More NFL Racism. When Will It Ever End?

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I can't believe it. I was watching Kansas City play San Diego today and noticed something horrible. Just horrible. I hesitate to say it but the Kansas City "Chiefs" have an arrowhead emblem on their helmet. Yup ... that's right. A frigging arrowhead symbol. Have they no shame? Don't they know that an arrowhead was a tool and weapon used by the Indians? Then, to add insult to injury, they actually call themselves the "Chiefs." Those bastard racists! And one more thing, their uniforms are red. Yeah ... can you believe it? Red uniforms is a subliminal slap in the face of Indians who are often considered a "red" people. It's time for the people of Ferguson and St. Louis to march into Kansas City with picket signs, rocks, and plenty of lighters. Who's with me?

th

Oh ... by the way ... congrats to the Chiefs for beating the Chargers.

I can't believe it. I was watching Kansas City play San Diego today and noticed something horrible. Just horrible. I hesitate to say it but the Kansas City "Chiefs" have an arrowhead emblem on their helmet. Yup ... that's right. A frigging arrowhead symbol. Have they no shame? Don't they know that an arrowhead was a tool and weapon used by the Indians? Then, to add insult to injury, they actually call themselves the "Chiefs." Those bastard racists! And one more thing, their uniforms are red. Yeah ... can you believe it? Red uniforms is a subliminal slap in the face of Indians who are often considered a "red" people. It's time for the people of Ferguson and St. Louis to march into Kansas City with picket signs, rocks, and plenty of lighters. Who's with me?

th

Not to worry. The Redskins will whup they butts.

th

I'm more concerned with how degrading Buccaneers is to all the fine upstanding Pirate Americans.

th

I'm more concerned with how degrading Buccaneers is to all the fine upstanding Pirate Americans.

That really is sad. I'm going to set up a crises hotline for all Pirate-Americans who may be hurt by that term. I deeply apologize for the insensitivity obviously rampant in the city of Tampa Bay.

th

That really is sad. I'm going to set up a crises hotline for all Pirate-Americans who may be hurt by that term. I deeply apologize for the insensitivity obviously rampant in the city of Tampa Bay.

They even have a pirate ship out in the Tampa Bay and its so stereotypical, it has the skull and bones hanging up and everything. I mean so racist.

I am also concerned about the Detroit Lions, I mean animals have rights to, and what about all the non lion animals in Detroit who may feel slighted?

Come to think of it, why are we focusing on teams, let's go after the league, I mean National Football League? Hello? You're offending everyone in the entire world who isnt an American. How racist. Change your name to the New World Order Football League , NOW.

th

They even have a pirate ship out in the Tampa Bay and its so stereotypical, it has the skull and bones hanging up and everything. I mean so racist.

Agreed. It's a double whammy. Not only are they disrespecting Pirate-Americans who've contributed so much to the fabric of America but they're dissing all of those skeletons filling a million cemeteries across America. Our world is falling apart.

th

Agreed. It's a double whammy. Not only are they disrespecting Pirate-Americans who've contributed so much to the fabric of America but they're dissing all of those skeletons filling a million cemeteries across America. Our world is falling apart.

It's also disparaging to all the butt pirates out there like Guno. He must be outraged.

I am also concerned about the Detroit Lions, I mean animals have rights to, and what about all the non lion animals in Detroit who may feel slighted?

Come to think of it, why are we focusing on teams, let's go after the league, I mean National Football League? Hello? You're offending everyone in the entire world who isnt an American. How racist. Change your name to the New World Order Football League , NOW.

And what about the Chargers? There are millions of hard working men climbing power poles every day. What about them? What about their sensitive feelings?

And what about the Chargers? There are millions of hard working men climbing power poles every day. What about them? What about their sensitive feelings?

The Patriots. I mean what about the people in New England who's family sided with the British during the Revolutionary War. Someone think of the children...

Isn't arrow heads and native American culture part of our country? How is this racism??? It is something that all natives should be proud of.

You make a good point but we really shouldn't bring up the obvious. Are you not in tune with political correctness? Never, never, never point out the obvious. You must pretend that the obvious doesn't exist and speak in such a manner as to avoid the obvious. You clearly have a lot to learn.

The Patriots. I mean what about the people in New England who's family sided with the British during the Revolutionary War. Someone think of the children...

Damn it. This NFL, in-your-face, lack of consideration is getting TOTALLY out of hand.

Damn it. This NFL, in-your-face, lack of consideration is getting TOTALLY out of hand.

The ONLY fair thing to do is just to outlaw the entire league. I mean sure thousands of people would lose their income, but that is a minor set back when compared to the outrageous insult all these teams are are spitting out.

The ONLY fair thing to do is just to outlaw the entire league. I mean sure thousands of people would lose their income, but that is a minor set back when compared to the outrageous insult all these teams are are spitting out.

Yup ... and then we shut down the NHL, NBA, and the MLB.

Yup ... and then we shut down the NHL, NBA, and the MLB.

One league at a time my young eager friend. One league at a time. I've been eyeballing this Division III school up in Nebraska.

Nebraska Wesleyan University. First of all they are a Christian school. I mean My God the nerve - second of all their nickname is the prairie wolf, which is so discriminatory towards timber wolves. I say we kick their asses

Forum List

Back