck who either fabricates, misattributes, or posts out of context.

Since you got the media question right I am going to assume you were just ignorant of the other questions. However the media went crazy because the white house hired staffing to create a media blitz.

I'm fully aware of the witch hunts, I'm also aware they utterly failed.

H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to.

Agains - IF the words are actually Halderman - which is a HUGE if, given the blatant lying that is so common from the left, it still is heresay.

You've got empty pockets again, Cletus.

You tend to repeat yourself a lot without making sense.

That you are a racist is a fact that makes perfect sense to anyone who has ever read a post from you.

:thup:

Allowing someone to disrespect you or your ethnicity is not wise.

Yet you disrespect white people constantly.

It doesn't have to bother you personally. You condoning racist language is the height of irresponsibility and shows a lack of character.

You being a retard is painfully obvious.

A black woman using a term is not me condoning "racist language" you racist pile of shit.

I generally say, and think, "Jerry Rigged," and yes, I'm German.

I would not be butt hurt over someone calling me a racist name but I would also make sure they knew not to do it again.

Sure, tough guy.

urkel.jpg

Thanks

The problem I have with you, Asslips, is that what you post is so very often complete fabrications.

Politico is always ifffy, as a completely biased mouthpiece for the the democrats, but what you post his is simply false.

{In June 1971, President Nixon declared a “war on drugs.” He dramatically increased the size and presence of federal drug control agencies, and pushed through measures such as mandatory sentencing and no-knock warrants. Nixon temporarily placed marijuana in Schedule One, the most restrictive category of drugs, pending review by a commission he appointed led by Republican Pennsylvania Governor Raymond Shafer. In 1972, the commission unanimously recommended decriminalizing the possession and distribution of marijuana for personal use. Nixon ignored the report and rejected its recommendations.}

A Brief History of the Drug War | Drug Policy Alliance

And?

Why, because you posted bullshit? You always post bullshit. You are never reliable. You flat out make up 90% of what you post, and the rest comes from questionable sources.

Oh and FYI, the "War on Poverty" wasn't started by Bill Clinton, either....

Your own link points out that you're a liar;

{After the Gary Webb report in the Mercury News, the CIA Inspector General Frederick Hitz was assigned to investigate these allegations in 1996. The CIA director John Deutch pledged that Hitz would present his findings in three months. But for almost a year and a half, there was little news. Then on December 18, 1997, stories in the Washington Post and New York Times appeared, stating that Hitz had found "no direct or indirect" links between the CIA and cocaine traffickers, despite the reporters never seeing the report. This story of no links between the CIA and cocaine traffickers was quickly picked up by the networks.[15]}

Again, nothing you post can be trusted, you are a lying fuck who either fabricates, misattributes, or posts out of context.

I'm fully aware of the witch hunts, I'm also aware they utterly failed.

Agains - IF the words are actually Halderman - which is a HUGE if, given the blatant lying that is so common from the left, it still is heresay.

Seems like you agree with me. Nixon declared a war on drugs. Reagan did as well right before the crack epidemic hit. Where did you prove that was false?

And?

What does that have to do with Reagan doing it again right before the crack epidemic?

Your own link points out that you're a liar

No you just pretended not to see this. Here you go.

Reagan Administration admits Contra-cocaine connections

On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off. The report admitted that "We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups." The report tried to downplay the drug activity, claiming that it took place "without the authorization of resistance leaders

No its not a huge if. He was Nixons right hand man. Its freely available on the internet. You dont have to believe me. Look it up yourself.

You tend to repeat yourself a lot without making sense.

That you are a racist is a fact that makes perfect sense to anyone who has ever read a post from you.

:thup:

Allowing someone to disrespect you or your ethnicity is not wise.

It doesn't have to bother you personally. You condoning racist language is the height of irresponsibility and shows a lack of character.

A black woman using a term is not me condoning "racist language" you racist pile of shit.

I would not be butt hurt over someone calling me a racist name but I would also make sure they knew not to do it again.

Sure, tough guy.

urkel.jpg

I thik you are just butthurt. You think I am a racist. There are other white people on this board who dont think I am. Whats your explanation for that? I'll wait to see what you come up with.

How do I disrespect white people? Please provide an example.

Dont be so emotional. You are in fact condoning it if you just let it go no matter who says it.

Sure, tough guy.

I apologize. Didnt mean to intimidate you with that post. I was just letting you know I would not tolerate anyone saying something racist around me.

On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off. The report admitted that "We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups." The report tried to downplay the drug activity, claiming that it took place "without the authorization of resistance leaders.
This is hardly an indictment against Reagan OR the Contras. All it says it that some known drug dealers TRIED to establish connections with the group. That's a far cry from Reagan being a drug trafficker or anyone in the resistance having anything to do with drug trafficking. Your attempt to slime Reagan with false accusations and innuendos is typical of your ilk.
Communist sympathizing liberals did a lot of that shit in the 80's, it was the only option they had when all other attempts to discredit him failed (just like you're failing now).

I have the right to call white people crackers, they have oppressed my people and deserve to be punished.

Like Blacks are the only people that have been oppressed.. look up "myopic" and "dimwitted"..

You're obviously a racist, calling me names simply because I'm black. I feel your hate, you're probably burning a cross on your keyboard you Nazi!

Lol are you messing with people?

On April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report acknowledging that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off. The report admitted that "We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups." The report tried to downplay the drug activity, claiming that it took place "without the authorization of resistance leaders.
This is hardly an indictment against Reagan OR the Contras. All it says it that some known drug dealers TRIED to establish connections with the group. That's a far cry from Reagan being a drug trafficker or anyone in the resistance having anything to do with drug trafficking. Your attempt to slime Reagan with false accusations and innuendos is typical of your ilk.
Communist sympathizing liberals did a lot of that shit in the 80's, it was the only option they had when all other attempts to discredit him failed (just like you're failing now).

No it also said "acknowledging". You missed that in your haste to save your hero Reagan. How did you miss that?

You really expect them to say that they funneled it to the Black community? You are too stupid for words. :lol:

When a black refers to me as a Cracker, I see him/her as a ******!

Among fellow Crackers, I'm a fifth generation Florida 'Cracker', nothing to do with Race.

I'm using the same rules blacks use. Black to black ****** is okay. It's only when a white uses ****** that it becomes a slur.

When Blacks are walking around with the N word emblazoned in great big capital letters on T shirts they're wearing, they can hardly be surprised that some people might think that using the said word to describe them is no big deal.

No it also said "acknowledging". You missed that in your haste to save your hero Reagan. How did you miss that?

You really expect them to say that they funneled it to the Black community? You are too stupid for words. :lol:
I didn't miss anything, dumb shit. Wiki uses the word "acknowledge", and??? Is that supposed to be some kind of smoking gun or something? You're desperate.

And your "funneling" comment. You reveal yourself as a nutter with that one. Let's see some evidence.

Among fellow Crackers, I'm a fifth generation Florida 'Cracker', nothing to do with Race.

I'm using the same rules blacks use. Black to black ****** is okay. It's only when a white uses ****** that it becomes a slur.

When Blacks are walking around with the N word emblazoned in great big capital letters on T shirts they're wearing, they can hardly be surprised that some people might think that using the said word to describe them is no big deal.

Its very surprising to me. How many times does it have to make the national news that its not a good thing to say to a Black person if you are not Black?

Its very surprising to me. How many times does it have to make the national news that its not a good thing to say to a Black person if you are not Black?

My daughter told me that half the kids in her school use '******' or 'nigga' all the time. All the kids, white, black, asians, latinos. Boys and girls, doesn't matter. And the all say it to each other. Taking the stigma out of the word one generation at a time.

My daughter told me that half the kids in her school use '******' or 'nigga' all the time. All the kids, white, black, asians, latinos. Boys and girls, doesn't matter. And the all say it to each other. Taking the stigma out of the word one generation at a time.

My daughters told me the same thing. They put a stop to it. I was proud of them for being leaders and not following the crowd.

I thik you are just butthurt. You think I am a racist.

I don't think you're racist anymore than I think Obama is a crook and Holder is his shock collar.

These are simple elements of fact.

There are other white people on this board who dont think I am. Whats your explanation for that? I'll wait to see what you come up with.

Bullshit.

RDean and Puddly Pillowbite might condone your racism, but no one is ignorant of the fact, Cletus.

How do I disrespect white people? Please provide an example.

In any and every way you can.

Fetch?

Nah, not interested. Get a dog.

Dont be so emotional. You are in fact condoning it if you just let it go no matter who says it.

If you say so, Cletus.

I apologize. Didnt mean to intimidate you with that post. I was just letting you know I would not tolerate anyone saying something racist around me.

Yeah, I'm sure people are real intimidated by you, puffball.

Forum List

Back