More Of The Ususal Nonsense From Hillary

Hillary needs to recognize how downtrodden the American white male really is

what a witch. I wouldn't have her Represent me if she were the last person on this earth.

I heard her in another speech saying. black kids get arrested for crime that white kids wouldn't . who the hell wants someone as DIVISIVE as that representing them? and another thing: Leave the children off you dirty politicking. didn't we get enough of this with that man/thug Obama?

what a witch. I wouldn't have her Represent me if she were the last person on this earth.

I heard her in another speech saying. black kids get arrested for crime that white kids wouldn't . who the hell wants someone as DIVISIVE as that representing them? and another thing: Leave the children off you dirty politicking. didn't we get enough of this with that man/thug Obama?
She has represented you in the past, and will be representing you in the future also, unless of course you leave the USA for another country. Perhaps Libya or Russia?

Pandering for the black vote using the current buzz phrase. I guess 'super predator' wasn't working in the focus groups.

If she gets in she'll toss them a towel to wipe the load off their backs and ignore them like all the rest have done.

How anyone believes anything this long time whore says is utterly beyond me.

Hillary needs to recognize how downtrodden the American white male really is

tell us

Glass-half-full-103c9a2ca035545b04d40f3f71667e7f.jpg

hillary is a jackass from way back

I, rosie-----oracle at usmb---DECLARE------ i never liked hillary-------she seemed
like an opportunist to me

i actually met her several years ago

she seemed pretty nice that day

uhm....this is not a diagnosis ----BUT-----sociopaths are invariably "nice"

Yeah, that abortion thing is really annoying..

I, rosie-----oracle at usmb---DECLARE------ i never liked hillary-------she seemed

Just like Hitler..

Just like Hitler..

yes-----the people with whom he socialized described him as very charming and----he even like dogs

true

she wanted money for the old man that day

--LOL

Forum List

Back